It should settle around 1.45 to 1.5 today. IT CANT STAY DOWN. To many people know this stock, land , services. and greenhouses. The numbers speak for them self's. This is the perfect stock. HOT sector, undervalued to margins, and not known. The majority of the market ignores the sector. Those who have done their DD are going nuts over it.
The idiots in the world think FED EX , WALMART and twenty three other fortune 500 companies are stupid????? They are to naive to understand the long term commitment to Hydrogen.....productivity...clean working environment ... increased space ..OSHA requires clean air in the plant. BURNING carbon don't get clean air........ Lead Batteries are huge , heavy and take HOURS to charge leaving a huge area for stinking, dirty charging units..... . PLANTS don't just change all the jeeps batteries in the plant on tax breaks...... or production of Hydrogen over night. WAKE UP HYDROGEN is here!
They are trying to be fair Had the CEO this week along with LEFT and his tax break story side. CAN they do it with out the tax breaks? They wandered................. DAAAaaaaa
CAN I talk about how HYGS has blazed a trail for PLUG and FCEL? HYG is real. Institutions should do their DD and quit listening to the old oil money and Left. FCEL plants are years ahead of the competition. They are tested , proven and operational 59 megawatt (MW) fuel cell park installed by POSCO Energy is fully operational _____B$$$$$$$$$$15 MW Bridgeport fuel cell park commissioned on schedule and accepted by utility owner ---C&&&&Groundbreaking for 20 MW fuel cell park in South Korea to support the electric grid and a railroad depot ____ D@@@@@@3.7 MW's of new fuel cell module orders to support Korea market demand DANBURY, Conn., March 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ****e * FuelCell Energy (the Company) reported total revenues for the first quarter of 2014 of $44.4 million compared to $36.4 million for the first quarter of 2013. - _____ Backlog totaled $326.8 million at January 31, 2014 compared to $428.3 million at January 31, 2013. Product sales backlog was $144.6 million at January 31, 2014 compared to $260.4 million at January 31, 2013. Product backlog in megawatts (MW) totaled 95.0 MW at January 31, 2014 compared to 150.7 MW at January 31, 2013. Service backlog was $164.8 million at January 31, 2014 compared to $149.9 million at January 31, 2013. Advanced technologies contracts backlog was $17.4 million at January 31, 2014 compared to $18.0 million at January 31, 2013. - __________ Business Highlights "We remain on track for closing multiple megawatts of orders and my confidence level is high as we have negotiated contracts for projects where we are waiting on final customer or regulatory approval," said Chip Bottone, President and Chief Executive Officer, FuelCell Energy, Inc. "Inquiries and activity levels globally remain high as we work to convert pipeline into backlog, supported by the validation from on-time completion of multi-megawatt fuel cell parks on two different continents." - GREAT QUARTER **** Torrington, Connecticut during 2014 under a U.S. Department of Energy Advanced Manufacturing Office program to demonstrate distributed hydrogen generation for industrial applications. *******The tri-generation fuel cell installation at the Vancouver, Canada landfill is expected to be commissioned during the second quarter of 2014. - *******In Europe, the Fenchurch office tower in London's financial district is nearing completion and the fuel cell energy power plant is expected to be commissioned during the second quarter of 2014. - ******Construction of the fuel cell component manufacturing facility in South Korea by POSCO Energy is progressing on schedule. Growing demand for multi-megawatt fuel cell parks supports the need for additional global manufacturing capacity. ******In Asia, the Gyeonggi Green Energy 59 megawatt fuel cell park in South Korea composed of 21 DFC3000® power plants is fully operational,
YOU turds are the last to understand the technology and future. You thought you had easy money not understand that 25 of the fortune 500 companies were not IDIOTS .......... Those fortune 500 companies were only after TAX advantages going to 2016 left stated. Go bend over for MID-EAST oil and Canada oil for the oil conglomerates. You turds listened to a scam artist(Andrew) going for a quick fix ,for a couple major institutions, that left you holding the (LEFT) bag. NOT UNDERSTANDING California and other states might demand storage solutions and Alternative energy ....OLD technologies could make a come back with new engines, software, demand, funding, and TESLA, ..........DETROIT best keep up this time around or us tax payers will be bailing them out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYOUT COMING!!!!!!!!! .. Will it be a Japan or American company?
How does it feel to have all those 401 plan holders wanting a piece of your #$%$. They are looking 10 yes out and think they have an alternative fuel patent holder that could be the first in a long line of game changing solutions. Does the DEPT of ENERGY know what they are doing ??????????? Wal-Mart ? IS this like TRINA ,FSLR CSIQ in the early stages?????????????? IS this the first step advantage that could make you hold those shorts at 20 dollars?
