CITRON =TRASH 1) SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Fuel-cell supplier Plug Power Inc
reversed earlier gains to plunge 42% Tuesday after a famed short seller labeled the stock a "casino" stock and described it as the "lowest form of moonshot."
Andrew Left of Citron Research issued a nine-page report that predicted that once the hype dies down, the stock will trade at 50 cents again. +
“With the growing need to enhance grid resiliency and the accelerating adoption of distributed generation technologies worldwide, the stationary fuel cell industry is well-positioned for growth over the next decade,” says Mackinnon Lawrence, research director with Navigant Research. “Expected to break through the $2 billion mark in annual revenue in 2014, stationary fuel cells are seeing increased financing options for adoption, particularly in the healthy residential combined heat and power segment.” They produce Plain fraud statements for gains …………. Citron does not Disclosing their relationships/clients and how many short shares. Citron is the #$%$ of the investing community.
2) The revenue from TOP Distribution centers are more about saving money and (green energy then ( TAX savings). Wal-Mart also sees the cells as cost- and labor-saving devices, since it takes less time to refuel a lift, and thus creates less downtime. FCEL – coverts Technologies to Hydrogen for Forklifts, heat and electricity for added savings. These technologies are proven… GenKey contract from a leading retailer to roll out its turnkey hydrogen fuel cell system solutions at six North America distribution centers over approximately a two year period. The first site is expected to be operational in the second quarter of 2014. The multi-site GenKey deal includes over 1,500 GenDrive PEM fuel cell power units coupled with multi-year contracts for GenFuel hydrogen, GenFuel fueling infrastructure, and GenCare service.…Citron is (sic) analytical reporting. ….
3) Right now, fuel cells are so far mostly limited to light industrial machines like forklifts. Navigant says the stationary fuel cell market will reach $9 billion in annual revenue by 2022. Iron Flow systems (ARTX) will help grid storage as required by California in the future.
Ballard gets 10% of its revenue from Plug Power, and 25% from Volkswagen, Brown says.
Citron Research, which penned a report that questioned the fuel-cell systems company's business model and suggested that the stock's fair value was just $0.50 per share. This hit piece was not research by a way to short, make money, hurt the industry to let hedge fund cover their over zelous shorting. ( crooked)
Among the problems Citron says its found:
• “ fallen short of its own quarterly forecasts”- knowing the recent contracts and market demand this is an obvious backward looking deceitful statement . Plug Power has integrated fuel cells into products for the home generation industry, the automobile industry, the telecom industry, and more.
• There's an apparent lack of conviction among Plug's own management, who at one point refused to buy in on a capital round of just $0.15 a share. The statement is Trivial trash!
Insider ownership is at 5.1 % 5.1
• Just one analyst covers the firm — and that same analyst is part of a company, Cowen and Co EARLY STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT AND FINALY MAKING MONEY AND WORTH LOOKING AT.
LEFT STATED “Plug Power owns practically none of their own technology” is an Obvious lie,
+ Plain market manipulation, slander and illegal statement. A school kid could look up patents- Citron is #$%$! Blatant liars’ and – BUT Citron endorse BLDP? Insiders own 5% of the company… The companies/technologies (PLUG/BLDP go hand in hand…. That’s crazy Citron is using double talk and shorting greed to substitute for good DD. Period! - Most retail sellers don’t own (ALL) the products they bundle and make work. The infrastructure and business plan work . Plug Power Inc. announced that it has licensed the (intellectual property) relating to its stationary power products, GenCore® and GenSys®, to IdaTech AND OTHERS on a non-exclusive basis. They sell their knowledge inventory, equipment and assets related to remote, mobile, and stationary power business. Plug Power currently has over 140 patents and maintains ownership of, and the right to use, the patents and other intellectual property licensed to IdaTech. Total consideration for the licensing and assets was $5 million. GenDrive™ product is replacing lead-acid batteries in large distribution centers for customers such as Walmart, BMW and Sysco. Key accounts, including Wegmans, Whole Foods, and FedEx Freight. With more than 1,000 units in the field and over 1.5 million hours of runtime, Plug Power manufactures tomorrow’s incumbent power solutions today.
GenCore and GenSys are stationary backup and prime power sources, respectively, for telecommunication sites around the world.
Citron is a bunch of backward looking fraud. TRUs, GSEs, and range extender markets, representing a conservative estimated combined market opportunity of tens of billions of dollars (not including GenKey offering).
