will have to buy FCEL and PLUG . ITS a game maker for their portfolio. PLUG was up 10 in AH. TODAY we should have a strong start. THIS IS like First Solar or TRINA- must have and water cooler stock. WHEN the STATIONS go across the country you will be sorry for not having enough. INDUSTRIES all over the world will be adding the plants.
Institutions will want this in their portfolio. To miss this is a big mistake. This run will be a game changer for managers expected to perform.
base and going much higher. These clown shorts keep shorting to fuel it higher. They are not learning this is not a flash in the pan stock but industry leader ..... Game changer and the demand is real in many areas. INDUSTRY plants will produce hydrogen the TRI ENERGY- electric, heat and hydrogen all from FCEL plants will change the way we produce energy _________________period.
they act stupid and try to be smart all in the same post WHY WHY WHY they ask as they tell you the game changing technology is not real or don't work. TO STUPID to read about TESLA or the new hydrogen plants by FCELL. IS WALMART crazy- I think not...............
A lot of succers like your self just missed a great run.................. More are still short watching it day after day, scared and stupid is a bad combination. ASK your self?
PHOT FSPM TRTC all file and are real . These will be on the hot list for a long time. I think they have 10 X more potential also. I have them in my retirement account and trading account. These will be on top of the greatest gaining stocks of the year with those other mentioned.
1) Fairway= legitimizes the company . Retail partners with
2) Irvine, June 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – TRTC a leader in sustainable agricultural products, is pleased to announce it has signed a distribution deal with Florida based Palm Creek produce , a hydroponic greenhouse grower of specialty plants. Palm Creeks 1.25 acre facility is capable of producing up to 10,000 units of produce per week. The stock has a LOW float and could be a huge mover/ gainer. TRTC who will have a niche market that is growing due to the respect for Organics, hydroponics, and MJ altogether. The fact that TRTC will have patents in place will also make it a good buy. Brand new 5 acre state of the art green house facility.
Millions of plants currently being grown for TRTC
3) GREEN Technology- We revolutionize the industry and the latest in hydroponic technologies with mother nature in order to achieve a symbiotic relationship with our natural environment. Our methods allow us to recycle water, avoid soil fumigation, deter nutrient and fertilizer runoff, as well as mitigate energy usage to produce a product that is better for our planet and better for your family. 100% natural, as well as free of contaminants and pesticides.
4) flagship facility in Belvidere- TRTC subsidiary signed a distribution deal with GroRite green house and garden centers in May of this year. Under the terms of the agreement -Edible gardens and GroRite planned to convert up to 35,000 square feet of greenhouse space at GroRite's retail location in Lincoln Park, New Jersey into a hydroponic cultivation facility. 5) best-of-breed hydroponic equipment with proprietary software and hardware to provide sustainable solutions for indoor agriculture enterprises and home practitioners. "Investors want access to this space and there are limited opportunities, especially in a public vehicle. GrowOp provides an access point as a traditional business serving a not so traditional industry," said Peterson. 6) The Lincoln Park facility is situated within a few hours’ drive of the New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania markets allowing them to efficiently service those areas with Edible Garden's fresh, living and locally grown produce. FOOTAGE- 30 acres in Indiana, 1.25 acres Palm Creek Florida, 5 acre brand new green house in Belvedere New Jersey on 120 acres of land, another 3.5 acre greenhouse and 10 acres of land in Lincoln Park, New Jersey.... They have 4 facility $2,000,000 per acre per year
7) Our country was built on a farming backbone and we want to return to our roots by allowing local communities to prosper and be a better friend. Bringing you and your farmer closer together! Our methods allow us to recycle water, avoid soil fumigation, deter nutrient and fertilizer runoff, as well as mitigate energy usage to produce a product that is better for our planet and better for your family. 8) From rooftop/vertical hydroponic and aeroponic systems to custom designed greenhouse management systems Terra Tech is continually developing products and working with strategic partners, like Bayer Crop Sciences, to continually capture market share of this growing industry. 9) Retail AG – Through our subsidiary GrowOp Technology Ltd. we design and manufacture an advanced and affordable line of horticulture equipment for the discerning grower. GrowOp Technology Ltd. services the emerging medical cannabis industry as well as the small scale traditional hydroponic cultivator. GrowOp Tech manufactures a complete line of indoor gardening equipment distributed through retail partners throughout the US and Europe. GrowOp Technology, was nation's first #$%$-friendly hydroponics distribution company, announced today the launch of its 2011 summer product line up. 10) Commercial agriculture is beginning to migrate to controlled indoor environments. Its extraordinary to Be at the right place and time for the new technologies. Example- Indoor cultivation allows urban farmers to have multiple harvests throughout the year while maximizing their production of healthy and nutrient dense fruits and vegetables. For example, over 40% of all fresh tomatoes sold in U.S. retail stores are now greenhouse grown. 11) – Terra Tech Corp (TRTC), through their subsidiary GrowOp Technology, today announced it has entered into a strategic partnership with Inergetics, Inc.
