Will see how you shorts will handle it. :)
Yes it will go down further.... If one can't tell the trend then i have nothing else to say. Buyout rumor is not working and out of the picture... So what is the catalyst to justify FIO going up ? I am sorry but NONE at this time. Therefore, it will go down with the market correction until they improve their earnings to say the least.
It was a month ago. It will go down further so becareful.
Just be really careful folks.
so trade accordingly. I just can't find the reason for it to go up until next earnings.
read through everything about JIVE will scare you. I sold this stock after reading all of it.
Tomorrow margin call will pressure it even more. Just seat and watch until sign of stablized.then revaluate from there.
Those of you tried to pick the bottom today failed. You just can't against the wave of big money selling pressure so the smart thing to do is watch. You also need to look at the market as a whole too is that it will having a sizable correction... I would wait fro it to get down to $17- $18 and see if it time to enter.
So far so wrong huh folks. You got to look at the trend though and the trend telling me is that CRUS will go down evven more in coming days. The best thing to do right now is wait for better entry ponit if you want to buy or else shorts still winning atleast for few more bucks.