is that Blue ?
There will be funds buying today but i don't know how much to determine is it strong enough to bring it to $10. If they closed at $10 then i will buy it.
I think they will since they are holding the majority bond, Also state regulator still seating on it with this company not getting new business at the moment.... There still RISK here and the sky is not 100% clear.
It is very bad to read this MB last 2 days with much #$%$ likes this stock to the sky on Monday.
I think if one bought at low last Friday should sell with the first spike on Monday and take the profit. For those who bought at low teen's will have no other choice than to hold it for much longer.
I hope people don't listen to those quick buck pumpers in here and loose their money.
Anyone who spend time and read through everything from last year until now will have a same conclusion like me.
and this stock is going back up :)
Tomorrow it will go back up 3% and this time it will not go back...Remember the QE will kick in demand in OIL,