12) Edible Garden, a premier brand of local and sustainably grown produce is available at close to 400 major grocery store chains such as Shoprite, Food Emporium and others throughout New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. The new five-acre facility will allow Edible Garden to expand into additional markets as well as introduce new products to the market. 13) Belvidere, July 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (TRTC) is pleased to announce they have signed contract FoodLink the agricultural industry's premier supply chain software provider. In an effort to streamline the distribution of Edible Garden's fresh produce and reduce food miles the company will begin implementing FoodLink's platform at the beginning of September.
• Commercial Hydroponic and Aeroponic Systems with 'ADS' Automated Dosing Systems.
• Digital Atmospheric Controllers: Lighting, Humidity, C02 and more.
The whole energy industry has been noticed. Like BMW merging many different technology hybrids to the TRI Power generation of FCEL-hydrogen, heat and electricity these technologies are the future. FCEL has big customers also in its power generation plants. The backlog is obvious. Huge multinational corporations should take notice. Some of their client's are in bottling and Rubber. These have power houses that generate their own power for melting and molding. They handle millions of pounds of raw materials and products. PLUG and FCEL could save them millions. FCEL license its technology to builders of industries. We can fight over which is best or even see they are complimentary. PLUG could be a gold mine in the off road industry.
1) This is going to ROCKET just like HYGS did straight up from 5 to 30 in two years… ! They will provide products, service, and a hydrogen infrastructure and hydrogen . A)Industrial vehicals- forklifts,buggies, carts B) The transport refrigeration unit (TRU) market provides a unique opportunity for hydrogen fuel cell power, and could potentially be larger than the material handling market. There are more than 300,000 TRU trucks in operation domestically. C) Ground support equipment (GSE) is used in fleets around North America – airport tuggers, belt loaders and auxiliary power units are all GSE. D) Eectric delivery vehicles. These electric vehicles can only travel a specific distance on one charge, on average, approximately 80 miles.
GenFuel- GenFuel hydrogen infrastructure GenDrive -Plug Power manufactures the industry-leading suite of GenDrive fuel cells, designed to fit seamlessly into the existing battery compartment of all major OEM material handling equipment GenCare- GenCare customer service contracts GenKey- Whole Package- With the GenKey package, Plug Power handles the power, fueling and service integration and deployment, so customers can focus on putting their new-found productivity to use. The GenKey solution is based on customer trust and Plug Power’s proven performance. By adding a hydrogen fuel cell, that range can more than double. Plug Power at a Glance
• The architect of modern fuel cell technology, Plug Power’s goal is to transform the energy landscape in ways that will positively impact the economy, society and the environment.
• Revolutionizing the $20 billion global material handling industry, Plug Power’s cost-effective power solutions increase productivity, lower operating costs and reduce carbon footprints.
• Plug Power offers a full suite of GenDrive fuel cell power units for class-1, -2 and -3 electric lift trucks.
• 4,500 GenDrive units deployed to material handling customers, accumulating over 16 million hours of runtime,
• Plug Power has over 85 percent market share in the fuel cell-powered material handling equipment space.
• Customers include: Walmart, Sysco, Coca-Cola, Federal Express Freight, Brigestone and Wegmans.
