I think AAPL will be up tomorrow and Friday, I did Purchase 180 contract and has been lost $19k from Monday, if stock raise I may have even or lost 1/2, I purchase Strike 126.00 as 1.04 today 40 contract
and if AAPL raise to 128.00 I make may some money on this parts.
what happen you don't see 1.00 any more? then you stuck? ha ha, I think too early to sell keep it for while
I think is good deal, I will keep what I have and I will buy 15k shares more tomorrow this is a big gift, I think ONCY still under value, if this week break $1.50 ONCY will be upgrade by other firm to from hold to BUY or Cover target as $4.00 than we do OK.
I think smart decision, I will hold 20k shares as $0.51 total with my plan on HERO, and I will leave to end this year
I think HERO is 5 years low that interesting me, this company not go anywhere . I will buy 20k shares more this week will hold it until oil up .
HERO, Long term next 6 months will be $2.00 with my target, so I go in this with small risk, Oil bottom
good opportunities for long invest, I think you will surprise we make big profit. and thanks me later,
Did you short it?, you stuck this is beginning, this not Pump and Dump, all buy for future,I can see if next 2 months ONCY may be $3.00-4.00
Yes ! you wish, but I do not think any happen, seen they are turn around and value is big over $100 Mil market cap, that not happen, if ONCY break this week $1.40-1.50 is will fly to next level, only thing can pull is down if company do stock offer, but ONCY have good cash on hand may no need to do that plus they have income in on treatment phase II and FDA support.
You right, may hit $1.00 today, but this week I am sure will be $1.40
look like you are nerves, you should cover now may hit 1.45 next couple of days