Wait. What? I thought you were the one who expected the warrent holders to sell. It wasn't my thought. I was just responding to you, when you said:
"If Nvidia is partnering with Vuzix the warrant holders are set up to take advantage & sell into the volume & PPS"
$6.68, that's lateral resistance and mid-bollinger combined. I'd like to see it retake the upper bollinger before we can declare everything is safe. A close above $6.68 could easily move it above $7.00. After that, look for $7.40 resistance, at upper bollinger.
Actually, when I saw it working on the dragonfly close I bought a little bit more based on the technical reversal. You don't have to believe me. I don't care.
Travers was quoted in the press release today:
"..We strongly believe in the value of share ownership in the Company, which is why CFO, Grant Russell and I have also decided to exercise all our warrants into common shares with our other warrant holders."
Actually, this push off the 50-dma is a good sign. Let it consolidate above that moving average. Even better.
You'll see. That shot across the bow this morning meant something. Give it time to break down. We'll look back a month or two from now and mark today on the chart as the day it turned.
That's exactly what we need. Insiders to flip all their shares as soon as possible. Oh yeah, that will instill confidence around Wall Street.
Cane, why do you think smart watches will be commoditized but smart glasses won't? This is one of my concerns with the whole wearables sector.
Close, but no cigar. Decent close above 50-dma support. But not the mythical dragonfly doji. That would have been real bullish. If anyone doubts it, guess what appeared on the chart January 2. A perfect dragonfly doji. And just like clockwork, the Intel news came out after hours that night. Coincidence? Hardly.
Puppies, if the stock can manage a closing price of $6.00, that would be the ultimate bullish reversal indicator. A rare Dragonfly Doji. It would be huge.
Current price is $5.37. As the old joke goes, this stock is trading exactly $5.37 above strong support.
If this thing can't close above the 50-day moving average, watch out for major destruction. When a stock can't even mount support at the 50-dma on the very FIRST test, that is just an awful sign. $5.64 is the line in the sand.
Yup. The Vegas party announcement. Watch for it. Kiss of death. 100% accuracy.
Okay, I will welcome a real, substantial PR. And I'll probably buy more at that point. And perhaps the stock price might even be cheaper than where it sits now. I love buying with hard news in hand at prices 30-40% below where speculators were buying blind just weeks before.
Okay puppies. This stock is going straight to $50, and then it will triple from there! YeeeHaaaaa!! And then when it's $200, I'm going to throw a Vegas party and we're all going to meet and celebrate our newfound riches together.
Frank, how many more fluff PR's do you want? They aren't doing anything to stop the selling. Tuesday's PR was thrown back in their face. The only thing that matters is hard contracts. And apparently the market has come around to that perception.
Well, my first target price was hit. That didn't take long. The next few days will set the table for what's in store.