so trade accordingly. I just can't find the reason for it to go up until next earnings.
read through everything about JIVE will scare you. I sold this stock after reading all of it.
Tomorrow margin call will pressure it even more. Just seat and watch until sign of stablized.then revaluate from there.
Those of you tried to pick the bottom today failed. You just can't against the wave of big money selling pressure so the smart thing to do is watch. You also need to look at the market as a whole too is that it will having a sizable correction... I would wait fro it to get down to $17- $18 and see if it time to enter.
So far so wrong huh folks. You got to look at the trend though and the trend telling me is that CRUS will go down evven more in coming days. The best thing to do right now is wait for better entry ponit if you want to buy or else shorts still winning atleast for few more bucks.
CRUS.... Looks like it heading down towards the end of the year.
Not today for a bounce up. Matter of fact, you should short it in every bounce up. I have no position to stick my nose in but this is what i observed.
I know, shorts should win out atleast. until the $17 range. Today is just beginning of the down trend.
I stille can't believe i was out at $6.50 not too long ago and didn't look back.
I would take any profit and watch a for a few weeks then re-enter.
Do you really have any money left to short anymore of ANGI ? I am waiting to buy and i need it go lower and you seems doing nothing.
Those who looked for a mini bounce obviously disappointed. I think it will get worse next couple of weeks folks. Watching is the best strategy now.