Abraxas will shortly announce:
1. The results of Three Bakken Wells; Jore Federal Wells 76% Working Interest
2. The Result on the New Dutch #1 Eagle Ford Well; 100% Working Interest(Note the Dutch #2 was 1,000+ BOE/D)
3. The Results on the New Henry Well; also 100% Working Interest.
4. That the Three Ravin Wells have finished drilling and Completion of these Well will start.
ED; sitting and drinking my Diet Dr. Pepper and waiting for AXAS to Spike way Up.
Posted on Investor Village; Message #8257; "AXAS" Message Board.
I had a angiogram at the hospital on Wednesday. Was told not to do anything on Thursday. So came Friday:
I didn't wait. I added some more shares Friday.
I easy see a doubling of production in two quarters.
1. Dutch #1 Completion will be done soon and with that Dutch #2 comes back on production. These are 100% Working Interest Wells with 750 BOE/d Production per Well (NET)..
2. The Three Jore Wells (76%) Working Interest Wells are being Completed now with a Best guess of adding 2.000 BOE/D (Net) in Production.
3. With Snake Eyes on Pump ; Spanish Eyes and Eagle Eyes now on production and R Henry soon to be completed; all 100% Working Interest adding another 2,000 BOE/D Net into Production.
3. What really has me excited is that Abraxas has now Permitted the Last two Dutch Wells. besides having Two Rib Eyes Well Permits already Permitted.(all 100% Working Interest.
4. By Mid June, the Four Ravin Wells will be ready for Completion (51 % Working Interest).
5. On top of the above; Abraxas is sitting on Two Approved Permits (Grass Farm Unit #2 & #3) for the Southern Section of Jourdanton. (Again 100% Working Interest)
" Net" means after Royalty Interest is taken out.
ED (back to drinking Diet Dr. Pepper)
These Wells PRODUCTION are still consider Confidential Wells and won't come off the Confidential List until
Ravin #4 ......08/19/2014
But alas; yours truly has a Link that on July 15, 2014; we will have Barrels and MCF SOLD9Not Production which is slightly higher).
Why are you in in a hurry for a Price.
1. Abraxas is still waiting on Down sizing the acreage need to drill in the Bakkens; could easily double drilling locations.
2. In Jourdanton, Abraxas has yet to drill the South Lateral giving Abraxas a huge increase in drilling location for Eagle Ford. There still might be the Buda Formation underneath the Eagle Ford.
3. Abraxas has yet to start any major drilling in the Wyoming acreage.
Abraxas is barely in the second Inning of a long possibly a extra inning game.
Message #8263 on Investor Village; "AXAS Message Board.
The Texas RRC has post the GIS Map location of the New Rib Eye #4 and #5 unapproved Well permits. Still nothing on Rib Eye #6 location.
The Good news is that #4 & #5 locations are over a Mile away from #1 & #2 Wells both in location of Laterals and the Drilling Pad.
In My Opinion there won't be a need to Shut Down #1  Rib Eye while drilling & Completing the #4 & #5 Rib Eye Well. Again these are 100% Working Interest Wells.
The July Presentation is out .
The Dutch #3 & Dutch #4 are drilling.
The Dutch #1 & Dutch #2 are on Production
Rib Eye #1 & Rib Eye #2 are completing (being fracture.
ED (drinking my Diet Dr. Pepper)
Get lost with your WRES ! AXAS doesn't need of piece of horse manure.
ED , posting on AXAS Message Board .
Yes, I am still drinking my warm Diet Dr. Pepper; that is why I am calm.
What everyone seems to be missing is;
May 5 ,2014 Press Release:
"In McKenzie County, North Dakota, the Jore 1H, 2H and 4H are currently being fracture stimulated"
These Three Wells should be completed by now; this will really boost Production Rate.
Message #2597 on Investor Village; "USEG" Message Board.
Before Asking question you should do more Due Diligence:
Recent Press Release:
"SAN ANTONIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun. 24, 2014-- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (“Abraxas” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:AXAS) today announced the closing of its public offering of 11,500,000 shares of common stock including 1,500,000 shares sold pursuant to the exercise by the underwriters of their full option to purchase additional shares at a price of $5.00 per share, less applicable underwriting discounts"
Is that enough Cash for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you even bother to check the Credit Facility to see how muck Abraxas still has left on its Borrowing Base to Borrow:
From the 1st Quarter 10Q; you did read the whole 10Q? Even as far as Page #14:
"As of March 31, 2014 we had a borrowing base of $130.0 million and availability of $70.0 million"
"Subject to earlier termination rights and events of default, the stated maturity date of the credit facility is June 30, 2015"
And you looked at a Recent Press Release:
SAN ANTONIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun. 12, 2014"
"Abraxas’ lenders today increased the borrowing base of Abraxas’ credit facility to $162.5 million from $130 million. In connection with this redetermination, the existing credit facility terms were modified to extend the maturity to June 30, 2018, reduce interest by 50 basis points across the grid and reduce the commitment fees to 37.5 basis points when utilization is less than 50%."
Note: Besides getting a $32.5 Million Increase in Borrowing Base, Abraxas got an extension of maturity of THREE YEARS.
The Bank isn't worry; what makes \you worry. Go back to Stone Energy !!!!!
Ed ( calming Down with my Diet Dr. Pepper; skip[ping the limes(could be making me hyper)
1. The Jore Federal (Three New Wells) had excellent June Production.
2. The Lillibridge East & West Pads are doing great.
3. The Older Bakken Wells are now starting to produce again since being Shut-In for Completions of other Wells.
4. The Dutch #2HWell is back in Production in June.
5. The Snake Eyes seem to the Best Eagle Ford Well so far.
Note: The Snake Eyes #4H; 5H; & 6H will be most likely be drilled after the Dutch #3H and 4 (which are being drilled now).
6. The Dutch #1H Well has yet to show Production.
7 The Rib Eyes #1 & #2H are drilled and should be completed soon.
8 Abraxas will have four more Bakken Wells producing soon:
". On the Ravin West pad, Abraxas recently completed the drilling and casing of the Ravin 4H, 5H, 6H and 7H. The four Ravin wells, scheduled to be fracture stimulated in late July, will test 660 foot spacing in the Middle Bakken"
This was a SEC Form #4 Filing of 05/27/2014.
This was a Market Purchase and not a Stock Option purchase.
Abraxas stock closing price on 03/11/2014 was $3.15.
Theses two Wells where Vertical Wells with Depth less than 3,000 feet.
The most it would take to One Day to set up Rig and one day to Drill.
I did not see any Plug and Abandon on theses Wells.
Yes one Well had a Initial 1 Barrel of Oil production but the other was only a Well Record with no Initial Production given.
We don't know if these Well will be drill to a deeper Level.
Worse Case a Total Cost of approx. $500 thousand to writeoff.
Since Abraxas is Full Cost Accounting and these Wells were drilled in October and November Last Year,
there wasn't any Ceiling Test Write Downs therefore these Wells had no effect on Abraxas Profit & Loss.
You also have No Effect on Abraxas stock value.
May Cumulative Production was 476,046 Barrels of Oil and 792,653 MCF of Natural Gas
Note: These Wells were completed in Mid July, 2103; In Ten Months; the #1 & #3 Wells have fully paid back all the Cost & Expenses of drilling, completing, and running these Wells.
This is pretty exceptional when most Bakken Wells need two years to get Payback.
Month of May Recap:
Well#............BBL of Oil...........MCF of Natural Gas