My only really green stock today...up and up and away!!! I doubled my position when I sold BAC before the
so called financial stress test...what a joke.......therefore, I don't feel too bad about losing out on todays run in BAC....
Thanks Keebon...I was going to post the same correction....do not kid yourself....there is more oil than demand can absorb....once spring begins, I predict Cushing will be filled to capacity, and since the slow down in production has not kept pace as yet, the price of oil will go down significantly from here....that is my opinion, anyway....I would not own any oil stocks, MLP's pipelines, drillers, etc....I have KNOP bought at nice prices in the $21 range, along with NMM....that's it.....my advice regarding oil stocks/MLP's is stay away.....
I bought it a little while ago...I think one of you mentioned it before, and I like is as well. I am concerned with how all high div. plays will react to the rise in interest rates later this year...I think the first increase is .25, followed by maybe another .25 3 months out....worst case. If this happens, are any of you concerned about your high div. holdings? I have many of the same high divvy. stocks as the rest here....SFL, ARCC, NRZ,
WMC, AGNC among others....all in my ROTH....I also have MORL, and I know that will take a hit, at least temporarily.are any of you considering lightening up on your holdings in this area?
I have no idea why this is not higher...two good size down days for the market, and this does not move....starting to think this is a sham.
Or, are they going it alone?
Max...stop being so cranky......don't pick on Mark.
I have my own problems...sold all BAC yesterday at $16....thank goodness....very disappointing.
I am looking to get back into KNOP, PGH, LRE, and a couple others, but I see no relief in the oil/gas space...I think all MLP's, stocks, etc, in this space can be had later at lower prices...I see no reason to rush into oil/NG on any level just yet.....If it wasn't for ADXS flying this month, I would not have much profit to show for my efforts....keep the faith....bought TVIX yesterday.....at $2.00....probably the best buy of the month for me.
Thanks for you input....I have the same kind of situation with TGD, although they are at least producing at with low production expenses per OZ....AXU is in much more dire shape, unfortunately.
I am hoping for a buyout...maybe PAAS or SLW.
He thought the total value of the parts was north of $80....looks like it's closer to $65....what a waste of money
this stock has been. Anybody have data to dispute this?
Sell the SDRL and sell LINE/LNCO....prospects for either of these is not very good in the near future.
There are plenty of other good yielding, safer plays in the market that will offer good dividends and price appreciation in and out of the energy sector....KMI is ok to hold for the future, although it may go down even further from here. You need to do some homework.
That is smart thinking, JV....I have ZERO oil or NG exposure...no MLP's no upstream, down stream....ZERO... and will not have any until the price of oil stops going down, which it has not, IMHO.
I have SFL and NNM in this space...that's it....even sold KNOP, which is a nice one...will buy back at lower prices, I hope.
I am looking to double down, but I fear that this is a real possibility....I thought either PAAS or SLW would have bought them out at this price...I mean....42 cents...really?