Company lost 11 millions dollars in 3 quarter, no revenue, how NBIX stock come to $18.50
is funny, book value only $2.30, they filling 5 million shares on the way dilute shares offering very soon.
fair buy is $12.00 wait until phase 3 complete and FDA approval
one more after hour decision before tomorrow loosing money right?
first they will offer share raise money and dilute they need money for next 2 years
drug not even approval yet, some time they make fake news as well
I think this is the Game they are playing, raise high and kill
sorry for new investors, I been lost so much money on ARIA when 20.00 next days 50% down
and now try raise again and try kill again, to dangerous for me to invest only I can do short it when high
I short much I can this over react. even not approval by FDA yet,
excellent day for long but I short from this point.
I agree to days is over reaction the drug not approval yet
all they are crazy on the run, I short much I can on 18.00 today
I am not woory to invest as this level, I think good opportunity to run up to 4.50 next couple weeks
Pull back because profit taken today, and will see reacting tomorrow still keep strong 1.95 2.00
I think enter point to buy, this stock must be around 2.50 this week for sure. no matter basters try to do thing many stay in buy at level II and good support as 2.00
Hope this year they are do same thing so long will be happy.
Sentiment: Strong Buy