People don't even know what Industrial uses the batteries provide, drones and grid, This companies new IRON FLOW batteries could rocket sales in time. A flow battery is a rechargeable fuel cell in which an electrolyte containing one or more dissolved electroactive elements flow through an electrochemical cell that reversibly converts chemical energy directly to electricity (electroactive elements are "elements in solution that can take part in an electrode reaction or that can be adsorbed on the electrode" ). Additional electrolyte is stored externally, generally in tanks, and is usually pumped through the cell (or cells) of the reactor, although gravity feed systems are also known. Flow batteries can be rapidly "recharged" by replacing the electrolyte liquid (in a similar way to refilling fuel tanks for internal combustion engines) while simultaneously recovering the spent material for re-energization.
In other words, a flow battery is just like an electrochemical cell, with the exception that the ionic solution (electrolyte) is not stored in the cell around the electrodes. Rather, the ionic solution is stored outside of the cell, and can be fed into the cell in order to generate electricity. The total amount of electricity that can be generated depends on the size of the storage tanks. One benefit to this design is that the cell can be recharged simply by changing out the tanks.
You don't know #$%$ This market is getting bigger every day. The numbers are astronomical. the potential for the sale and installation of energy storage systems to address end-user Time-of-Use and Demand Shift needs has been projected at over $7.5B over the next decade by Sandia National Laboratory. Further driving this market, California passed Energy Storage Bill AB 2514 in 2010 requiring the installation of energy storage systems with capacity to meet 5% of the state’s peak electricity load by the end of this decade.
This is a huge step for this company This is another point for making this a real contender in the business beside FAIRWAY , Basket stores and NRTI (Martha Stewart Partner) . TRTC acquired Edible Garden Produce less than 1 year ago. Another subsidiary of TRTC is GrowOp Technology. They have premier brand of local and sustainably grown hydroponic produce, sold through major grocery stores such as Shoprite, Food Emporium and others throughout New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. Locally-grown produce is now available at DeMoulas Market Basket throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Market Basket with over 70 grocery stores has established itself as a leading food retailing destination throughout the Northeast.
2-TRTC built a brand new state of the art 5 acre green house facility in Belvedere, NJ that just opened its doors.
3-TRTC will have a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at the New Facility on April 16th (Food, Produce Samples & More)
4-TRTC has 4 growing operations in 3 states.
5-Florida 1-2 acres
6-Indiana 30+ acres
7-Lincoln Park, New Jersey 4 Acre Green House, 25 acres of land with APPROVAL to build another 5 acre facility.
8-Belvedere, New Jersey 100 Acres Farm Land, New 5 acre facility, With Existing 4-6 acres of existing green houses.
9-Edible Garden Produce now grows over 10+ herbs and vegetable line with Hydroponic Growing Techniques which allow plants to grow 365 a year.
10-Butterball Lettuce, Arugula, Red Leaf Lettuce, Parsley, Basil, Dill, Tyme, Oregano, Cilantro, Mint, Chives, Ex.
11-Seed to shelf 4-6 weeks.
12-500+ Retail Partners Carry Edible Garden Produce
19-TRTC has recently hired Lobbyist to get us a Nevada MJ growing License.
20-TRTC recently partners with NRTI to produce high grade CBD products on a pharmaceutical grade level.
21-2012 $500k revenue
22-2013 $2,000,000 revenue guidance given soon to be reported within 6 weeks.
23-TRTC has 1 growing equipment store.
24-TRTC growing equipment can be found at dozens of retail partners across the country.
25-TRTC share holders went from 3,000 to 11,000 in the matter of a few months.
They have a strategic partnership will combine Inergetics's proven expertise in successfully developing and marketing innovative nutritional supplements that help consumers lead better and healthier lives with Terra Tech Corp's agricultural expertise and established distribution network of dispensaries in legalized medical cannabis markets. Inergenics has formulated and distributed major brands nationwide and their products have been endorsed by both athletes and celebrities giving us the confidence that we have selected a top tier development partner," said Terra Tech CEO Derek Peterson. "This partnership will allow both Terra Tech and Inergetics to reach a growing number of patients who turn to natural supplements to help manage pain, nausea and other debilitative symptoms." Inergetics' portfolio of brands includes: Martha Stewart(TM) Essentials, a complete line of whole-food based supplements created specifically for women; Surgex(R) Sports Nutrition, the preferred nutritional supplement of Army Sports; Bikini Ready(R), a leader in weight loss lifestyle solutions; and SlimTrim(TM), the affordable, premium value diet brand. EDIBLES any one!
will have to buy FCEL and PLUG . ITS a game maker for their portfolio. PLUG was up 10 in AH. TODAY we should have a strong start. THIS IS like First Solar or TRINA- must have and water cooler stock. WHEN the STATIONS go across the country you will be sorry for not having enough. INDUSTRIES all over the world will be adding the plants.
