The word Bargain is relative on a price-time scale - to you bargain means may be it drops to .50s or even lower; from the current price in the .90s; many who wanted a bargain waited for it to drop to 0.30s .- 40s once the results were out on July 22 and were left behind. While it may drop back to levels that you are looking at, what happens to the term Bargain if it moves beyond a dollar and then some more with more updates coming out in September ? Do the .90s become a bargain then or does the bargain stay at .50s or lower?
Also, let me address your Reverse Split concern to get uplisted. Do you know if and when a reverse split is being planned? Timing and events matter in a reverse split in addition to the ratio. A reverse split at $1.00 or $2.00 without much news is very different from that when/if the news is good and/or stock is between $3.00 or $4.00. Dilution happening when pps is say, $2.00 is different from dilution happening when pps is treading $5 with good news baked into it. A partnership deal that involves upfront payment can aid in uplisting as money becomes a non-issue. Also, given that we are talking of AD here, the scope and potential, not to forget the pipeline (Epilepsy and may be other CNS diseases), is dilution a big factor that prevents anyone from buying.
Of course, one can always catch a falling knife and claim to be good at it. Hopefully, you can get in at the price you have determined is a Bargain.
Disclosure - I am long.
I wont be surprised If results continue to be stellar, then approval to sell the drug after phase2 with FDA blessings, subject to monitoring those who take the drugs that will be considered as phase3
We are talking of AD here - the numbers are increasing by the year and there is no hint of any cure as of today. So if they (FDA ) can start saving lives right away, why not?
With strong data supporting Rayaldee, the FDA's work is that much easier, as there wont be much going back and forth asking for clarification/more data. We all know that Frost and his team has interacted with FDA many times during his illustrious career. Frost is data driven and he would take his time, before submitting anything half-done. (Case in point - we know how extensive and conclusive data they had for 4K score test).
So the question that needs to be asked is not if Rayaldee will be approved... but, given the extensive and strong data, is the FDA willing to grant a PDUFA much earlier - give it a thought and see if it makes sense for FDA to approve this much earlier than the norm.
No not a chance in hell. Pearson is now a prisoner in China, eating roaches and lizards to fill his sorry AZZ..
Talking of magic.....and magic bullet is what AVXL is going to come up with. All other issues can be handled and are relatively trivial.
I agree - by the end of the year, we will have more concrete results. With good results in the bag, up listing can attract the attention of Wall Street, as the first thing they will get to notice is that it is about AD and that results are encouraging. That should do wonders for the stock once it gets up listed.
Before 'Show me the money', Wall Street asks 'Show me good results'
I feel that CEO is not in a hurry to list right now. He is most likely going to wait for more results and then by the end of the year probably announce that they are up listing. By that time the pps should be much much higher and Missling can show the world that results speak for themselves, a good reason as to why big guys should invest once they are up listed.
long, strong and patient.
Do not want to brag about how much shares I have as I have already posted a couple of times that number. But have bought enough and stopped buying in the mid .30s.
and desperate that he could not get back in at .55 to .60 range, simply because AVXL never gave him a chance after he sold for a few pennies of profit. Talk of being penny wise and pound foolish.
Now he is showing his frustration with his cheap posts.
Keep it up Cody, soon you will be left rolling in the dust.
Let the dogs keep barking - we all know what they say about barking dogs..
Come September and going into December, these basher fools will be at it again, telling us how overvalued the stock is when it is trading close to $10.
cody - you need to learn a lot and watch what you post
did you get back in at .55 as you said it would retrace to those levels?
You need not answer that - because it never gave you the chance
Watch and learn indeed!
Pfizer can only dare to dream to get it for $5.
They better be ready to pay 10 times that once all the results are in - then we can talk business.
from a volume perspective as well as price. We may see volume beyond 15 million, heck! even close to 20 million and a price of $1 being taken out.
Either way, seems to me that even if it is an OTC stock, the fact that it is addressing AD and had stellar results and is now having a great run - volume and price ( need to compare it with average daily volume till last week before results; same with price) should help generate buzz in the media. That would be an boost to the stock.
Missling may have a couple of things in mind before uplisting. Let us not forget that he is CEO, a Ph.D, and MBA and has enough experience in dealing with capital markets. So he is probably waiting for more results before he plays his next card.
Not sure if he will wait for end of year so that we have more data points (given that it is a small sample to begin with) so that the results are even more convincing to those nay-sayers who always say that they need to see more or the whole data.
If the results for the whole data set are as good as they were announced last week, then it would surprise me if the stock is not trading close to at least $5, rather than $2 or $3. Should that happen, then Missling has one less worry - about diluting shareholders. Rather, at that stage in the game, he may find institutional investors and big players like Adage, offer them shares at a reasonable discount, raise some capital ( say about $50 million) or, he may seek a partnership and announce to the world that they are moving to the next phase - with FDA's blessings it may be phase 3 and then go ahead with uplisting. That way, you have enough 'meat in the bones' tol attract buyers, big and small on Wall Street. One can only imagine the frenzy on Wall Street when and if such a thing happens - after all we are talking of AD and CNS.
There may be other scenarios that are even better. I believe Missling knows more than any of us and will do his very best for shareholders.
stop throwing numbers like 100 and 40 etc. I feel dizzy thinking how rich I am going to be
and if people are not buying for under a dollar, then sadly there is no school for them to go to.
Not late even now to buy this gem
Long, Strong and patient with 650K shares.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Give a hug to your mom and tell her she is going to be fine very soon and that there is HOPE