BUt it will be over 5$ a share in cash alone. The share is lower than the value of Focalin. Then add in the ANDAs. The last pop told me to sell on the pop and buy again.... be locked and loaded.
1. Script date for Focalin; 2) Rex PI data this month; 3) ANDA filed; 4) What else?
Only script data will move the SP.
News coming but not known where would be the 3 ANDAs and partnerships. The main partnserhsip to drive the SP would be REX.
1. Does anyone have any idea when other dose approvals can be expected?
2. Can they sell Focalin in the rest of the world (ROW) at least in Canada and Europe?
3. The new ANDA is 3 years out and thus, no effect on the SP can be expected from the filing.
4. Although initial sales from Focalin will be the report for late Jan, other data should arrive and impact the SP?
I fully expect IMS to release script data this month, maybe the end of Dec at the latest. Pre-orders for PAR should be big. Further, somewhere in the near future is the 15 mil USD which apparently IPCI is getting from PAR for approval and a massive signing bonus from Rex partnership.
I am not so worried about cash as partnerships are being worked on and Rex should bring in a big signing bonus. How long will they take to sign it? Focalin is paid monthly? Q? And it "should" bring in close to 5 mil/mo... then when other doses get approved, sales will increase...
SWER is a scam! Nothing they have ever said or done has turned out to be factual. There has to be a link other than them.
Par is a HUGE company and know what they are doing. One analyst said sales for the six month exclusivity period "could" be up to 35 milUSD. I am expecting very high initial sales and am watching closely for the scripts for the first month. With pre-orders, sales for the first month could be well over 5mil$ and IF they are, we head north to 7$.
1. Initial sales from Par re Focalin
2. Any one of four ANDAs
3. 15 Mil$ from Par
4. Launching PIII for Rex
5. Partnership for Rex
6. NRs re no dilution, sales for Foc, ... anything
7. Upgrades with EPS estimates and valuations of pipeline
I am hoping monthly sales for Focalin come out because if good, the price runs north. Obviously the next ANDAs are near term drivers and a partnership for Rex is a big one. the MC is 77 mil$ today and that is the value of Focalin alone. Failure is priced in for everything else.