Thank you. I am expecting Sunil to have a CC after approval and mention uplisting and the launch. I am also hoping to hear about studies on dosage and pain studies.
So, how long will those studies take?... tough to say? and once they are done, what is a reasonable market share of the global pain market, some 50B annually?
The SA article the other day says the pain market in North America is over 20 billion USD annually and 50 billion USD globally. What percentage can TTNP get? It is my understanding that Braeburn will go after this market in every way possible.
My estimates for Prob for addiction is 400mil annually for North America and an equal amount ROW. That alone at 2x rev is 10$ a share. Add in pain... what do you have? Then add in other apps such as PD, depression, schizo...
With each passing day and no news of a delay, the probability of approval increases.
I think if we dont hear of a delay within the next 6 trading days... next Friday, it is very good news. If it is a "challenge" to get the REMS done by April 30th, it wont be for May 30th. Further, the FDA wants some good PR and getting Prob on the market is good for society in terms of drug abuse. I am not expecting any delays but with the FDA and biotechs, never say never.
JoeG, I am JayG.... I hope you are right.... you say approval will come the end of April? May?
I dont see a buyout until NA sales come in, the pain app is approved and an ROW deal is signed.
AF says he thinks approval will come but questions about the model.
He is a journalist and I trust Braeburn much more than him. Further, once opioid addiction is approved it is only time for pain to be approved even though it will be sold.
I would have to check but I thought Sunil said that Braeburn will handle the pain app and will work hard and fast to get it approved. I also read that Braeburn is already talking to docs about pain...
and then tell us about the conversation... you wanna buy for BV? Look at HERB and DRGV...
This stock is manipulated and spikes once every 3-4 months... sell then.
Will either of you buy again at 4$? Maybe not 3% but... I had 2000 shares and sold at 9.50$.
If you look at the year's chart, you will see the sp spikes every few months and I am sure it is being manipulated by Sham.... I will buy at 4$ and wait for a spike to 8-9$ and then short it down to 4$ again.
Does anyone have any idea if they will do anything to increase the sp?
I sold as well. The stock has never gone up like that and I always felt the share price is being manipulated.