Institutions will want this in their portfolio. To miss this is a big mistake. This run will be a game changer for managers expected to perform.
base and going much higher. These clown shorts keep shorting to fuel it higher. They are not learning this is not a flash in the pan stock but industry leader ..... Game changer and the demand is real in many areas. INDUSTRY plants will produce hydrogen the TRI ENERGY- electric, heat and hydrogen all from FCEL plants will change the way we produce energy _________________period.
they act stupid and try to be smart all in the same post WHY WHY WHY they ask as they tell you the game changing technology is not real or don't work. TO STUPID to read about TESLA or the new hydrogen plants by FCELL. IS WALMART crazy- I think not...............
A lot of succers like your self just missed a great run.................. More are still short watching it day after day, scared and stupid is a bad combination. ASK your self?
PHOT FSPM TRTC all file and are real . These will be on the hot list for a long time. I think they have 10 X more potential also. I have them in my retirement account and trading account. These will be on top of the greatest gaining stocks of the year with those other mentioned.
1) Fairway= legitimizes the company . Retail partners with
2) Irvine, June 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – TRTC a leader in sustainable agricultural products, is pleased to announce it has signed a distribution deal with Florida based Palm Creek produce , a hydroponic greenhouse grower of specialty plants. Palm Creeks 1.25 acre facility is capable of producing up to 10,000 units of produce per week. The stock has a LOW float and could be a huge mover/ gainer. TRTC who will have a niche market that is growing due to the respect for Organics, hydroponics, and MJ altogether. The fact that TRTC will have patents in place will also make it a good buy. Brand new 5 acre state of the art green house facility.
Millions of plants currently being grown for TRTC
3) GREEN Technology- We revolutionize the industry and the latest in hydroponic technologies with mother nature in order to achieve a symbiotic relationship with our natural environment. Our methods allow us to recycle water, avoid soil fumigation, deter nutrient and fertilizer runoff, as well as mitigate energy usage to produce a product that is better for our planet and better for your family. 100% natural, as well as free of contaminants and pesticides.
4) flagship facility in Belvidere- TRTC subsidiary signed a distribution deal with GroRite green house and garden centers in May of this year. Under the terms of the agreement -Edible gardens and GroRite planned to convert up to 35,000 square feet of greenhouse space at GroRite's retail location in Lincoln Park, New Jersey into a hydroponic cultivation facility. 5) best-of-breed hydroponic equipment with proprietary software and hardware to provide sustainable solutions for indoor agriculture enterprises and home practitioners. "Investors want access to this space and there are limited opportunities, especially in a public vehicle. GrowOp provides an access point as a traditional business serving a not so traditional industry," said Peterson. 6) The Lincoln Park facility is situated within a few hours’ drive of the New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania markets allowing them to efficiently service those areas with Edible Garden's fresh, living and locally grown produce. FOOTAGE- 30 acres in Indiana, 1.25 acres Palm Creek Florida, 5 acre brand new green house in Belvedere New Jersey on 120 acres of land, another 3.5 acre greenhouse and 10 acres of land in Lincoln Park, New Jersey.... They have 4 facility $2,000,000 per acre per year
7) Our country was built on a farming backbone and we want to return to our roots by allowing local communities to prosper and be a better friend. Bringing you and your farmer closer together! Our methods allow us to recycle water, avoid soil fumigation, deter nutrient and fertilizer runoff, as well as mitigate energy usage to produce a product that is better for our planet and better for your family. 8) From rooftop/vertical hydroponic and aeroponic systems to custom designed greenhouse management systems Terra Tech is continually developing products and working with strategic partners, like Bayer Crop Sciences, to continually capture market share of this growing industry. 9) Retail AG – Through our subsidiary GrowOp Technology Ltd. we design and manufacture an advanced and affordable line of horticulture equipment for the discerning grower. GrowOp Technology Ltd. services the emerging medical cannabis industry as well as the small scale traditional hydroponic cultivator. GrowOp Tech manufactures a complete line of indoor gardening equipment distributed through retail partners throughout the US and Europe. GrowOp Technology, was nation's first #$%$-friendly hydroponics distribution company, announced today the launch of its 2011 summer product line up. 10) Commercial agriculture is beginning to migrate to controlled indoor environments. Its extraordinary to Be at the right place and time for the new technologies. Example- Indoor cultivation allows urban farmers to have multiple harvests throughout the year while maximizing their production of healthy and nutrient dense fruits and vegetables. For example, over 40% of all fresh tomatoes sold in U.S. retail stores are now greenhouse grown. 11) – Terra Tech Corp (TRTC), through their subsidiary GrowOp Technology, today announced it has entered into a strategic partnership with Inergetics, Inc.
