Many purchased in the $8+ range and have LARGE losses and many will want to match that with other profits to reduce their tax liability.
I would think those that are worried about end of the year tax loss/gains, would have been smart enough, as you have pointed out, its only phase 1, would have sold in the high 8's. The other thought is that those that bought, plan on staying with the mother ship. As you point out if it could go to 6, then it could go to 4 or 5. Who knows. I just know from the charts that the CMF is holding, and we are close to crossing the Macd. We are building a nice flag(bull I hope), and when it breaks its going to move one way or the other. I would like to think UPPPPP.. Like I posted earlier, Risk $1 down, Reward $$$$ up. Wouldn't want to miss a big move for .75 cents. You could have gotten in @ $6.91 this morning. Largest sell I saw on Level today was 2K at 7.50 Luck to all longs, and those buying soon. JMO (That an 2 buck will get you a cup of coffee, or a cold beer for .50 cents more.)
How much do you want for them?? How about a 10% discount between friends. Let me know. Take up to 10K off your hands.
By the way, welcome back Wyatt. Haven't seen you for about a week. Thought you had moved on. Or maybe your the quiet type lol Nice to see ya.
I watch Level 2 daily. Right now, and has been for the last week, alot more buys then sells. If they are selling, they are selling low number of shares daily. I am sure you guys all have level 2. Right now their is a buy for 3100, and the biggest sell is 600. JMO
Boy, I want to believe that..Just ijn case it doesn't, will you make up the differences?? In case it does, would you like to go on the road....
I don't think its time to compare this with a jet just yet..When a jet takes off, its gone. As a train leaves the station, still plenty of time to catch it(and hope it doesn't get sidetracked). Lets see some days with large volume, then you might get lift off, and until then lets agree to disagee on the type of vehicle we our currently using. two days in a row with higher highs, and higher lows. Choo Choo lolllllllllllll Luck to all longs.
I talked to some ladies this weekend, and they all agreeeee, bigger is better.
How many shares are you short 5k, 10k, 20k OR 200?? Not enough I am sure. Go to the bank Tues, tell them you get a sure thing to short. Put up your house, kids, wife, car, anything you got..Your a winner..i AM SURE YOU HAVE DONE ALL THE DD YOU NEED TO DO. See you in six months and we will see how you did. Now don't let us down. Remember short all you can.YOUR A WINNER Damn I love these guys..
Thank you wyatt. Now we know you don't hold any position at this time, and are looking for a stock drop to enter in again. I think you might be right, since it will take awhile till we get any serious news, but you never know. I hold a position of 2K shares that are my core. Made about 16K the two days of the big move. So I am in at a core of 8. I have a new position of 2K at 7. Crossing my fingers..Thanks again.
RNAi is still fairly new technology, thus there are potential setbacks not yet seen in these clinical trials. RNAi saw some setbacks in the past with no delivery vehicles for the siRNA compounds. The trials that are being run are still at the early to mid stage level so whether results are favorable or not in a late Phase 3 trial remains to be seen. With the past failures there is no guarantee that RNAi therapeutics will produce products on the market within the next few years. Investors should be cautioned, but at the same time remain optimistic after all the positive developments in the RNAi field.