MEMP an LINE are down also. Line has given me almost a 50% loss in three days. They suspended payments to common share holders and destroyed the reason for holding. Good grief these guys are morons.
LINN Energy’s primary goal is to provide stability and growth of dividends for the long-term benefit ........... these guys just sunk the boat with me in it. Did the captain leave the ship first?
That keeps me holding on and I see it is now at the low again made last week . two days ago we up 25%. I hope it holds...... now back to the bottom. This is getting crazy again... I see the hedges and keep telling myself they cant help but make it and people keep selling. Crazy.....
I didn't catch your handle as it must have had a DR. or engineer before the DAVId.... Leave the synthetic organic chemists and biotechnology to BASF.... .Their IRONS are in many complicated fields and studies. They are way above any your comprehensions ............ Many claims their sciences don't work . In what field? In what study? Science has proved they offer new innovative and creative ways to do science and chemistry easier. The part of commercialization is up tp UNILEVER and BASF. They don't feel it is a waist of time.
What kind of fool thinks they are smarter then UNILRVER and BASF? Have they priced health care and makeup at top end counters? Fine restraint's are not going to cut corners.
Are you creating fabricated margins for new products? These guys know what they are doing. Our portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. As the world’s leading chemical company, we combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and innovation, we enable our customers in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society.
Production was 14.3 MBoe/d, a 21% increase over the prior-year quarter
EBITDAX was $33.4 million, or $0.83 per diluted share
Per unit cash operating expenses decreased 27% from the prior-year period
Adjusted net loss was $1.3 million, or $0.03 per diluted share
Average IP for horizontal Wolfcamp wells in first quarter 2015 was 723 Boe/d (56% oil)
Lenders reaffirmed credit facility commitment amount of $450 million effective April 15 FEB 2015-
FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Approach Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: AREX) today reported results for first quarter 2015. Highlights for first quarter 2015 include:
• Production was 14.3 MBoe/d, a 21% increase over the prior-year quarter
• EBITDAX was $33.4 million, or $0.83 per diluted share
• Per unit cash operating expenses decreased 27% from the prior-year period
• Adjusted net loss was $1.3 million, or $0.03 per diluted share
• Average IP for horizontal Wolfcamp wells in first quarter 2015 was 723 Boe/d (56% oil)
• Lenders reaffirmed credit facility commitment amount of $450 million effective April 15
• The company's $450 million borrowing base credit facility has a first-lien priority claim to substantially all of Approach's assets. Approach will have adequate liquidity into mid-2016. As of March 31, 2015, Approach had $240 million of liquidity, mainly comprised of 240 million of undrawn revolving credit facility and $294,000 in cash.
• Full-year 2014 production was 5,049 MBoe, a 47% increase over the prior year
• notes being rated two notches below the B2 CFR under Moody's Loss Given Default (LGD) methodology," said Sreedhar Kona, Moody's Senior Analyst. "Approach's SGL-3 rating indicates adequate liquidity into 2016 to cover capital expenditure needs and service the debt."
• Oil production represented 40% of total production for full-year 2014
• Drilled 68 horizontal wells and placed 64 horizontal wells on production
2014 capital expenditures of $3
sell off is over done and back to the lows .... Double bottom today
Sentiment: Strong Buy
we are thanking your smarter friends leaving like rats ... We are thanking you for not getting it. We are getting it know and see the future. Times are changing and you will be on the sidelines catching all the loss.
Business Review - First, the other two suppliers tapped by UPS are profitably producing renewable diesel today at scale. Renewable Energy Group recently purchased a renewable diesel facility with an annual capacity of 75 million gallons, while Neste is one of the world's largest producers of renewable diesel. Meanwhile, Solazyme has suspended the ramp-up of its two commercial-scale facilities for the foreseeable future.
Second, in November Solazyme pivoted away from commodity markets to focus on high-margin products such as cosmetic and food ingredients. The decision was intended to stem losses and balance production volumes with production expenses in the near-term, in direct response to falling petroleum and commodity prices.
Third, UPS didn't disclose how volumes would be divided among the three suppliers. At the moment it makes sense for the bulk of the supply to come from Renewable Energy Group and Neste, which can produce high volumes of renewable diesel without forcing investors to withstand losses.
• Moema: During the first quarter of 2015, we experienced improved downstream recovery rates from production and were able to run greater volumes through the facility. Although we continue to experience some power and steam intermittency, fixes implemented to date have led to improved reliability, and we have experienced multi-week periods where the facility has run on a continuous, fully integrated basis. Key steam and power redundancy projects remain on track to be completed by the end of the second quarter.
• Encapso™: We reached a strategic alliance agreement with Flotek under which Flotek will market Solazyme’s Encapso, the first commercially available, biodegradable encapsulated lubricant for drilling fluids, in certain Middle Eastern markets. The companies also reached a joint product development and marketing agreement to globally commercialize Flocapso™, an innovative, advanced drilling fluid. During the quarter, we also secured our first customer in South America, further expanding Encapso’s geographic reach.
• Algenist®: We had another quarter of double digit year-on-year revenue growth as we continue to grow and expand our Algenist brand, which is now distributed in 22 countries with 36 SKUs. We currently have two new launches in process including a Genius Bi-Phase Peel at Sephora and QVC and Sublime Defense Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30, launching at QVC, Sephora, Ulta and select Nordstrom locations.
• AlgaVia™: First quarter revenues were the highest to date for our AlgaVia food ingredient product line. We continue to add new projects with food and beverage manufacturers, as well as three new customers for lipid powders and protein ingredients.
• Partner Developments: We expanded our relationship with Bunge and entered into a new joint development agreement for a next generation food ingredient.
**** Within the Personal Care Products market, we have developed a portfolio of innovative and branded microalgae-based consumer products. Our first major ingredient in this market was Alguronic Acid , which was formulated into a full range of Algenist skin care products. Since its launch in 2011, we have commercialized our Algenist anti-aging skin care line, marketed to date primarily through Sephora S.A. and its affiliates (Sephora) and QVC United Parcel Service announced that it will purchase up to a total of 46 million gallons of renewable diesel in the next three years from three suppliers. Solazyme was one of the lucky bunch.