Global - lol, Looks like u checked out of EDAP days before it doubled and u r in this on previous hype at 1.80-1.90...but seriously, I do wish u luck, I DO...
We'll see, or XON at 17 in Oct, or NPTN at 2.32 in Oct...just buy low sell high...pretty simple...soon u will wish u took the 1.4 handle...we'll see...no need to get all pissy, just place your bets and check in later :-) have fun, Focker Out!
Global, lol, on 6/17 u saw etrm w FDA approval in 3 months, I understand you r sad and underwater still on that one (i made $ actually and I'm out and you may lose more) I appreciate that u r following me tho, thanks :-)
Lukester-- you said this on Dec 8...
"Crude should rally to $70-$72 for a trade.. Eventually both tops in crude will be surpassed to the upside. "
are you disgruntled for some reason? just relax ;-)
Agree to disagree, we hit capitulation today, with the 4.7MM crossed trade today at 1.97...and expect a test back above 2.40 in short order...the pendulum swings wide in this crazy thing...last time we had similar sized trade was 10/15 prior to 25 percent bounce...I think we see similar bounce...if u were a weak holder 1.91 had to push your dump...think the 1 handle is gone forever, congrats to those w powder and cajones to grab some there, u will be rewarded imho
Whisper is denial and wait for additional 12 months data and efficacy report.
Mainly due to novelty of approach and ultra conservative positions at FDA (and probably, my opinion, of impact of their being in the pocket of big pharma)
ADE, sorry to burst your bubble, just what i heard
Take a look at JDSU and CIEN and recent buyout of OPLK...these are finally in a nice uptrend and NPTN should have even better climb as profitability outpaces expectations and benefits of EMCORE acquisition plug into their model.
Pretty obvious we will move above 3.50 soon.
Very VERY confident we will be above 4 in less than 30 days.
Low volume, nicely holding up, an institutional nibble and this thing will fly.
Good color coming on next quarterly results...they finally got their act together and realize they needed to align their interests with shareholders. Their option re-pricing document is a good read, check it out...they may want the price lower, theoretically, but let's motivate the FREE equity holders by driving it higher...either way this is a 2 or 3 bagger to the $7-$10 range, higher is even possible, if they focus on savings and the bottom line...
I believe NOW they are == their existence and success depends on it and they will now reap huge rewards if they light it up!
Long at 5.83 and more at 5.42...some dry powder, but what to do...I've changed my tune a bit, but willing to buy more with a little more reasoning. Any positive or discouraging facts welcome...dialogue
Make that $6 buy give or take ...you will see soon you could have had a cool $500K fast w the same buy order at $6 by putting in $300K and buying 100,000 at 6-ish--- the big diff, u needed to only pony up 300K on margin, but u would have $500K in the bank pretty flipping soon! sell at $11, your 100K shares at $6 cost u 300,000 and nominal 8% for 3 months on the 300K borrowed (300,000x 0.08 x 0.25 = 6000 interest) u cash out $494,000 selling at or near $11 in the next 3 months on the 2015 rally as the oil bloodshed ends. 60%
Takes time and cash, but worth it!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
that buy will be awesome, hold it 10 years or to $20, you will see 20 in less than 10, this oil pricing is a hug anomaly, remember when it was 120-130, not long ago and GS and others predicted 250, same pendulum of nonsense...hey, that's a good term...reality is 80-120...everyone knows that...reversion to the norm...could be the oft discussed black swan, but I doubt it...
bought better than this:
have 4000 @ about 6
Will buy 1000 more at 6.62
And I will be up 2400 at that point with 5000 shares...in a year or two I i will be up 50-100 percent or more...follow this up...I'll have 15000 shares at 10 with a cost basis of 7.50 or so ...pretty simple
Just saying -- NPTN will go to 5+
AAOI (great rev and tech, sell off from 28 to 10) from 10 to 15+
Watching SALT...may be ready to bounce, need final year end capitulation from 10 to now !! 2.80, bk or 5
Postpone your margin calls and you will smile...I'm in at a nice price with 4 lbs at 6.00...will nibble as I said up to 9 or 10 in coming months...sorry for those forced to unload at these levels...plenty of Wayzata cash willing to discuss and pour in by Monday, or Jan, trust me!