12) Edible Garden, a premier brand of local and sustainably grown produce is available at close to 400 major grocery store chains such as Shoprite, Food Emporium and others throughout New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. The new five-acre facility will allow Edible Garden to expand into additional markets as well as introduce new products to the market. 13) Belvidere, July 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (TRTC) is pleased to announce they have signed contract FoodLink the agricultural industry's premier supply chain software provider. In an effort to streamline the distribution of Edible Garden's fresh produce and reduce food miles the company will begin implementing FoodLink's platform at the beginning of September.
• Commercial Hydroponic and Aeroponic Systems with 'ADS' Automated Dosing Systems.
• Digital Atmospheric Controllers: Lighting, Humidity, C02 and more.
The whole energy industry has been noticed. Like BMW merging many different technology hybrids to the TRI Power generation of FCEL-hydrogen, heat and electricity these technologies are the future. FCEL has big customers also in its power generation plants. The backlog is obvious. Huge multinational corporations should take notice. Some of their client's are in bottling and Rubber. These have power houses that generate their own power for melting and molding. They handle millions of pounds of raw materials and products. PLUG and FCEL could save them millions. FCEL license its technology to builders of industries. We can fight over which is best or even see they are complimentary. PLUG could be a gold mine in the off road industry.
1) This is going to ROCKET just like HYGS did straight up from 5 to 30 in two years… ! They will provide products, service, and a hydrogen infrastructure and hydrogen . A)Industrial vehicals- forklifts,buggies, carts B) The transport refrigeration unit (TRU) market provides a unique opportunity for hydrogen fuel cell power, and could potentially be larger than the material handling market. There are more than 300,000 TRU trucks in operation domestically. C) Ground support equipment (GSE) is used in fleets around North America – airport tuggers, belt loaders and auxiliary power units are all GSE. D) Eectric delivery vehicles. These electric vehicles can only travel a specific distance on one charge, on average, approximately 80 miles.
GenFuel- GenFuel hydrogen infrastructure GenDrive -Plug Power manufactures the industry-leading suite of GenDrive fuel cells, designed to fit seamlessly into the existing battery compartment of all major OEM material handling equipment GenCare- GenCare customer service contracts GenKey- Whole Package- With the GenKey package, Plug Power handles the power, fueling and service integration and deployment, so customers can focus on putting their new-found productivity to use. The GenKey solution is based on customer trust and Plug Power’s proven performance. By adding a hydrogen fuel cell, that range can more than double. Plug Power at a Glance
• The architect of modern fuel cell technology, Plug Power’s goal is to transform the energy landscape in ways that will positively impact the economy, society and the environment.
• Revolutionizing the $20 billion global material handling industry, Plug Power’s cost-effective power solutions increase productivity, lower operating costs and reduce carbon footprints.
• Plug Power offers a full suite of GenDrive fuel cell power units for class-1, -2 and -3 electric lift trucks.
• 4,500 GenDrive units deployed to material handling customers, accumulating over 16 million hours of runtime,
• Plug Power has over 85 percent market share in the fuel cell-powered material handling equipment space.
• Customers include: Walmart, Sysco, Coca-Cola, Federal Express Freight, Brigestone and Wegmans.
• %%%%The share price has rocketed, however, following a relatively small deal with FedEx Corp. FEDX that will use the company’s fuel cells to extend the range of a few FedEx electric trucks. 2) %%%The other big boost came from a contract with Wal-Mart Stores Inc. WMT that will put Plug Power fuel cells in forklifts at six of the retailer’s distribution centers. 3) $$$ Existing customers such as Kroger and Sysco could expand their relationship with Plug Power and award contracts for additional distribution centers. The recent Wal-Mart contract pertained to six distribution centers, but out of the giant retailer’s 114 centers, about 100 would be suitable for fuel cells, the analysts said. 4)^FEB 2016 - ^announced it has received a significant GenKey contract from a leading retailer to roll out its turnkey hydrogen fuel cell system solutions at six North America distribution centers over approximately a two year period. ^Take a look back to the deals, we expect a deal to be signed soon for 3 to 6 sites, which would include 750 to 1,500 units. These units will be deployed over a 2-year period, include a 5-year service agreement, and probably exciting to us, provide recurring revenue stream, not only for service, but for hydrogen infrastructure and hydrogen. Also –other news- Plug Power is excited to highlight that the fuel cell system in the Linde Material Handing vehicle is a GenDrive fuel cell unit. And, we look forward to future stories about GenDrive customer adoption in Europe. 5) && RECHARGING THE SECTOR!!!! .! transform the energy landscape in ways that will positively impact the economy, society and environment. As architects of modern fuel cell technology,! 6) Plug Power has revolutionized the material handling industry with cost-effective power solutions that increase productivity, lower operating costs and reduce carbon footprints. Plug Power’s GenDrive® fuel cell is a superior alternative to lead-acid batteries for electric lift trucks in the $20 billion global material handling market. 7) -------With GenFuel , Plug Power’s customers get the right refueling infrastructure to operate GenDrive fuel cells and benefit from their many advantages. 8) --They are developing a recurring revenue and a Hydrogen infrastructure. The transport refrigeration unit (TRU) market provides a unique opportunity for hydrogen fuel cell power, and could potentially be larger than the material handling market. There are more than 300,000 TRU trucks in operation domestically. 9)The major auto builders have Fuel cell programs like Honda, Nissan, Toyota, and Hyundai…. Many are combining battery technologies.
