Just reviewed the RGEN chart and it seems like $18.58 is next support level / could put in a double bottom hope hope!
Then second level is $15.50 - $16.57 / WITHOUT NEW OF Q END WE MAY TREND DOWN....HOW FAR IS ONLY A GUESS BUT $16 NOT UNTHINKABLE.....SINCE NOTHING HAS CHANGED AND POSITIVE EVENTS THE FIRST HALF OF 15 REMAIN VERY OPTIMISITC UNTIL SOMETHING CHANGES DRAMATICALLY.
Appreciate your position and opinion......but rod & renshaw and others are all paid advertisers so their comments mean very little and mostly see their buy sell hold mostly in totally completely wrong.
It seems like ceo and analysts have a very convincing manner.....in this case at $2.45 or so worth a speculative flyer but always concerned about cash cash cash.
Might debate with you, however, seems like your a dumbbell in denial!
....and anytime you witness this type of dilution and subsequent "lack of
confidence" the price goes down......just to explain dumbbell......if this was a positive event the
the price would have held at $3-$5 and not trend down.
Most important this was addressed to those who "spoke to Dr Kelly" and feel that's a big deal!
NOT HARD TO FIGURE OUT: paid to tell a POSITIVE STORY!
Most confidence has been shattered shattered shattered.....very low end cash raise!
.....most appear skittish due to the .12 and .15 low buck financing and the way it was done.....
the obvious potential for more dilution......
screams of a small co that does not really know what they are doing.
TOTALLY AGREE....SMALL TIME AND MINISCULE OFFERING.....TOTALLY SMALL TIME AND WHATS NEXT .05 X 6M shares = $3M ha not much spending money for real corporation / some families spend more in 6 months!
REGRETABLY BELIEVE YOU ARE CORRECT.....regardless of potential and $3.12 per share funding......the market is just not buying it.....why why why.....probably the very low .12 and .15 offering.....yells low low value and not allot of cash!
big - on one is "lying" to influence investors....we simply did not understand the math per share related to the Aussie shares.....thanks for explaining. Now can they stick for 2-4 months until another announcement......probably not but rooting for nvgn.
harry - thanks for the intelligent comment and explanation.....just does not make sense to me but
hope you are right.....the market will shake this out if it is too too dilutive and at .12 and .15 that would be the case.
Tells me this is like a junk bond or worse - about 3% of the share price yesterday or 2% of share price at previous $1.60 per share.
definitley a blow to shareholders and see this trending down big time - end of story.
risk - was considering waiting to determine if Soros has sold shares or continue to sit on them at a much higher price. That will also provide lots of time to do more DD - your comments are always appreciated.
risk - was referring to PVA not SN - how do you value PVA and do they have enough cash for operations next 12 months??
risk - was your estimate for a buyout $7.7B?? Do we have enough cash for the next 6-12 months and is dilution a concern of yours?
brggolfer - great post and insight....interesting that today is 53 - 484 or was that yesterday.....really interesting.
yep yep yep and it ain't pretty ha! sell sell sell and more sellers.....of course oil is bringing all ships down
but is that so dangerous?? BRGOLF - as pointed out 4-1 sellers / never good......but nothing has changed
so we wait and know eventually back up.
"told everyone" its not like I am an insider - just one investors opinion brgolf.
Always like to listen and consider others opinions...thanks.
Agree......but do the have enough cash to weather the storm over next year or so as oil can be down for a while.
Just do not know how to quantify this??
Pretty much wait to see the progress of 3 new products / mgmt team in place for expeansion / etc.......at least we are holding strong in the interim!
my concern is how long do they have to operate fully with current cash without dilution....this seems
like a great opportunity but lots of hair on it??
thanks for opinions.