I know, shorts should win out atleast. until the $17 range. Today is just beginning of the down trend.
I stille can't believe i was out at $6.50 not too long ago and didn't look back.
I would take any profit and watch a for a few weeks then re-enter.
Do you really have any money left to short anymore of ANGI ? I am waiting to buy and i need it go lower and you seems doing nothing.
Those who looked for a mini bounce obviously disappointed. I think it will get worse next couple of weeks folks. Watching is the best strategy now.
Can you ? Would you ? hhaaah
One thing that looks scarry right now is that the big guys dumping FIO...When stock go under $10 normally it will go even more. Just be really careful... I am just watching it closely next few weeks and definitely will not touch it even with - 25%. Good luck.
I think YES or else you wouldn't see the drop like this. It might continue to go down to $7 level then market will revaluate agiain.. Just becareful folks as am doing nothing right now. Just watching it.
If there is a downgrade tomorrow then i think minus $2.50- $3.00. For now it looks like there will be a downgrade coming tomorrow. The question is how many ?
FIO is losing marker share to others ? What happen to the CFO and head of sales and why are they leaving? Something is not add up to a positive picture in FIO.
then i think FIO will go down way below $10 folks.
I saw the turned down at $19 last few days and the trend is still down. I hope it will not break down the 52 W low. I do think you should wait and see for another week to see what happen.