You said the magic words-- not on margin. You can afford to hold and be patient. Buy when a sector is out of favor. And small cap early spec bios are ALL out of favor. Perfect time to buy and hold for a while.
KERX will get bought out, imo. Nobody knows when though. Nonetheless, it will be a double/triple at best, and you're best chance to make the big $$ is HERE-- for a 10-bagger..
Yes, they are bringing down ISR, ONCS, THLD, SGYP, MNKD, ZIOP, NWBO, etc. etc. etc.
Washout, before the big push in the last quarter...
IDRA is actually holding up better than most, believe it or not....
For over 5 months, we've been in a narrow range, and obsessing over a few pennies every day!. Kind of much ado about nothing... Hopefully, within a short time, we'll be discussing daily moves in the DOLLARS, not cents....
Great enthusiastic posts! I was the one who perhaps soured the mood with my "No binary comment"... I certainly hope that early positive WM data will launch us!.
Still holding strong here 185K shares!!
Yes, 9200 is a wild card. The only people who are currently sweating the slow bleeds in these biotechs are those on margin. Like I've said before, if you're not on margin, turn off the computer, and check back in a few months. You'll be happy then!
We are pretty much at the price that Pillar transferred their last million shares to another entity a couple of weeks ago ($2.60). I think this will act as a floor, so I'd be surprised if it goes much lower from here.
Ah thanks. Interesting to see what they disclose. Open label, so they'll know what's going on. But the FDA would probably want a phase 3 blinded study afterwards. It'd be hard to get approval only after open label studies, even if it does get orphan drug status....but not impossible (like ACAD, which wasn't required to do a long phase 3 study). Interesting year coming up.
Hey, I hope you're right.. (but on their website, under pipeline, they have the arrow for WM trial extending into 2015 on their chart. Not sure it means anything at all though).
I'm just wondering whether the 2015 completion date on the government site is a typo or not???? Maybe they're slower in recruiting they they thought?
true--but's it's still proof-of-concept. IMO-8400 is very safe. Whether 0.6 is more effective than 0.3 or similar to it won't ultimately make that much of a difference imo.
Oh, I forgot to say that I don't consider the 0.6 mg cohort results in the psoriasis trial to be a binary event of much significance. In fact, I doubt that we'll even hear about it again.
According to Idera's filing 2 days ago on Clinicaltrials.gov, the likely primary completion date for the WM/Lymphoma trials will be December 2015. NEXT year. That's right. Not a typo. In fact, they are still actively recruiting patients, although the trial started 6 months ago, in March. So, even if they enrolled the final patient tomorrow, the earliest possible completion date would be next May (since it's a 29 week trial). Obviously, since the company says next year December is the likely completion date, it means that they still need to recruit a lot of patients. Same with myositis trials--it wont be completed until next year as well. It's all on the company's website. I think they are being very careful in choosing/screening for the right patients. And I doubt we'll hear much or any interim analysis on these trials, even though open label...
So no binary events this year. Just the initiation of 9200, maybe partnerships, that's all. On the bright side, there's lots of time for accumulation and price rise without the risk of a binary event. On the negative side, no quick buyout or 10-bagger as soon as some want...
If I am wrong, somebody correct me. Thanks...
As an aside, I've dabbled with ONCS and ISR, but ultimately sold them. Why aren't ANY institutions buying them???? That was the deciding factor.
And I'm watching SNTA, but don't trust cancer drugs in trials...lol. And I'm watching MRTX.
Also, KERX will get bought out, but the big money has already been made, when it was $1-$2 a couple of years ago.