I am very sure oil will be back $55-60 because cost more to drill.
Yes I seen that like SNSS that happen, best way short term better
No matter if you Long term UWTI as this price all winning if stay one year later oil will be $70-80 UWTI will be $15-20.00 I wish I have more money to go all in, But I will consider to add more share as level 2.00 no risk.
if this case I will be retire next 2 year, because I will be all in, I planning to purchase 50k share when it drop to 2.00 will be adding, and wait if drop like you say 1.30 I will adding 100k share will be done and seat there for next 2 years.
I don't want Gasoline so high it will be hard for drivers, specially people working around 50 miles from home,
But to me fair price for WTI is $80.00 I been saw many times oil go to $50.00 or little under, and only couple days later come back up again to 61.00-62.00, that mean oil price got good support. right now Greece and world have some kind problem, that may hold oil stable as $60.00, but this price level, not too long after new Presidential if republic win this time COAL and Oil will be jump fast. Personally I stop all other stock trade and I will target trade in oil and hold one year all energy stocks. I will be retire. good luck to all longs
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Sound like smart, I did 100 contract as 0.10 and I will adding more tomorrow
Also will Buy MSFT as 44.00 contract as 0.40 next week will see what happen.
I think NFLX will be up at least 10.00 to strike back, nothing wrong with the company each time stock up some one will take profit. but each time make NFLX go higher.
Yes Apple trade very ugly, and MSFT same boat. some stock only 4-5 they can trade up 0.30 to 0.50 but apple and MSFT hard to jump pass 0.25 today, I do not know what they are holding for? look Facebook up 3.00 today and 5.50 up 2 days, apple and msft not even 0.01 cents. crazy. I own both stock but I am tire with them, I will wait after This Thursday after Greece settlement will see.
I do option weekly never go long they kill you , look the charge each week option end every Friday
and if you look record the charge both side call all put still loosing money, if you can catch couple days before expire make decision put or call some one make ton money by short term option.
I will buy call tomorrow @95.00 end by Friday will see if they bounce back.
I do not own this stock but I will consider to buy tomorrow, is over sold and under value. I will pick some tomorrow, short term re-bounce easy.