The interesting thing is that the company's balance sheet isn't that ugly. They're not overloaded with debt and they do have some cash on hand. The worries about Wet Seal all stem from continued losses and cash flow worries. If the company can take care of the task set in front of it by management, there is enormous potential. By any valuation, the company's stock is extraordinarily cheap. If Wet Seal can once again get on a path to turning any type of profit and stopping the outflow of cash from the company, there's likely to be significant upside.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I think going into Black Friday and the Christmas holiday season sales, we should have a good shot maybe 55 GLTA
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Looks like almost everyone likes this deal about as much as I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it was a great deal we would have like twenty million shares or something crazy like that traded today IMHO
and your willing to hold, going into a rev. split .they said the stock has to be 4.00 a share per the agreement,that means in the next two weeks it has to go up 300%
wow you sound upset about 6 cents wait till it goes back to a 1.08 like last earning run,everybody wants to get on the retail train before too long no where to go but up
Sentiment: Strong Buy
i don,t think either will happen till after the new year then they look at sales,if you look at google finance yesterday every retail company they had listed was in the red.Buyers will go to walmart or the less fortunate will go to dollar general or buy at amazon from apo psun right on down it is rough in this sector for sure. I think if you are just looking for a trade 25 cents to 30 cents will be the range to make money with wet seal for now.
American oil production is set for a fast pullback, says Chris Theal, founder and CEO of Canadian energy fund Kootenay Capital.
And that has two important implications
1. America is now the swing producer in the global oil market.
2. If the bottom in oil prices wasn’t set Nov. 5, it’s very, very close.
“We do think shale will rollover in output and it will be much sooner than most people think,” says Theal. “We could very well see negative week over week contraction in output in the US before the OPEC meeting” on November 27.
The oil rig count in the US has gone down four weeks in a row. It will be interesting to see how this shows up in the Wednesday EIA report on overall US production. Only 13 of the 42 weeks in 2014 so far have shown drops in US production.
Theal and his team went back through weekly production data in the US starting after 2011—when tight oil production really took off.
He says the data is more conclusive in the three instances when WTI fell below $85 a barrel; US output fell up to 200,000 barrels a day in literally a span of eight weeks—from a much lower production base than now.
“If you see an initial roll in US output in the next few weeks it will be a major piece of data that the market will notice. The mentality is so negative that I think if you get some bullish data point like that you can see a fairly aggressive reversal” in oil pricing, Theal says.
“If you get another drop in the rig count this week and a reversal in output—that’s an instantaneous measurement of the Saudi objective.”
Umm…and..what’s the Saudi objective?
“Just put a governor on the pace of growth.”
Here’s why he expects such a quick turn-down in US production:
Producers in almost all the major oil basins in the US receive a discount to WTI. So they are receiving even less cash flow than many investors might think.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I think in the scope of things a Yahoo message board would probably be the LAST thing in the world a market maker would look at this normally trades between 2-3 dollars a share, I do agree why would anybody throw money at this, good question but I,am in for now and NOT a pumper just an investor. PS if and when oil goes back above 90 a bbl. the share price will adj. but by then it will be to late for this company I guess
all of retail is getting CRUSHED not just Wet seal but at a quarter I,am thinking of buying back in ,I talked with IR two months ago Rev split is a always a possibility been below a buck way to long
In addition, Forest expects that it will receive a notice of noncompliance with the NYSE's continued listing criteria based on the recent trading price of Forest's common shares. If the Combination is not completed and the trading price of Forest's common shares does not improve, Forest will be required to take mitigating action, including, potentially, seeking shareholder approval of a reverse stock split, to ensure that Forest will meet the minimum share price requirements for continued listing under the NYSE's listing standards.
Additional Risk Factors
If the Combination is completed and a reverse stock split proposal is not subsequently approved, the NYSE is expected to delist Forest's common stock, which could have an adverse impact on the liquidity and market price of the common stock of the combined company.
Following completion of the Combination, the NYSE will require Forest to meet its listing requirements, which include, among other things, a requirement that Forest's common shares have a trading price above $4.00 per share. If the Combination is completed and a reverse stock
split is not subsequently approved, Forest's common shares are not expected to meet the minimum price requirement and are expected to be delisted from the NYSE, and Forest may have to move its common shares to trading on one of the over-the-counter markets.
A delisting of Forest's common stock following completion of the Combination and Forest's inability to list the stock on another national securities exchange could negatively impact Forest by: (i) reducing the liquidity and market price of Forest's common stock; (ii) reducing the number of investors willing to hold or acquire Forest's common stock, which could negatively impact Forest's ability to raise equity financing; (iii) limiting Forest's ability to use a registration statement to offer and sell freely tradable securities, thereby preventing Forest from accessing the public capital markets; and (iv) impairing
now come on valley what they said was the stock had to be 4.00 bucks at least so for now its a 1-4 split now i could not agree more why would ANYBODY in their right mind knowing this hold after Dec. 1 so we have about three and a half weeks to get the share price at four the problem is timing with oil at 76 and change it is almost impossible so thats why we are at 96 cents IMHO