That does not necessarily mean silver is under priced....gold could still be over priced, and it could go back to under $900 an ounce which is not impossible...
Greece is shooting themselves in the foot by not cooperating. I think I read somewhere that the whole question is going to the people for a vote....anyone in their right mind would vote to stay with the EURO and bite the bullet...if not, who lends them money? Russia? China?.....
All I know is I want this to be over....I don't like looking at red ink every day....
DH....here's my take.
The market is afraid of the outcome regarding Greece...they can kick the can further down the black hole of
no return, but come July 20, either they have a deal in place or Greece is out. This also puts off the Fed's planned interest rate hike until the situation is resolved....30% chance for Sept, 100% chance for Dec, IMO.
Price of oil will continue to drop, and I will wait until the problems regarding Greece and interest rates are
resolved before any serious bottom fishing in that space....my SHLX is my only holding there, and it is holding up well....so is NMM, not so for KNOP. Inflation is coming...China is looking to go to a gold standard....buying
GG and GGN on dips, which seem to be occurring daily.
We are very close to the bottom here, IMO....the froth from the rise to $30 (which we all should have realized was to much to fast to stick) has just about been dissipated, and most of the traders, speculators, and weak hands are out....most of the stop losses have been triggered....I just can't see this going down much further without negative news, of which there is none....doubled my position in the $18's yesterday....nervous, but
confident....I will by more if it goes into the $17's which I hope it doesn't....Greek nonsense and a weak market that is in need of a correction, are just making things worse...stay the course...
Only negative I see is from the financials....they burned through 10M in only 6 months....still no reason for this terrible manipulation....so, what do I do in the meantime while I wait for good news?
I bought hand over fist all the way down today, doubling my position...I will attempt to trade these extra shares
and participate in the manipulation, making some money if I can.....while I wait for ADXS to reach its full potential....gotta do something to help with the bleeding, which has been substantial down from $30.
Something just doesn't smell right....low float, hardly any shares, great potential......Blah, Blah, Blah....doesn't stop the price form falling does it? There are plenty of people willing to sell their shares...and no big pharma companies chopping at the bit to make deals with them......I just don't get it.
SO....big pharma must be stupid since they do not see the value in ADXS or they would be clamoring to make deasl....why are all the other so called over priced companies in this same space making great deals, as their shareholders are watching the price of their shares continue to go up, and ADXS just sits there.....how can EVERYONE be that stupid to only value ADXS at 600M?? Are they that stupid, or are we???????
Very true Chinaman....and I am very long the stock but...ADXS is at a very critical point for all investors. Just ONE bad indication of a failure to meet endpoints or maybe just not as effective as we all thought, or just one negative regarding potency or efficiency of their science, and down goes the stock price....news about trials, being on track, etc, now have less and less meaning until something gets approved, or some deal with big pharma is made....I don't think the stock moves much at all on the news today....I hope I'm wrong.
Deb is almost 2 Billion dollars, and will only increase after they absorb that dog of a company, LRE....what do you think happens to the cost of debt service when interest rates go up?
With prices at $60, and probably going lower, along with NG, why would you buy VNR or any of that ilk here?
Personally I am buying SHLX and ETE...I like dropdowns and future dividend increases....may even bite on KMI if it goes lower....
Just like it has been since the big drop. It is barely holding on to that all important $20 level....if it breaches, look out below. I have been used to seeing ADXS go up when the market goes down...can't wait to get tomorrows new out, regardless of what it is.....
Mostly down, early on...of course what matters is where it closes. Still, good news always leaks out, and if that was the case, the price would be going up, not down...at least that's what has happened in the past. Very nerve wracking for us longs....I just don't want to take another price hit...still smarting from losing a considerable amount of profits by not selling all at $30....of course, hindsight is always 20-20.
Star, I agree completely....all you need to do is look at the chart which I totally dismissed during those wonderful days when all ADXS did was go up...when it hit $30, I took a little off the table, what was too excited about the prospects of it hitting $40 with the same ease it took to get to $30....then the crash, and I am back to reality...without some kind of deal, ADXS is out on a limb, alone....one piece of negative news, no matter how small, can push this back to $15 or less in a heartbeat, and that's scary to me...
Didn't help the share price though....that's the biggest fear I have with this stock. If it crashed from $30 to $20, it could crash from $20 to $15...just look at the chart, that's all I'm say'n....Long and hopeful, but scared.
I know....I have watched this stock daily for over a year now, and this is not a good trading pattern since it fell our of bed from $30 on huge volume...this stock is no longer controlled by investors....traders/hedge funds have the last word now.
I held since $2.80....then sold some in the high $20's only to load up again at $15 and $19, which I never thought I would see again...I thought $19 was in the rear view mirror forever....that huge drop from $30 in so short a time, woke me up to reality...this isn't GE or APPL here....we all need to be careful...I am in favor of any reasonable deal with big pharma....J&J is preferred, but Merck will do...LOL. We need upfront money, and a big time partner who knows how to handle the FDA, and will speed up the approval process....the time is now, IMO.
Anyone with any sense would be nervous, particularly after the stock fell out of bed from $30....what worries me is how fast it fell...not that it fell...an adjustment was necessary, just not that big a drop so quickly....
We can only hope...but, can the CEO get past his ego and his love of being independent and do a deal??
That's the real question....long but nervous.