HOME RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The four KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 square and 5 minutes ago we kicked shorts buttttts back to their promise land in HHHHHHHELLOOOOOOOO! SHORTS best bend over and take it in the rear view like a BIOTCH. How you like left now! It was all about letting his criminal friends cover. LIES to promote his sicckesssssss.
The backlog did not go down that much.....It is not even important with large orders coming BUY ...... maybe 25% Backlog totaled $326.8 million at January 31, 2014 compared to $428.3 million at January 31, 2013. Product sales backlog was $144.6 million at January 31, 2014 compared to $260.4 million at January 31, 2013. Product backlog in megawatts (MW) totaled 95.0 MW at January 31, 2014 compared to 150.7 MW at January 31, 2013. Service backlog was $164.8 million at January 31, 2014 compared to $149.9 million at January 31, 2013. Advanced technologies contracts backlog was $17.4 million at January 31, 2014 compared to $18.0 million at January 31, 2013. - &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________ Business Highlights "We remain on track for closing multiple megawatts of orders and my confidence level is high as we have negotiated contracts for projects where we are waiting on final customer or regulatory approval," said Chip Bottone, President and Chief Executive Officer, FuelCell Energy, Inc. "Inquiries and activity levels globally remain high as we work to convert pipeline into backlog, supported by the validation from on-time completion of multi-megawatt fuel cell parks on two different continents." -
WE ARE where we were a week ago! We lost a full week easy to be long with the momentum picking up. This sector is a no brainer. LEFT LIED on all counts. His cheap exaggerations let his smart boys cover. Only the stupid shorts remain. The rest of the longs should be strong and informed. Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus increased the price target on FuelCell Energy, Inc (FCEL) to $4.10 from $2.30 suggesting 25% upside and Reiterated the “Buy” ... Reiterates Buy • March 2014 news with PLUG and FCEL Walmart is leading the Change to Hydrogen with PLUG and the Dept of Energy backs FCEL plants to produce hydrogen, electricity and Heat.
** COWENS’- Robert Stone also noted that FuelCell has a pipeline of 310MW (220MW N. America, 90MW in Europe), and POSCO has 300MW in Asia. Since completing the flagship 60MW project, POSCO has already announced two new projects totaling 60MW. FuelCell expects to close 30MW of new orders in H1:F14. A marketing partnership with NRG was signed in Q4:F13; RFPs are expected in four states from utilities or government entities, including existing CA customers . On recent gains being made by FuelCell, as well as peers Ballard Power , and Plug Power (, Stone commented, We believe a common element for the group is that they represent emerging technologies, which, after many years of development, are transitioning toward profitability.
1) makes large batteries and markets them to electric utilities, independent power producers, and the education, health care and hospitality industries, among a variety of other sectors. FCEL boasts a market cap of around $640 million, revenue of nearly $188 million in the past 12 months, and just under $68 million in cash. FCEL gets 3% of revenues from POSCO for 15 years! that could be as much as FCEL's entire market cap today! Stock is going to $10 quickly.
2) FuelCell provides alternative fuel cell solutions via its stationary "Direct FuelCell" power plants that are built to deliver ultra-clean, efficient, and reliable green power. The developing the on-site distributed hydrogen generation market, electricity and heat.
With Building , the door opens for - Service is an important facet of the fuel cell business model, both to serve the customer and to provide a source of stable and recurring revenue. – FCE will perform engineering and support services for each unit in the installed fleet and receive quarterly fees as well as a royalty on each scheduled fuel cell module exchange built by POSCO Energy and installed at any plant in Asia.
3) POSCO- - Master Service Agreement for Asian fuel cell power plant installations - they get 3% of such revenues from POSCO for 15 years! That could be as much as FCEL's entire market cap today! Stock is going to $10 quickly.- Series of strategic initiatives with its South Korean partner, POSCO Energy, to expand the market for stationary fuel cell power plants in Asia - POSCO Energy is Korea's largest independent power producer and is a subsidiary of POSCO, a leading global steel producer. - $26 million license payment for manufacturing rights POSCO Energy to pay royalties for each fuel cell power plant sold over the next 15 years – The Cell Technology Transfer and License Agreement - This royalty is expected to develop into a consistent and growing revenue stream as the Asian fuel cell market expands. The license agreement may be extended for two additional terms of five years each by mutual agreement. - a) POSCO Energy in the first quarter of 2014 to meet increasing demand, and a 19.6 megawatt fuel cell park to be constructed in Seoul City, South Korea. 19.6 megawatt Godeok Rolling Stock Management Office fuel cell park - operational by the end of 2014 B) The Gyeonggi Green Energy fuel cell park, located in Hwasung City, South Korea, is fully operational. The largest fuel cell park in the world, the facility consists of 21 FuelCell Energy DFC3000(R) power plants, rated at 2.8 megawatts each, requiring only about 5.1 acres of land for 59 megawatts of new and renewable power.C) Direct FuelCell(R) power plants are generating ultra-clean, efficient and reliable power at more than 50 locations worldwide. With more than 300 megawatts of power generation capacity installed or in backlog, 4) Things appear to be improving for the company, which posted record revenue for fiscal year 2013, Increasing production volume leads to lower product costs for both FuelCell Energy and POSCO Energy as a globally integrated supply chain serves all the manufacturing facilities, including this new facility in Pohang, South Korea as well as existing production facilities in Torrington, Connecticut, USA and Ottobrunn, Germany. Greater purchasing volume and enhanced predictability of demand reduces material costs. The new revolution- and the start of massive demand for its products. Multiple utilities in four U.S. states have submitted over one gigawatt of renewable power requests for proposals (RFP's) that all include fuel cells. And FCEL is aggressively pursuing these requests.
