Ciena Beat on top line 25% Revenue growth...
Ciena Verified forward Guidance...
Past bottom lime vs. top line acceleration and future outlook:
Bashers hit CIEN down 20% so far baking in the 8c past miss.... now seek another 10% bashing to bring total cumulative pullback this month of 30% discount as of the opening morning.
Faster Revenue & Affirmed 1Q guidance trumps.
Buying this on dip.
Ciena mirrored Finisar having stronger than expected revenue. (Small opticals must be winning from Cisco who missed top line as they often have the past few years.)
CNBC's Cramer said Ciena's conference call this morning indicated their orders are so strong they had higher than expected revenue (he thinks because they are winning share from Cisco who has missed half the time the past two years). CIEN had to hire more salespeople than expected which raised their costs more than thought caused 8c miss. Their 1Q guidance confirmed.
Most optical networkers were beat down 20-30% so are cheap, as their revenues are accelerating faster than forecast.
CIEN up off the premarket low, Cramer predicts will end higher by end of the day.
FNSR up 1% and ZHNE up 1.5% this morning.
Smart money knows winners like small opticals from large "Snowden Effect" spy-plagued losers (Cisco IBM EMC).
Alliance Fiber for example after being pummeled unfairly is rising 7% this morning.
Dow rising with best US manufacturing report in many months. Higher economic growth and stock wealth is beginning to relax tight spending on tech. HP has new high end Recline PCs sold out on Costco.
Corporations will improve tech efficiency long before they will add employees with Obamacare cost risk... So tech capex should be well into recovery before significant hiring begins.
US manufacturing activity beat expectations at the strongest performance in many months.
DOW up 140.
Tech purchase upgrade cycle will strengthen with the economic recovery and stock market wealth creation.
AMD upgrades will come with that raised activity as the cap ex cycle comes up out of hibernation.
Anecdotal. Is HP all in one Recline PCs are already sold out early on Costco site.
Electronics technology industry recovery has begun. This is being foreseen based on Data Center and Printers demand beginning to recover. Equipment generates much cheaper efficiency ROI than hiring employees.
same chart pattern and large volume daytrading. I smell fund tug of wars. They cannot hype down rising profit and outlook companies, especially Micron whose buyers like HP have stated in analyst meetings they see firmer 1Q 2014 memory component pricing.
Institutional Balance of Power was negative at the open....beginning 10:51am Eastern Time has been positive.
Time Segmented Volume TSV began negative at the oen... went positive 11am briefly, now rising near flatline.
Insitutions are nibbling according to the 3minute chart.
if it works above the 21.5 intraday peak seen on the 1minute chart, then it broke the fever and has begun early mend.
If Hynix or Micron make any clarification on the possible future plant, or they revalidate the current market S/D it will crush the bearish sensationalist view.
MU 1 minute price has moved up above linear regression 125 tick, 34 tick, and moving average 50 tick.
BOP positive since 10:51 Eastern time and in recent minutes TSV is positive and Moneyflow is positive at realtime price 21.22
MU rising with the markets rose above the important 50 tick and 200 tick lines... at $21.75.....
MU Moneyflow has been climbing since 2pm EST.
The markets such as DOW Up 250 on solid ultra-light Fed taper.... just right with longer low rates
(Vix and gold falling ugly)