I agree. I added at around $21 because I don't see much downside, but do see significant upside potential. If we can get to $25ish I will sell my recently bought trading shares and hold the rest longer term.
conservative in their view of the future. The frequency and massive size of hacks in the last few months suggests to me that the sector will only grow faster than projected. The entire sector should do well tomorrow.
I'm wondering the same. CYBR up nearly 7% (wish I owned more) but FEYE up around 3%. Could be someone big is accumulating and getting some help with price while they do so. Or could be FEYE is setting up for a pullback. Hard to imagine much downside though with the VISA deal and the hacking.
If that happens we will see a parabolic move. Unfortunately, I sold most of my FEYE but still enjoying the ride for my remaining position. I think the analysts are going to have to rethink their price targets and comments.
Amazing how sloppily the government acted (well, maybe its not) with confidential information. They definitely need help.
I'm not seeing any news, but already done average daily volume in about 20 minutes. Did someone big just realize how out of whack the valuation is?
EJ is worth about 10% more solely based on their stake in LEJU. If we were in a fair system (joke) this offer would be turned down because it is too low. If it is accepted, no doubt corruption is present. Come on--make a fair offer!
But if he was too conservative, LOCO could be setting up for a significant beat on the next report. Hopefully, all the bad news is out. Look at AAL (different industry) today. The stock has been beaten down, had some negative comments this morning and was down about a buck, and is now up for the day. Hopefully all the bad news is already out there.
EJ current market cap is more than 20% below its ownership value in LEJU alone. If funds accept the current deal they might as well wear signs around their necks saying "I'm a #$%$". The offer should be at least $1.225 plus some kind of premium.
perry--In fairness to mashal, no one knows where any stock will go next week. And the ridiculous range he mentioned is possible, depending on what happens in the sector and the market overall. There were many who thought this stock was a buy back at $40. If you are a day trader, I'm not sure why you would be attracted to this stock. Look at cybersecurity, AMBA, etc if you want some volatility.
Does the stock know you have decided this? I sold Jul $70 calls a couple months ago for $7.00, so I am watching with interest how it unfolds. Looks like it will run higher than that to me. Supply and demand taking over.
alex--Agree re buying and holding for the deal, for me with a little extra uninvested money I can be patient with. There is always the outside chance the deal could improve, and to be able to play that for free is not a bad deal. And if the deal doesn't go through, I'm OK with that since EJ is undervalued anyway. Congrats on AAPL!
Congrats to those who have been patient. Shorts might consider covering before giving more of your gains.
Where is all this optimistic talk coming from? Stock has been doing nothing lately. I'm hoping it does take off and agree it should be higher, but just not seeing a lot to make me think the surge is imminent.
It will be back there within days IMO. The AMBA downdraft may be having some impact, although AMBA being overvalued logically has no relationship to GPRO. AMBA may have another down day tomorrow, but will stabilize soon
In fact, I'll go out on a limb and predict AMBA will begin to stabilize in the mid $90's tomorrow, and as it stops falling GPRO will move up, reaching $59 by Wednesday.
Would like to see it gap down more in the morning and then add more GPRO. AMBA has been a huge momo stock, as we all know, and if it does gap down in the morning it will likely bounce IMO.
I plan to leave room to add in case of further pullback, but I believe the major damage is done for now.
The stock can be pushed down easily when buyers walk away. Couple that with a big shortsellers agenda and you get today's result. Rather than sell here, sell the end of week $95 calls for $4ish and repeat next week. My guess is $90 potential low, as that's a huge correction and about 50% over the shorts target. If it gaps down in the morning, I expect a bounce. We shall see.