Every investor is looking for the perfect stock. Game changing idea, demand, and backing-(Dept of Energy) 5) World's Largest Fuel Cell Park Completed in South Korea
-- 21 fuel cell power plants, rated at 2.8 megawatts each, providing
ultra-clean power to the electric grid and heat to a district heating
-- FuelCell Energy sells 3.7 megawatts of fuel cell modules to POSCO Energy
to meet growing demand
-- 19.6 megawatt fuel cell park announced to support Seoul City initiative
to reduce reliance on nuclear power "Highly efficient and low emission fuel cells are meeting the needs of power generators in South Korea and we are discussing more multi-megawatt pro-jects in the second year following the adoption of the renewable portfolio standard," said Jung-Gon Kim, Senior Vice President, POSCO Energy
6) fuel-cell makers and their suppliers are turning a corner, much like solar stocks have. They went from burning money to MAKING MONEY - The company's clients include commercial, industrial, government, and utility companies. Sectors served include the food and beverage, manufacturing, hospital and prison, college and university, hospitality, utilities, and wastewater treatment areas.
7) For Richard Seamans, of Seamans Capital Management, companies in the fuel-cell sector are transitioning from money losers to money makers, and they’re rewarding those who spotted this early. In some general remarks regarding the FuelCell’s Direct FuelCell power plant the company said that the market opportunity for on-site hydrogen generation includes both industrial applications as well as transportation fueling.” The firm has a pilot transportation fueling station running in the Los Angeles area and a plant in Wyoming is in the process of commissioning. Both use renewable biogas from a wastewater facility to produce heat and renewable hydrogen.
8) Stocks go hand in hand FCEL makes plants , Ballard provides fuel cells for Plug Power’s systems. 9) HYGS went from 5 to 30 in two years - This could rocket 10) FUTURE PROOF- - A)The first phase of the South Korean Renewable Heat Obligation (RHO) beginning in 2016 requires new commercial building construction exceeding 10,000 square meters to contain on-site new & renewable power generation such as combined heat and power fuel cell plants. The program goals are to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases and support economic growth through clean energy adoption. The second phase begins in 2020 and expands the requirement to buildings of 5,000 square meters or larger. POSCO Energy has two sub-megawatt Direct FuelCell® products for on-site applications –b) - -- FuelCell Energy, Inc. • Liquefying and transporting natural gas results in some leakage of the gas, termed boil-off gas. POSCO Energy recently signed a contract with Korea Gas Corporation (KOGAS), the world's largest LNG importer, for a demonstration project at the Samcheok LNG terminal to utilize boil-off gas to generate ultra-clean power, rather than letting the gas escape or incurring the cost to re-liquefy the gas. This project is intended to be the initial step in developing multi-megawatt fuel cell parks at LNG facilities to generate electricity for the LNG operations and to supply to the electric grid. The market potential is sizeable as POSCO estimates a 600 megawatt LNG opportunity in just South Korea. C) The company is currently backlogged with orders, $355.4 million at the end of fiscal 2013
• The South Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE) recently announced a plan to introduce the second phase of the Renewable Portfolio Standard, expanding compliance obligations to major commercial energy users such as the information technology and heavy industry sectors, with implementation expected in 2016. POSCO Energy anticipates a significant market opportunity will develop that has even greater market potential than the large market opportunity from the current RPS program that is oriented towards power producers.
we will hear them tomorrow. The first day after a drop you just want a LITTLE UPSIDE. TOMORROW WE WILL SEE THE STRENGTH RETURN. yes Yes YES
You got it.................. 15 to 20% every day. Its the pattern. CONGRATS to those who did their DD on this one. They discovered the infrastructure and land.