sell off is over done and back to the lows .... Double bottom today
Sentiment: Strong Buy
we are thanking your smarter friends leaving like rats ... We are thanking you for not getting it. We are getting it know and see the future. Times are changing and you will be on the sidelines catching all the loss.
Business Review - First, the other two suppliers tapped by UPS are profitably producing renewable diesel today at scale. Renewable Energy Group recently purchased a renewable diesel facility with an annual capacity of 75 million gallons, while Neste is one of the world's largest producers of renewable diesel. Meanwhile, Solazyme has suspended the ramp-up of its two commercial-scale facilities for the foreseeable future.
Second, in November Solazyme pivoted away from commodity markets to focus on high-margin products such as cosmetic and food ingredients. The decision was intended to stem losses and balance production volumes with production expenses in the near-term, in direct response to falling petroleum and commodity prices.
Third, UPS didn't disclose how volumes would be divided among the three suppliers. At the moment it makes sense for the bulk of the supply to come from Renewable Energy Group and Neste, which can produce high volumes of renewable diesel without forcing investors to withstand losses.
• Moema: During the first quarter of 2015, we experienced improved downstream recovery rates from production and were able to run greater volumes through the facility. Although we continue to experience some power and steam intermittency, fixes implemented to date have led to improved reliability, and we have experienced multi-week periods where the facility has run on a continuous, fully integrated basis. Key steam and power redundancy projects remain on track to be completed by the end of the second quarter.
• Encapso™: We reached a strategic alliance agreement with Flotek under which Flotek will market Solazyme’s Encapso, the first commercially available, biodegradable encapsulated lubricant for drilling fluids, in certain Middle Eastern markets. The companies also reached a joint product development and marketing agreement to globally commercialize Flocapso™, an innovative, advanced drilling fluid. During the quarter, we also secured our first customer in South America, further expanding Encapso’s geographic reach.
• Algenist®: We had another quarter of double digit year-on-year revenue growth as we continue to grow and expand our Algenist brand, which is now distributed in 22 countries with 36 SKUs. We currently have two new launches in process including a Genius Bi-Phase Peel at Sephora and QVC and Sublime Defense Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30, launching at QVC, Sephora, Ulta and select Nordstrom locations.
• AlgaVia™: First quarter revenues were the highest to date for our AlgaVia food ingredient product line. We continue to add new projects with food and beverage manufacturers, as well as three new customers for lipid powders and protein ingredients.
• Partner Developments: We expanded our relationship with Bunge and entered into a new joint development agreement for a next generation food ingredient.
**** Within the Personal Care Products market, we have developed a portfolio of innovative and branded microalgae-based consumer products. Our first major ingredient in this market was Alguronic Acid , which was formulated into a full range of Algenist skin care products. Since its launch in 2011, we have commercialized our Algenist anti-aging skin care line, marketed to date primarily through Sephora S.A. and its affiliates (Sephora) and QVC United Parcel Service announced that it will purchase up to a total of 46 million gallons of renewable diesel in the next three years from three suppliers. Solazyme was one of the lucky bunch.
PACD) as this stock is looking especially impressive right now. And while there are numerous reasons why this is the case, we have highlighted three of the most vital reasons for PACD’s status as a solid value stock below:
Price to Forward Sales for Pacific Drilling
One of the most underrated ratios for value investors is the price/forward sales metric. This ratio shows investors how much they are paying for each dollar of revenues generated. In other words, a lower number is better here while a price to sales ratio of 1 means that you are paying one dollar for each dollar in sales.
With a P/S ratio of 0.49, PACD investors are paying 49 cents in stock price for each dollar of revenue generated by the company. Compare this to the industry average of 0.77, and it is safe to say that PACD is undervalued compared to many of its peers on this important metric.
Easily one of the most popular readings for value investors, the forward PE ratio shows us the current price of a stock divided by the full year earnings. Generally speaking, value investors like to see this ratio below 20, though it can vary by industry.
Right now, PACD has a forward PE of just 4.73,
PACD Earnings Estimate Revisions Moving in the Right Direction
The solid value ratios outlined in the preceding paragraphs might be enough for some investors, but we should also note that the earnings estimate revisions have been trending in a positive direction as well. Analysts who follow PACD stock have been raising their estimates for the company lately, meaning that the EPS picture is looking a bit more favorably for Pacific Drilling now.