• %%%%The share price has rocketed, however, following a relatively small deal with FedEx Corp. FEDX that will use the company’s fuel cells to extend the range of a few FedEx electric trucks. 2) %%%The other big boost came from a contract with Wal-Mart Stores Inc. WMT that will put Plug Power fuel cells in forklifts at six of the retailer’s distribution centers. 3) $$$ Existing customers such as Kroger and Sysco could expand their relationship with Plug Power and award contracts for additional distribution centers. The recent Wal-Mart contract pertained to six distribution centers, but out of the giant retailer’s 114 centers, about 100 would be suitable for fuel cells, the analysts said. 4)^FEB 2016 - ^announced it has received a significant GenKey contract from a leading retailer to roll out its turnkey hydrogen fuel cell system solutions at six North America distribution centers over approximately a two year period. ^Take a look back to the deals, we expect a deal to be signed soon for 3 to 6 sites, which would include 750 to 1,500 units. These units will be deployed over a 2-year period, include a 5-year service agreement, and probably exciting to us, provide recurring revenue stream, not only for service, but for hydrogen infrastructure and hydrogen. Also –other news- Plug Power is excited to highlight that the fuel cell system in the Linde Material Handing vehicle is a GenDrive fuel cell unit. And, we look forward to future stories about GenDrive customer adoption in Europe. 5) && RECHARGING THE SECTOR!!!! .! transform the energy landscape in ways that will positively impact the economy, society and environment. As architects of modern fuel cell technology,! 6) Plug Power has revolutionized the material handling industry with cost-effective power solutions that increase productivity, lower operating costs and reduce carbon footprints. Plug Power’s GenDrive® fuel cell is a superior alternative to lead-acid batteries for electric lift trucks in the $20 billion global material handling market. 7) -------With GenFuel , Plug Power’s customers get the right refueling infrastructure to operate GenDrive fuel cells and benefit from their many advantages. 8) --They are developing a recurring revenue and a Hydrogen infrastructure. The transport refrigeration unit (TRU) market provides a unique opportunity for hydrogen fuel cell power, and could potentially be larger than the material handling market. There are more than 300,000 TRU trucks in operation domestically. 9)The major auto builders have Fuel cell programs like Honda, Nissan, Toyota, and Hyundai…. Many are combining battery technologies.
10) ---Walmart selects PLUG POWER for GenDrive Forklifts -- and orders are booked from several other Fortune 500 companies including Kroger, P&G, Mercedes & BMW. 11) ----The current 23 customers (very large companies) have over 250,000 lead-acid battery forklifts ripe for conversion to H2 GenDrive Fuel Cells. Thus far, PLUG has converted 4,500 to H2 GenDrive Fuel Cells (1.8% of current-customer market). PLUG just delivered a “blowout quarter” with $32 Million in Orders Booked in Q4-13. And – PLUG has provided Forward Guidance of $32 Million or Higher for Q1-14 (This Qtr.)! During Q1-14, 2 more car manufacturers are expected to book orders with PLUG POWER – in addition to Mercedes & BMW. These assembly line manufacturers love the constant-speed (predictability) that PLUG’s H2 GenDrive Fuel Cells deliver.
12) --- SYSCO selects PLUG POWER for Transport Refrigeration Units (TRU) -- This market has over 300,000 legacy units -- ripe for conversion to fuel cells (larger than the Forklift market). The CEO of PLUG POWER said that the TRU segment could be larger than the current-operational Forklift segment.
13)___- FedEx selects PLUG POWER for Ground Support Equipment including Airport Tuggers, Conveyors, etc. There are 26,000 Airport Tuggers just domestically in the USA.
14. D.O.E. selects PLUG POWER for Range Extenders for use with Smith Electric’s vehicles for 20 FedEx electric delivery vehicles. Initial estimates are that an 80-mile range electric vehicle will “double” its range to 160 miles! This new market includes: Parcel delivery trucks, taxis, post office trucks and port vehicles…and could morph into the HUGE TRANSPORTATION MARKET!
