Be patient. Since the results of many of IDRA's trials won't be released until several months from now, we still could see much manipulation in the first quarter of 2015. Might be volatile! Don't chase the rallies, and definitely don't sell if any panic drop!
Don't go by Dell or Kirk or BB's. They're not always right. (Look at LIQD, a Dell holding). Go by the science. Stick with IDRA. Numerous scientists and and the best business minds have all joined together here-- some of whom came on recently during an ongoing open-label trial (wink, wink).
I agree about ACAD. Once it breaks above its 52-week high, it'll be off to the races. Nonetheless, I'm not in ACAD currently because I'm looking for 5-10 baggers. I wish I had bought ACAD when it was recommended to me in the $2's!
If anyone's looking for a great small-cap NON-biotech to invest in, look at Glu Mobile. Great products, cheap compared to competition (znga etc.). Great upside and also buyout potential, little downside imo
Yes I am crazy. I'm gonna sell DNDNQ asap on Monday before I lose it all.
alright, Junk.... you're on.... I just put 5 grand (about 75,000 shares) into Dendreon at $0.0675 cents per share...
Months from now everyone will be talking about NS1566 stem cell trials for spinal cord injury, stroke (China) and the fantastic ALS results.... Not to mention the massive potential with NS1189...
CUR's current price is a gift. The dog and pony show here on this message board will end soon. Buy NOW, before the trial is officially over and everyone else piles into this stock when it's "safe".
Will it be a win/win or lose/lose scenario?
If they report great results in their ALS study: will it be positive for the sector and us, or will our stock price fall since they "beat" us to the punch? Conversely, what will happen to our stock price if they report poor results?
Nobody will be selling fo tax losses now here. Due to the 1 month rule, if they wanted to claim the losses they couldn't buy back in until the end of january. Who would want to be out of IDRA then???
...the companys own cc's where they've said that early WM data (initial findings in open label trial) might be announced by year's end...
Also, i forgot to mention that Schwab has put a special 100% margin reqirement on IDRA. The shares are in demand. They don't want us retailers to have easy access to more shares
Supposedly today will be just another holiday low volume day...ho hum...
However, with interim WM data release possibly this upcoming Monday AM, I doubt shorts will want to hold over the weekend. Also, many funds will want IDRA in their portfolio prior to year's end. Will they start buying today?
APRI doesn't have the potential as IDRA-- its just ridiculously low and an easy 50-100% gain from here