HERPV could hit it out of the park and let us retire.
These have become gold as they are catching up with their BLUE chip counter parts. I have bought many small pharmas with my Spec plays. These have been destroyed and are catching up quick.
I am not bragging I , like you , entered a few times . I sold after a ten % drop twice before to be honest. I have had this on a watch list for years and have followed many of the storage companies. I have followed the patents, solutions as well as other companies in the sector. I firmly believe a company will pay much more then a two bucks a share for this. The buy out could be much higher then that.
STAY away from IDIOTS that pick INTC as the insiders are smarter and selling it. Purchases N/A 0
Sales 1,390,630 23
Net Shares Purchased
(Sold) (1,390,630) 23
Total Insider Shares Held 3.33M N/A
% Net Shares Purchased
(Sold) (29.5%) N/A
Im in at .58. I am heavy into BIO tech with many winners. OCZ is a spec play for me with a shot at a big buy out. Unless you got into INTC over three years ago it has been like watching paint dry. 4$ dollars in 3 years is no return. I like to go big or go home. You are the first clown to be happy with INTC.
That was the basis of his clueless hit piece. confrontational and mostly BS headings...like the one "Stay away from OCZ"... Its clear you hold INTC and wet the bed.
Developments are immanent here.............. Look at the past year and all the testing........ Recent and Third Quarter 2013 Highlights
• New Phase 3 data for GSK’s RTS,S malaria vaccine candidate, which contains Agenus’ QS-21 Stimulon adjuvant, were presented at a Multilateral Initiative on Malaria Pan African Conference in Durban, South Africa. The new data show that RTS,S helped protect young children and infants from clinical malaria up to 18 months post vaccination.
• GSK initiated a Phase 3 study to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of the herpes zoster vaccine candidate HZ/su when co-administered with GSK's seasonal influenza vaccine GSK2321138A in adults aged 50 years and older. GSK’s HZ/su vaccine candidate for the prevention of shingles contains Agenus’ QS-21 Stimulon adjuvant. GSK currently has 9 active Phase 3 studies underway for the HZ/su vaccine candidate.
• Agenus entered into a non-exclusive license agreement with VaxLogic for the use of QS-21 Stimulon adjuvant in the development of select addiction, allergy and respiratory disease vaccine candidates.
• Agenus completed a registered direct offering of $10 million. Agenus issued an aggregate of 3,333,333 shares of its common stock at a price of $3.00 per share along with 1,000,000 warrants to purchase its common stock at an exercise price of $3.75 per share. Separately, Agenus received $11.4 million from the sale of our common stock in at-the-market offerings.
• A recent analysis from a Phase 2 trial in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) treated with Prophage Series G-100 (HSPPC-96) in combination with the current standard of care (radiation and temozolomide) showed an almost 18 month median progression free survival, which represents a 160% increase versus current standard of care alone.2 Median overall survival (OS), the primary endpoint of the trial, is 23.3 months and remains durable in patients treated with HSPPC-96 versus the standard of care alone, which is 14.6 months.2 Based on these findings, Agenus plans to hold an end of Phase 2 meeting with the US Food and Drug Administration to discuss a Phase 3 trial that could potentially lead to marketing approval of the HSPPC-96 vaccine as a treatment for patients with newly diagnosed GBM.
• GSK’s Phase 3 MAGE-A3 cancer immunotherapeutic trial, which contains Agenus’QS-21 Stimulon adjuvant, did not meet its first co-primary endpoint. GSK will continue the study until the second co-primary endpoint is assessed. This co-primary endpoint is based on predefined criterion that was agreed upon by regulatory authorities. If further analysis shows that the predefined gene signature subset data are successful, there is the potential that a regulatory filing could be considered. GSK anticipates that these data will be available in 2015.