• 15) There about 5000 forklifts that are fuel cell powered.Plug sales for forklifts should basically double for the next 8-10 years. This is only forklifts - The ITA predicts 90 percent will be fuel cell powered in 11 years. 16)) ------GenFuel services include the design, procurement, commissioning and maintenance for all the components required to successfully dispense hydrogen inside new or existing facilities, without disruption operation. With its proprietary dispensers, Plug Power ensures a perfect integration of the refueling system with the GenDrive products and provides unmatched reporting to help GenDrive user keep track of their latest performance. 17)) ^^^^ Plug Power continues to lead commercialization by identifying real markets, fostering key partnerships and manufacturing products that bring value to customers.
…18) . Most forklifts currently run on battery power (battery power that uses electricity and takes time to charge). Hydrogen fuel cells provided by Plug on the other hand use no electricity and are fully charged in literally seconds, saving warehouses across the world both time and money.!! 19) Plug Power has installed more than 4,000 GenDrive units, mainly for materials handling applications, where it says it has roughly a 90 percent marketshare. Some of its biggest customers include Walmart, Sysco, Procter & Gamble, and Mercedes. – Walmart have purchased 1,700 fuel cells from the company over a four-week period. Industry uses 6 million forklifts and little buggies. HYDROGINE recharges in seconds not hours of charging time is money…. 20) We have just touched the market . It has great promise,” Schoenwald said. “It can produce energy efficiently, cleanly, and reliably.” He also says its technology can be disruptive. 21) *** Plug Power to amass more contracts with current customers, and there’s potential expand to Europe. That would also lift Ballard, a Plug Power supplier, and the same tide could lift FuelCell Energy and others. 22) ___ ONCE started this revolution could explode with possibilities. 23) $$$$$$$$$$$ Andy Marsh is on CNBC today to explain PLUGs position and future. $$$$$
DANBURY, Conn., March 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) (FCEL), a global leader in the design, manufacture, operation and service of ultra-clean, efficient and reliable fuel cell power plants, today announced further progress with developing the on-site distributed hydrogen generation market with a $2.8 million continuation of an award from the U.S. Department of Energy's Advanced Manufacturing Office to showcase the tri-generation capabilities of a Direct FuelCell(R) (DFC(R)) power plant for industrial applications. $$$ The fuel cell power plant will generate hydrogen, electricity, and heat, it will replace the hydrogen that is currently delivered to the facility by truck as well as replace the electricity purchased from the electric grid. ### FuelCell Energy announced further progress with developing the on-site distributed hydrogen generation market FuelCell will be able to "showcase" the tri-generation capabilities of its Direct FuelCell power plant for industrial applications, prompting investors to pile in on the expectation of even bigger deals ahead. Its an Inovative solution for a billion dollar market. TRI-GENERATION- they generate hydrogen, electricity and heat ^^^^^^^this fuel cell installation will provide reliable on-site hydrogen production that has the potential to reduce costs associated with purchasing, transporting and storing hydrogen," said President and CEO Chip Bottone in a press release. "We estimate a potential market size of $1.6 billion for our tri-generation DFC-H2 fuel cell power plants serving the industrial and mobility markets in the United States alone." *** "The objective of this project is to demonstrate the technology and system that will enable market development for distributed hydrogen used for industrial purposes, delivered efficiently, cleanly and in an economically compelling manner by our existing technology," said Chip Bottone, President and Chief Executive Officer at FuelCell Energy, Inc. ** "In addition to offering ultra-clean electricity and usable high quality heat, the (Direct Fuel Cell installation) DFC, (Torrington,) will provide reliable on-site hydrogen production that has the potential to reduce costs associated with purchasing, transporting and storing hydrogen. We estimate a potential market size of $1.6 billion for our tri-generation DFC-H2 fuel cell power plants serving the industrial and mobility markets in the United States alone." ^^^ FuelCell Energy will install a sub-megawatt fuel cell power plant at its manufacturing facility in Torrington, Connecticut, to generate hydrogen, electricity and heat, replacing hydrogen that is currently purchased and delivered to the facility via truck, and replacing electricity purchased from the electric grid. The tri-generation DFC-H2(R) is expected to be operational by the end of 2014.