-Offshore drillers like Seadrill (SDRL), Rowan (RDC), Transocean (RIG) and PACD shares have had a bad time this glut in oil. ,, the analysts point out that Pacific Drilling ties to Chevron (CVX) and the stock has had some upgrade as well as a downgrade to neutral from Guggenheim. ........ Monday, April 20th. Five equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and twice as many have assigned a buy rating to the company's stock. Pacific Drilling SA has a consensus rating of Buy and a consensus target price of around 9 dollars. In a couple years with 70 dollar oil these stocks will double to triple.
** Commercialization efforts****has announced that Express Lube of Fredericksburg, Texas, is the first U.S. service station to sell gasoline blended with Gevo's renewable isobutanol at the pump. This is anticipated to be the first of many retail locations to offer Gevo's product as the company rolls out its isobutanol to the marina, outdoor equipment and off-road gasoline markets.
According to Express Lube owner Adam Sheffield, he decided to sell isobutanol-blended gasoline because its moisture resistance and capacity to reduce engine corrosion are ideal for equipment and vehicles that are used intermittently.
* Become a blendstock- alkylate, and can be blended in conjunction with, or as a substitute for, ethanol and other widely used fuel oxygenates.
2) converted into a wide variety of hydrocarbons that form the basis for the production of many products, including rubber, lubricants, additives, methyl methacrylate, polypropylenes, polyesters, and polystyrene
3) Plastics, Fibers, Rubber, and other Polymers
4) Hydrocarbon Fuels -jet , boat, racing and diesel fuel 5) Common wisdom approach for the long range- "Isobutanol is great for weed eaters, mowers and farm or ranch equipment that sits unused for long periods of time -- because it does not cause carburetors to gum up the way ethanol does," says Sheffield. "I tried it myself after discovering that the ethanol-blended gasoline sitting in my riding mower over the winter had ruined the carburetor. It cost me $700 to replace. That's when I switched to isobutanol."
March 31, 2015 December 31, 2014
Long-term debt(1) $ 460,000 $ 400,000
Total stockholders’ equity 768,801 774,327
$ 1,228,801 $ 1,174,327
Long-term debt-to-capital 37.4 % 34.1 %
(1) Long-term debt at March 31, 2015, is comprised of $250 million in 7% senior notes and $210 million outstanding under our senior secured credit facility. Long-term debt at December 31, 2014 is comprised of $250 million in 7% senior notes and $150 million outstanding under our senior secured credit facility.
May 20, 2015 Presentation
* Strong track record of reserve and production growth * Institutional and Banking support through the cycle. Four significant downturn cycles during past 20 years *** Successful oil shale plays in North America will not only be
the key to our energy independence, but also to world
economic growth How long can OPEC sustain the price war for market
share? We will win. *** Proven track record of delivering lowest D&C cost in the
Midland Basin *** Established infrastructure in place is critical to low cost Structure ** Water recycling facility successfully started in March 2015, new technologies, infrastructure
** Volitility is natural in oil –cycle, it is a commodity people need and has real demand throughout history.
did you catch the hedge at 85$ oil I bought more... They have been through the RODEO before.
I am basically with then in thinking it is wrong. Do we have any votes in the world to counter the test of the world voting for it? Can we get a better deal, no . do we defy the whole world and be the spoile capitalist pigsvwe are thinking we own rights to the way the whole world operates and should feel? This makes us alone...... Can we fight the whole world? Evidently the whole UN and its agency think differently then us. I can't believe the 22 year old reporter and GOP ready to bomb the whole Middle East knowing ISIS is all over. The not wit HAWKAre very dangerous and voting for war and isolationism. Obama had been 100% right in the coalision. ..... You can't bomb every country idiots..... Isis is right here...... Yes it is war and yes you ficken idiots we love our God given soldier's. I sure don't want to loose 1 more then we have to. To bomb lybia, Syria,afganastan, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, and their are terrorist coming from SA and Egyptian territories. Boneheads
This is bigger then we understand. The US is not the UN any more. Like it or not Americans still think we own the UN and control the world. The sic delusional 22 year old blonds best study a little harderharder. Before we bomb Iran and the hole world you best be in the company of Friends or have Obama's influence. McCain,Trump and most the republicans think like a 22 year old blond.