Plus we close below $12.50ish that was support / now resistance = would have to believe we test
next level of support as MV mentioned: $11.35ish. If that occurs then $10 ish but that's might be a stretch.
MV - appears to have made a good call - now we have breached $12.50 ish almost sure we hit $11.35.....stocks go up and down!
Monkey - taking profits are always wise / no question........on this end will hold until $15 take a few thousand shares then BUT MOSTLY PATIENTLY WAITING FOR $20 (and that's never a guarantee!) just suborn and that is where my financial goals will be met.
Feel very secure looking out 2 years (even thought that's a long hold / would be about a 10 year total) and really have no where else to part the money / even though have been expecting a market correction that will take all ships down). Good luck to all!
AGREEEEEEE with your thoughts - just too much going on to "roll over" (and if we roll over will be shocked if that is below the second level of support = $11.15 or so / first hurdle down will be $12.50ish so this will be very interesting. For the long term no problamo if we hit 11 or 12.50 to achieve $20 in next 9 -18 months.
and today nicely up = shows how SZYM has faltered confidence wise.
Now if we hold $12.50 OR do we go down the next step TA to $11.35?? Love this!
That's what makes this so interesting - will the technical analysis $11.35 end up to be accurate or do we blow thorough $14 - $15?? The $64,000 question!
we are seeing different opinions for the first time in a long time - RGEN float is large part institutions who will sit on it - will we see short term traders shorting RGEN (not a bad bet after this strong run up) or others hedging their long position....BUT the upward
action has been so strong its hard to bet against RGEN and we are not like Tesla with outrageous multiples........so we wait and see $11 first or $15 first.....very interesting!
acting terrrilble and lots of lost confidence as a direct result of the CC!
Now we wait wait and believe it will be like that for until the next CC - not good for share price.
Well sounds like we have both held by luck or fate for about 7-8 years - now with the core product(s) / acquire / partnering WE NOW HAVE SUBSTANCE TO CARRY US FORWARD without FDA disappointments!
If and when we hit $20 LETS PARTY with a few of the long term holders.
Imagine if we were still trying for fda approvals / what a roller coaster that was - BLESSED & LUCKY TO NOW HAVE A GREAT CORE PRODUCT OFFERING GREAT GROWTH POTENTIAL!
obviously this has not transpired as he thought it would - is it now a BROKEN STOCK or ??
Every stock that I owned that talked POTENTIAL potential has never turned the corner or met expectations - will stay away for now....
He he he! This is just so intriguing / at this juncture with various opinions and where we go from here - down a bit then up / how far up or ??? So really good stuff - good to hear from you MP.
This should be interesting - we are getting the bull / bear - short / long opinions = stocks go up and down and RGEN has had such a strong run imagine it is ready for a pullback BUT the way its been acting it will not be a long one. Can't wait to see what we acquire - very exciting.
definitely understand we are in rarified air and may be OVERBOUGHT - but 11.15 is a stretch - maybe $12ish max - should be interesting - bulls / bears and we may be overbought - very interesting but will hold tight to see when and if we acquire to make up for Orencia royalties.
For the short term trader you have a good point.
If that's your main problem with the stock or the coverage = your very lucky.
In my mind that's a very small concern.
Recently we have had 3 new articles touting our company and its potential......this is huge as we have always been overlooked.....we now have a great core product and the cash to grow by acquisition with other partnering opportunities. Now believe we can achieve $15 in next 3 months and $20 by end of 2014 IF WE CAN ACQUIRE ANOTHER LIKE NOVAZYME! Lots of faith in Walt's prudent use of cash.
It seems like you might be trying to validate your own point of view - if you want a long viewpoint "yippee" we will be up up next year then your in the right spot!
Thinking that q4 will be the correction as Orencia royalties end end end - can see a correction - although u would think it is built into current price so this will be interesting if no acquisition(s) is announced.
Appreciated your analysis - as Motley Fool mentions the bad news is ROYALTIES OF ABOUT $3.5 M PER Q DROP OFF END OF THIS YEAR - BUT WE WILL ACQUIRE TO MAKE UP FOR THAT SO PROBABLE WASH AND WE GO ONWARD AND UPWARD - but as we wait for the acquisition(s) could see share price backing off a bit but who knows??