FuelCell provides alternative fuel cell solutions via its stationary "Direct FuelCell" power plants that are built to deliver ultra-clean, efficient, and reliable green power. The process involves harnessing the use of renewable biogas from wastewater treatment and food processing.
The company's clients include commercial, industrial, government, and utility companies. Sectors served include the food and beverage, manufacturing, hospital and prison, college and university, hos-pitality, utilities, and wastewater treatment areas.
According to the company, the energy produced is up to two times as efficient as fossil fuel plants. The plants range from smaller 300-kilowatt to larger 2.8-megawatt plants, and they are expandable to above 50 megawatts. FuelCell said the power plants it has built have generated more than 300 million kilowatt hours (kWh) of electricity in more than 50 installations worldwide.
A major and growing market for FuelCell is in Southeast Asia, specifically in South Korea.
4) Things appear to be improving for the company, which posted record revenue for fiscal year 2013, Increasing production volume leads to lower product costs for both FuelCell Energy and POSCO Energy as a globally integrated supply chain serves all the manufacturing facilities, including this new facility in Pohang, South Korea as well as existing production facilities in Torrington, Connecticut, USA and Ottobrunn, Germany. Greater purchasing volume and enhanced predictability of demand reduces material costs. The new revolution- and the start of massive demand for its products. Multiple utilities in four U.S. states have submitted over one gigawatt of renewable power requests for proposals (RFP's) that all include fuel cells. And FCEL is aggressively pursuing these requests.
Every investor is looking for the perfect stock. Game changing idea, demand, and backing-(Dept of Energy) 5) World's Largest Fuel Cell Park Completed in South Korea
-- 21 fuel cell power plants, rated at 2.8 megawatts each, providing
ultra-clean power to the electric grid and heat to a district heating
-- FuelCell Energy sells 3.7 megawatts of fuel cell modules to POSCO Energy
to meet growing demand
-- 19.6 megawatt fuel cell park announced to support Seoul City initiative
to reduce reliance on nuclear power "Highly efficient and low emission fuel cells are meeting the needs of power generators in South Korea and we are discussing more multi-megawatt pro-jects in the second year following the adoption of the renewable portfolio standard," said Jung-Gon Kim, Senior Vice President, POSCO Energy
6) fuel-cell makers and their suppliers are turning a corner, much like solar stocks have. They went from burning to MAKING MONEY 7) For Richard Seamans, of Seamans Capital Management, companies in the fuel-cell sector are transitioning from money losers to money makers, and they’re rewarding those who spotted this early. 8) Stocks go hand in hand FCEL makes plants , Ballard provides fuel cells for Plug Power’s systems. 9) HYGS went from 5 to 30 in two years - This could rocket 10) FUTURE PROOF- - A)The first phase of the South Korean Renewable Heat Obligation (RHO) beginning in 2016 requires new commercial building construction exceeding 10,000 square meters to contain on-site new & renewable power generation such as combined heat and power fuel cell plants. The program goals are to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases and support economic growth through clean energy adoption. The second phase begins in 2020 and expands the requirement to buildings of 5,000 square meters or larger. POSCO Energy has two sub-megawatt Direct FuelCell® products for on-site applications –b) - -- FuelCell Energy, Inc. • Liquefying and transporting natural gas results in some leakage of the gas, termed boil-off gas. POSCO Energy recently signed a contract with Korea Gas Corporation (KOGAS), the world's largest LNG importer, for a demonstration project at the Samcheok LNG terminal to utilize boil-off gas to generate ultra-clean power, rather than letting the gas escape or incurring the cost to re-liquefy the gas. This project is intended to be the initial step in developing multi-megawatt fuel cell parks at LNG facilities to generate electricity for the LNG operations and to supply to the electric grid. The market potential is sizeable as POSCO estimates a 600 megawatt LNG opportunity in just South Korea.
• The South Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE) recently announced a plan to introduce the second phase of the Renewable Portfolio Standard, expanding compliance obligations to major commercial energy users such as the information technology and heavy industry sectors, with implementation expected in 2016. POSCO Energy anticipates a significant market opportunity will develop that has even greater market potential than the large market opportunity from the current RPS program that is oriented towards power producers.
