The short story is no catalyst to go higher till next ski season. Dead money till Fall/Winter. High P/E. It's in the high part of its 39-48 trading range.. Just look at the chart.
Long story is they didn't lose as much as people thought they would in a bad snow year.
And there will be better snow next year.
This is a no brainer.
How can anyone invest in June on the hope and prayer of better weather next winter.
Why next Monday? With a terrible snow season what will be the catalyst for higher prices? I see stagnation in the high 30's for quite some time.
Spent the weekend at Northstar. While they said it was a good weekend, there was no lift lines and while the snow coverage on most of the mountain was pretty good, it was very icy. The best line I heard was it's like skiing on the dust on a bowling ball. No snow on the 10 day forecast. Bad for skiiers, good for shorts
No snow at Vail and none at Heavenly or Northstar. Long range weather forecasts are dismal. Whistler is getting snow.
This stock is looking to go down fast unless a big change in snow conditions.
If you hold onto your shares the stock must go up. No brainer. If you want to take profits. Wait to $20. If you hold your shares. It must get there. It's called supply and demand.
Could someone please let me know if any posters are more than stock hypers or bashers so I dont have to waste my time going through so much garbage on this board. Seems like too many people dont have enough to do.
Reading the conference call is much more informative than the board. I just cant spend my day reading all the hyping and bashing. Still wouldnt, mind having some intelligent people discussing the merits of this company
Any posters out there with Just the facts, not the hopes or the bashing.
Bottom line question. Is the FDA voting yes or no to approve on Jan. 16?
CMG is just in the beginning of its growth cycle. Yes it may get a little ahead of itself at times. Just remember it only has 581 restaurants in the U.S. We now are a global economy with Europe, Asia, Latin America beckoning.Buying and accumulating on pullbacks will prove to be the best strategy. Trying to time markets and stocks is a fools game. Been there done that.
Let's say this preliminary data is where we end up down the line. i.e. 40% of patients are improved with VX702 and 30% are improved with placebo. It looks like VX702 is mildly effective. The question will be is it effective enough to get FDA approval and can it be competitive in the marketplace. If the after hours trading is any indication, the answer is no. Any rheumatologists or other docs out there wishing to hazard a guess.
This correction is totally reasonable considering the run up since Jan 1st. Fundamentals regarding VX950 and VX702 are unchanged. Hang in there.
Do you know specifically how many phase 2 trials they are running and the timetable. If the first trial is 28 days, what would your guesstimate be for results to be released for public consumption after recruitment?
This stock has only good news in the near future as far as I can see. They will be announcing new trials before the end of the year and it will soon be breaking out to new highs. One can wait for a pullback, but you might not see it if we break above the high tomorrow. Your pullback might be these prices.Analysts, who are usually conservative are calling for $33.
I am fairly new to HELE and am wondering how stock price has faired in response to earnings news i.e. has it been a case of sell on the news when they have met or exceeded expectations or do they sustain a drive upward.
I am new to this board and stock. Recently it was added to Value Line portfolio for timeliness.
When is the next earnings announcement supposed.