until such time as the Panel determination is made. so at least 180 days go LONGS
Sentiment: Strong Buy
The send out letter to set up hear panel Date no reason they tell you that, and that not news. all they do set up appointment with all financial document requested by Nasdaq. after that decision by panel let new stay or what but Nasdaq not tell you what date delisting, company able to withdraw from Nasdaq listing and apply to OTC I think is better trade for them no more slit.
I real wish they withdraw from Nasdaq before delisting so they can trade in OTC better value, will be $2.00 bounce back right away.
NEWL not go BK because there asset too much more then debt. so no point go BK this time,
if the company Financial not strong no one loan them money to buy new ships vessels.
all long agreed?
Thanks for yours support, I am same think keep buying, now have 500k shares and I have $90.000 cash to reserve to buy if drop more, I do not care much about delisting because if trade in OTC I think lots better for the company, and share may hit over $2.00. but game not over yet from now company have 180 days to compliant with Nasdaq. Short can beat us 10 days and only take one day to fly back with large profit. are you agreed?
Why You worry, this only take 1 news fly to $0.50 couple hours, this company have large wings.
I promised if the company trade on OTC will worth $2.00 a share,
5 mines and many ships vessels asset worth more the $2.00 a share, some people don't see but smart investors all they can see thru. short can beat up 10 days but only take one dayu to Fly to the moon and show your profit. remember my Post. that happen can be any time now.
If you look back from $0.38 and fly to $4.90 only take 4 days.
now from $0.16 to $2.00 any time by now will explode. trust me.
I know some people bought many share last end trading, one guy adding 300k shares,
he may own Mil shares, NEWL may make someone in this boars LONGS be a millionaire.
this company have a wind can fly fast, because so many time slit, share value up to $400-500 a shares,
people long that time still hurt, but if they buy now or adding more and make money for balance cover up the lost, the perfect. that my Opinion.
great price great company all they need stabilize the panic fear and company report financial to NASDAQ. and and one week trading stable, that will fly and all long seat back enjoy the fly.
and landing moon surface.
if you look at VALE is same NEWL beat up by short and back to OTC and now trading $3.00 short term bounce
OTC if good company with asset they do real well, , some company no asset that trade a penny, but NEWL big and large company I think with 30 days shares will hit back 3.5 to $5.00 range.
I still have $90.000 in cash to purchase till the end. I did support after hour if some stupid guy selling 0.139
I will buy 100k shares. all we doing is wait 10 days down only take one day up to profit, so patient.
do exactly like crammer BUY BUY BUY where we can find $4.90 now $0.18
that great buy, from 0.38 to $4.90 and now from $0.18 to $2.00 not to hard to do.