Between Agenus and its partners, a total of 23 vaccine programs are in clinical development of which 21 contain QS-21 Stimulon. They include, but are not limited to:
• Phase 3: GSK’s RTS,S for malaria3
• Phase 3: GSK’s MAGE-A3 cancer immunotherapy for selected patients with resected melanoma3
• Phase 3: GSK’s MAGE-A3 cancer immunotherapy for selected patients with resected non-small cell lung cancer3
• Phase 3: GSK’s HZ/su for shingles3
• Phase 2: Janssen’s ACC-001 for Alzheimer’s disease
Agenus’ pipeline programs include:
• Phase 2: HerpV (contains QS-21 Stimulon) for genital herpes
• Phase 2: Prophage Series G-100 for newly diagnosed GBM
• Phase 2: Prophage Series G-200 for recurrent GBM
Saponin Platform: QS-21 Stimulon® Adjuvant
Agenus’ QS-21 Stimulon adjuvant is one of the most widely tested vaccine adjuvants in clinical development. QS-21Stimulon is designed to strengthen the body's immune response to a vaccine's antigen, thus making it more effective. QS-21 Stimulon is a key component in the development of investigational preventive vaccine formulations across a wide variety of infectious diseases, and appears to play an important role in several investigational therapeutic vaccines intended to treat cancer and degenerative disorders. Licensees of QS-21 Stimulon include GSK and Janssen Alzheimer Immunotherapy. Agenus is generally entitled to receive milestone payments as QS-21Stimulon-containing programs advance, as well as royalties for 10 years after commercial launch, with some exceptions.
many of the Bio Techs are doing well . They have been on a bull run for a year. Momentum is picking up on many of the smaller players lately.
The trend has reversed (((are you crazy))))? We are up over twenty per cent in the last 5 days, Shorts are in trouble. Their wisdom and IQ marches their shoe size.
the 20% shorts are in trouble. Today was just the start of the big moves. % of Shares Held by All Insider and 5% Owners: 35%
% of Shares Held by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners: 13%
% of Float Held by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners: 21%
Number of Institutions Holding Shares: 15
thwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) is a development stage oncology focused immunotherapy company currently in advanced and mid-stage clinical trials to treat several types of prevalent cancers as well as all solid tumor cancers. New news states, DCVax as a potential life-extending treatment for all solid tumor cancers. Dr. Lee Tessler participating in the Phase III trials for brain cancer at Long Island Brain Tumor Cancer described the process of the immune therapy. Further, Dr. Siegel added that some patients under treatment for Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) have experienced a double survival rate as compared to standard cancer therapies - removal of tumor, chemotherapy and radiation. Positive news was that the vaccine takes about eight days for producing enough vaccine for three to five years of treatment. The first factor is that the company has received clearance from the FDA to initiate clinical trials for not 1, but all solid tumor cancers of any type. This is a significant event considering that the standard for the FDA is to approve clinical trials on a case-by-case basis per specific indication. The FDA has given Northwest Biotherapeutics an open runway to commence several clinical trials, each holding multi-billion dollar market values, all at once, was a major statement of regulatory support in my opinion. In terms of Northwest Biotherapeutics insider trading, its CEO Linda Powers in the past 12 months has purchased 10,809,992 shares of her company's stock, making her the majority stakeholder in the company and bringing her ownership total to roughly 30% of the company's outstanding shares. DCVAX-L - Interim results by the Data Monitoring Committee and their recommendation.
Likely it will be a "Continue trial" recommendation, which would be a validation point for institutional investors. However there is a possibility for the DMC to terminate the trial and move all patients to DCVAX-L, given the Phase 1/2 trials had a P value of 0.0003, or less than 3/100th of 1% chance the positive results were due to chance. In this latter outcome, I would expect the SP to go up 2X.
DCVax-D Phase 1 results - Giloblastoma(Brain Cancer) trial as well as its DCVAX-Direct data which showed a complete regression of all tumors in 80%-100% of animals treated with the therapy. (( these tumors did not re-grow))
I am cautiously optimistically expecting positive results. However there is a possibility that this third generation dendritic cell immunotherapy drug of NWBO can give outstanding results. From their original press release, "Building upon the pure immature dendritic cells, NW Bio’s patented methods develop mature and
activated dendritic cells that are far more potent than dendritic cells produced in the standard way.
For example, NW Bio’s dendritic cells produce as much as 10X or more the amount of signaling
compounds which are key to mobilizing other active agents of the immune system, such as T cells
(which infiltrate and attack tumors) and B cells (which produce antibodies)." In this latter outcome, I would expect the SP to go up 2X immediately and an additional 2X the months afterwards.
These Bio stocks have been a blaze all year . Fidelity Bio is one of the best funds this year. Stocks like CPRX SNTA ARNA DNDN SQNM EPZN are blasting off. Germany news will double this stock this next year.