March 2014 news with PLUG and FCEL Walmart is leading the Change to Hydrogen with PLUG and the Dept of Energy backs FCEL plants to produce hydrogen, electricity and Heat.
1) makes large batteries and markets them to electric utilities, independent power producers, and the education, health care and hospitality industries, among a variety of other sectors. FCEL boasts a market cap of around $640 million, revenue of nearly $188 million in the past 12 months, and just under $68 million in cash. FCEL gets 3% of revenues from POSCO for 15 years! that could be as much as FCEL's entire market cap today! Stock is going to $10 quickly.
2) FuelCell provides alternative fuel cell solutions via its stationary "Direct FuelCell" power plants that are built to deliver ultra-clean, efficient, and reliable green power. The developing the on-site distributed hydrogen generation market, electricity and heat.
3) POSCO- - Master Service Agreement for Asian fuel cell power plant installations - they get 3% of such revenues from POSCO for 15 years! That could be as much as FCEL's entire market cap today! Stock is going to $10 quickly.- Series of strategic initiatives with its South Korean partner, POSCO Energy, to expand the market for stationary fuel cell power plants in Asia - POSCO Energy is Korea's largest independent power producer and is a subsidiary of POSCO, a leading global steel producer. - $26 million license payment for manufacturing rights POSCO Energy to pay royalties for each fuel cell power plant sold over the next 15 years – The Cell Technology Transfer and License Agreement - This royalty is expected to develop into a consistent and growing revenue stream as the Asian fuel cell market expands. The license agreement may be extended for two additional terms of five years each by mutual agreement. - a) POSCO Energy in the first quarter of 2014 to meet increasing demand, and a 19.6 megawatt fuel cell park to be constructed in Seoul Cit
ARTX- Arotech operates two major business divisions: Training and Simulation and Battery and Power Systems. FAAC Incorporated, located in Ann Arbor, Michigan provides simulators, systems engineering and software to the U.S. military and other customers. The Electric Fuel Battery Corporation located in Auburn, Alabama and Epsilor-EFL, located in Beit Shemesh, Israel provide lithium and zinc-air battery and power systems. Arotech recently signed a $3 million agreement to supply the Saudi Arabian defense forces with its MILO range simulators, as well as $700,000 deal to develop special battery chargers for drones. Arotech March 2014- on news of $3.5 million in follow-on orders.
The company announced Monday that its Battery and Power Systems division received a follow-on order of $3.5 million from one of its existing customers. The order was for batteries and chargers for tactical communications systems and thermal imaging systems.
"Our battery division has had an excellent start to 2014 and we are very pleased with this significant order," Arotech Chairman and CEO Robert S. Ehrlich said in a press release.
Arotech's Battery Division Announces Successful Lab Test of Iron Flow Battery for Grid Storage
The market for flow batteries is expected to exceed $400 billion by 2020
Arotech's battery offers promise of substantial benefits over current technologies ARTX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.5% ARTX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.12 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior.
March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Arotech Corporation a provider of quality defense and security products for the military, law enforcement and homeland security markets, announced today that its Battery and Power Systems Division has advanced its development of an iron flow battery to provide storage for grid power, following promising results in lab tests. Arotech has filed a patent application covering this new technology.
The highly variable supply of electricity generated from renewable sources requires a buffer for the relatively flat demand for energy. Arotech believes it has developed a potentially revolutionary new technology that can combine highly significant cost savings, performance advantages and potentially greater efficiency, with a more environmentally-friendly profile.
Robert S. Ehrlich, Arotech's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer commented, "We are very pleased with the results from lab tests on this new technology, which opens a huge new market for us. While flow batteries themselves are not new technologies, with over fifty flow batteries installed globally as at the end of last year, our design uses a patent-pending iron chemistry providing the highest ROI, with the lowest total lifecycle, capital and maintenance costs. While this will be a multi-year development effort until commercialization, we believe that given the sheer size of the market, which is expected to exceed $400 billion by 2020, this is a project highly worthy of our R&D investment.