Their defense is that Bill stated a license is soon several times starting early 2014 and happened several times the last of which was in September. Each time he said a license was coming soon he violated HC rules. By breaking the rules he put his license at risk going to court is a waste of time.
If there was ever a time it was certain a license is not imminent it would be now. They don't get their license at end of 10 days you should go to jail for such wannabe manipulation BS!
Too expensive to short now after making 95% the risk reward is shot for new shorts. Virtually no risk shorting such a train wreck, but it ties up too much capital to make it worth it.
When was the last time you drove through agricultural landscape and saw double fenced industrial complex? It doesn't happen. Barns and silos are agricultural. High security industrial complex is industrial.
It's down 95% and shorting this was extremely expensive (the amount of margin required is much higher than normal). No one is holding short for the other 5% if so it's not a lot. In general people just love to watch this case study in psychology where red flags are stacked past the ceiling and longs will cling to their beliefs it's absolutely astonishing what people will force themselves to believe to avoid feeling they have been wrong. 95% down and it's the fault of some people on a message board not a terrible CEO...
When a stock truly is a scam it's OK point it out as such. The case against those people was because they were the liars, in this case the people backing Chabaan are the liars. Chabaan was supposed to sue several people who were bashing his stock, but he had no case against them because what they said was true so he dropped it...
That would only be in the case of false information. In this case, pumpers would be the ones who's addresses are forced by courts as FITX crashes and burns the basher as you call them were warning people pumpers were the ones giving false information causing harm.
When you don't appeal you have no reason to sue when you lose the license. Without going through proper channels lawsuit will be dead on arrival. Chabaan has you all so snowed it's patheic.
Yeah it's against Health Canada. Instead of appealing in the 20 days they chose to sue them instead. That's a huge mistake considering without appealing the case they are basically allowing their license to fall and it's their own fault rather than HC. You must appeal, then if the appeal fails they could think about suing. Chabaan is well beyond dumb.
You do realize it just broke to a new day low on high volume right? Rome didn't fall in a day.
Made 30% in Tweed last 2 days. They pre-released earnings yesterday morning and margins are expanding rapidly to over 35% and revenues exploded as they beat last 3 months handily with the single month of December and they will not be fully expanded until April, when they will likely soon begin the next expansion opportunity by purchasing some smaller plays hopefully.
This industry needs M&A and real business not just plans and constantly telling shareholders we will get our license soon, when they are not even supposed to say that in the first place.
That PR is not positive. You people are so easily fooled. They are pleased to announce HC is investigating them for releasing information they shouldn't have.. They clearly said several times a license is coming soon at least 4 times over the last 12 months and they were supposed to say that 0 times. They are not allowed to disclose such information yet did it incorrectly 4 x. Thick skull much?
Buying benefits shareholders while selling hurts them. You are obviously very new to this and probably shouldn't be investing let alone giving advice.
WRONG! Where in the world did you hear that? Selling on insider knowledge is bad, but buying is never considered a breach of insider trading rules. It's perfectly OK to purchase more of your own company at any time.