Hey Creed; how do you know that he really owns 85,000 share of Abraxas.?
As far as I am concerned; he owns nothing.
Message #8156 on Investor Village; "AXAS" Message Board.
Message #150 on Investor Village; "LEI" Message Board.
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS) will host its fourth quarter and year end 2013 earnings conference call on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 10 a.m. Central Time (11 a.m. Eastern Time). Abraxas plans to announce fourth quarter and year end operating and financial results prior to the call.
So long Stephen , Creed, etc.
Mr. Watson will have the Last Laugh on the idiots:
1. Who berated him on getting RIG for Bakken drilling.
2. Who blasted him for the High Debt.
3. Who ridiculed him for lack of Production increases.
Posted On Investor Village; message #197 on "PQ" Message Board.
A Beeler #12h Well was permitted.
The Previous Well Permitted and not Approved yet was the Beeler #9H
Waiting for the Beeler #10 & #11 H to be permitted.
The Dunlap Well started drilling on March 3rd.
Message # 8154 on Investor Village; "AXAS" Message Board.
Message #1553 on Investor Village; "TGC" Message Board
cnsy is a Long Term Loser; But worse than that "cnsy" has no future unlike USEG.
ED (Why are all these idiots showing up now just before Operation Results are RELEASE)
One Big problem in owning Earthstone.; there is less than 2 Million shares outstanding.
Trying to get out of Earthstone with any large quanties will be very hard.
Why don't you post apples to apples comparison.
The PV10 of $76 Million is on Proven Properties.
Oi & Gas Properties on the Balance Sheet was $86 Million minus 9 Million Unproved Properties equal $77 Million Balance Sheet vs. PV-10 of $76 Million.
Get Lost Idiot..
You don't know what you talking about ; I have to assume you are idiot with your mouth open.
"The Company uses the full cost method to account for its oil and gas properties. Accordingly, the costs to acquire, explore for and develop oil and gas properties are capitalized"
Message #8153 on Investor Village; "AXAS" Message Board.
Every PQ Investor should listen to the Conference Call themselves to make up their own opinion.
1. PQ just finished FIVE Woodford Shale wells and they are now producing.
2. PQ has finished drilling One Cotton Valley Well and is now drilling a Second Cotton Valley Well.
3. The results on the First Cotton Valley must be good since PQ is planning to Add a 2nd Rig.
4. PQ believes the Pelican Well plan to drill deeper is going to Plan; so far PQ is just cleaning out the Initial drilling.
5. The Thunder Bayou is now Permitted and PQ is getting close to sell off Interest so PQ is left with 50% Working Interest.
Message #196 on Investor Village; "PQ" Message Board
What is to brag about ?
You either know for sure; if there is a Link; post the Link so other may check it out for themselves.
When you are over 70 years old. There isn't anything worth bragging about.
ED (back to drinking my warm Diet Dr. Pepper, Cherry Flavored)
If you look at Slide #20 of Abraxas February Corporate Presentation:
"Now on sub-pump"