10) ---Walmart selects PLUG POWER for GenDrive Forklifts -- and orders are booked from several other Fortune 500 companies including Kroger, P&G, Mercedes & BMW. 11) ----The current 23 customers (very large companies) have over 250,000 lead-acid battery forklifts ripe for conversion to H2 GenDrive Fuel Cells. Thus far, PLUG has converted 4,500 to H2 GenDrive Fuel Cells (1.8% of current-customer market). PLUG just delivered a “blowout quarter” with $32 Million in Orders Booked in Q4-13. And – PLUG has provided Forward Guidance of $32 Million or Higher for Q1-14 (This Qtr.)! During Q1-14, 2 more car manufacturers are expected to book orders with PLUG POWER – in addition to Mercedes & BMW. These assembly line manufacturers love the constant-speed (predictability) that PLUG’s H2 GenDrive Fuel Cells deliver.
12) --- SYSCO selects PLUG POWER for Transport Refrigeration Units (TRU) -- This market has over 300,000 legacy units -- ripe for conversion to fuel cells (larger than the Forklift market). The CEO of PLUG POWER said that the TRU segment could be larger than the current-operational Forklift segment.
13)___- FedEx selects PLUG POWER for Ground Support Equipment including Airport Tuggers, Conveyors, etc. There are 26,000 Airport Tuggers just domestically in the USA.
14. D.O.E. selects PLUG POWER for Range Extenders for use with Smith Electric’s vehicles for 20 FedEx electric delivery vehicles. Initial estimates are that an 80-mile range electric vehicle will “double” its range to 160 miles! This new market includes: Parcel delivery trucks, taxis, post office trucks and port vehicles…and could morph into the HUGE TRANSPORTATION MARKET!
• 15) There about 5000 forklifts that are fuel cell powered.Plug sales for forklifts should basically double for the next 8-10 years. This is only forklifts - The ITA predicts 90 percent will be fuel cell powered in 11 years. 16)) ------GenFuel services include the design, procurement, commissioning and maintenance for all the components required to successfully dispense hydrogen inside new or existing facilities, without disruption operation. With its proprietary dispensers, Plug Power ensures a perfect integration of the refueling system with the GenDrive products and provides unmatched reporting to help GenDrive user keep track of their latest performance. 17)) ^^^^ Plug Power continues to lead commercialization by identifying real markets, fostering key partnerships and manufacturing products that bring value to customers.
…18) . Most forklifts currently run on battery power (battery power that uses electricity and takes time to charge). Hydrogen fuel cells provided by Plug on the other hand use no electricity and are fully charged in literally seconds, saving warehouses across the world both time and money.!! 19) Plug Power has installed more than 4,000 GenDrive units, mainly for materials handling applications, where it says it has roughly a 90 percent marketshare. Some of its biggest customers include Walmart, Sysco, Procter & Gamble, and Mercedes. – Walmart have purchased 1,700 fuel cells from the company over a four-week period. Industry uses 6 million forklifts and little buggies. HYDROGINE recharges in seconds not hours of charging time is money…. 20) We have just touched the market . It has great promise,” Schoenwald said. “It can produce energy efficiently, cleanly, and reliably.” He also says its technology can be disruptive. 21) *** Plug Power to amass more contracts with current customers, and there’s potential expand to Europe. That would also lift Ballard, a Plug Power supplier, and the same tide could lift FuelCell Energy and others. 22) ___ ONCE started this revolution could explode with possibilities. 23) $$$$$$$$$$$ Andy Marsh is on CNBC today to explain PLUGs position and future. $$$$$