Like this message board - no nutcases to speak of! Talking about the nasty D = dilution - how much cash do we have and how much do we burn each Q and do we have enough cash for 1-2-3 or 4 quarters??
The officers appear to be conservative in their comp plans / that always helps and like the percentage of mgmt. stock ownership and shares out are minimal!
Thanks in advance for any specifics.
Would also look at RGEN at $13- $14 - should hit $20 in 12 months.
BI - many of us anticipated this - stocks go up and down and with the falloff in revenues this was clearly anticipated. Had the same strategy i.e. buy at 12.50 - $13 but woke up later and already up to $14. We are probably holding for the same REASONS so no biggie on this dip unless this was a short term trade.
If we had unexpected good news would have bought a new car at $17ish so no problem waiting on that.
What I really love is strong stable company with decent growth and no fda approvals to worry about AND DA CASH!
Hello Monkey -
Smarter people than me have advised to take a profit BUT BUT remain stubborn and love the story with bioprocessing so at $20 will consider - personally feel great at anything over $15 after the large run up -
hope your ok with that but everyone bought in at different times.....also owned 4,000 shares of ALXN and sold at $17 now at $170 ha! Only see a few bucks down and whatever happens tomorrow believe the second half of the year will be more productive and profitable.
Wish you the very best.
THIS IS EXCITING.....SURPRISE.....NEWS......BEHIND PROJECTIONS FOR SALES.......GUIDANCE......ETC.....SO WE WAIT. Believe we may remain in $13-$15 range for a few months but then progress the second half on good news and improved sales rev's.
We already had a huge breakout and uptrend - in lieu of backing up to $15 that's a good thing - question then becomes do we see $13 or $17 based on the Q and subsequent guidance = believe we will stay closer to $14 - $15 BUT HOPEFULLY WRONG but then recover as more progress is made to insure Orencia royalties are made up.
Hope to be wrong but see lots of volatility with $1 - $2.50 up or down this week depending on DA CC......
hope its all good and we retain $16 but not all that optimistic unless there is NEWS and or SUPER GUIDANCE.
the first Q without Orencia royalties in quite some time - so we wait for guidance moving forward Q1 and
is there other news that may be important. As a long term holder will gut this out / do not think we reach stride again until 2nd half of 2014......if I were a short term trader would take profits and possibly buy back in as we progress JMO. Go RGEN!
only because this Q is unusually important with the revenues and most important
we get guidance void of Orencia royalties for the first time in years.....so we wait
and would imagine pull back a bit more......if I were short term trader would sell sell take
profits and see what the Q brings / possible buy back in. But as a long term holder going
to gut this out and be patient - believe the story will not really improve 2nd half of 2014.
R2 - appreciate the feedback and headsup - sounds interesting......how much cash does SCON have and what is the burn rate......also are there plans for dilution or reverse split (this is what has killed scon).
Thanks very much.
Very interesting - I became a millionaire on paper about 10 years ago with scon and then reality set in and just let most profits disappear / one of the worse decisions ever = but I never trust the technology or the management = always promises / secret china deal etc etc = if the tech was so profund iit would have had many many larger sales and much larger revenues and growth = A DOGGIE!
Relative to the $15m quarterly cash burn just published.
all comments appreciated.
Hello salli - can you comment on eactly how much cash they currently have / how much debt / is the burn rate accurate at $15m per q? obviously dillution and capital are the biggest factors. any comments appreciated.
Always appreciate your comments about pre CC for the Q - agree that guidance will really be paramount this Q because end of the Orencia royalties - will be interesting and again hope $17 is achievable. This whole run up is more than we could have expected and continues strong / just a little paranoid about a pullback as management give guidance - and plans / progress to use cash cash cash!
This stock just does not want to quit the trend up - love RGEN but gotta believe we back up at some point - but thrilled to see $15 seems easy and fast but again not significant volume.
Monkey - geez this was more luck and good fortune that management found bioprocessing and that still is no guarantee as we could take a hit after conf call - but this has been my sole investment / very stupid = no diversification / no div paying stocks - rolled the dice and as u know this has only turned the past 18 months or so. Buddy of mine former stock broker gave me a China stock about 4 - 5 years ago - dreaded reverse split so lost $120,000 big ones so this helps helps helps!
Always the best of investing to you.
talking to self ha!.......the chart has had a few touches at $15 so chances are good we move through......especially if market is up up......but weak volume MM may be playing games......interesting.
Will the market take us up or down? Nice rebound Friday. Interesting next 2 weeks see where Mr Market takes us. Wonder if we possibly see $20 this year?
hold up? Do we see $12 before $15?? This should be interesting.
Any news interim to March Q conference call?
So far so good but unfortunately we know a market decline sinks all ships.
Definitely agree with monke - no reason to be shorting now and with the big run up some will definitely take profits and sel sell sell.