- TubeMogul is an enterprise software company for digital branding. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our self-serve platform enables advertisers to gain greater control of their digital video advertising spend and to achieve their brand advertising objectives. TubeMogul was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Emeryville, California with operations in New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Toronto and offices across the United States. TubeMogul, Inc. (Nasdaq:TUBE),an enterprise software company for digital branding that provides a self-serve video buying platform to advertisers, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2014.
Second Quarter 2014 Financial Highlights:
• Total Spend1 was $61.1 million, an increase of 143% compared to $25.2 million in the second quarter of 2013.
• Revenue was $28.7 million, an increase of 127% compared to $12.6 million in the second quarter of 2013.
• Gross profit was $19.6 million, an increase of 135% compared to $8.4 million in the second quarter of 2013.
• Operating income was $1.7 million, compared to an operating loss of $(2.1) million for the second quarter of 2013.
• Net income was $2.1 million, compared to a net loss of $(2.6) million for the second quarter of 2013.
• Adjusted EBITDA1 was $2.5 million, compared to a loss of $(2.3) million for the second quarter of 2013.
"TubeMogul delivered strong financial results in the second quarter as clients continue to adopt our self-serve software to execute their global video advertising campaigns," said Brett Wilson, CEO of TubeMogul.
look at the earnings and dividend. This is a must buy even though the net assets go down ................. What a dividend. I just loaded the boat.
Guardian 8 Holdings is the developer and manufacturer of the G8 Pro V2, a non-lethal security device designed for use in the professional security industry. During the first half of 2014, Guardian 8 Holdings established relationships with Securitas USA and Platinum Event Services of Dallas. Securitas-USA manages the security programs for 350 North American hospitals, which employ almost 3,000 security officers. Documenting events can be beneficial to all parties and de-escalating is a top priority. In addition, the incident reporting and communication capabilities of the Pro V2 not only provide documentation of an event, but also enhance the deterrent aspect of the effort to de-escalate situations. In mid-April 2014, Guardian 8 announced that a globally recognized family theme park placed an initial order for G8 Pro V2 units, along with certification training for the theme park’s security personnel. Both the Securitas USA and family theme park deployments of the G8 Pro V2 are a direct result of the alliance with California Association of Licensed Security Agencies, Guards and Associates (CALSAGA). In January 2014, the company signed a two-year agreement under which CALSAGA’s 90,000+ membership has the opportunity to purchase package deals of a Pro V2 unit, holster and instructor course training at an attractive bundle price point. Guardian 8 is a small-capitalization company that could do very well.
The reverse pump and dump turds are getting slaughtered today. POLICE , military and all security will be wearing these devices with possible sound products from people like LRAD. Its a sic world and reinforcements from sidelined authorities is about to become a way of life. These stocks have all the makings of the eyeglass Google glass made for security. I feel a big boy will take these guys out . FUNDS understand winners and the new future .
GE should buy them both and add sound like LRAD. What you are seeing with DGLY and TASR is great and I hold them both but LRAD could be my best runner for the long run. LLLI looks good also. The world is changing into a powder KEG all over. These stocks will be selling world wide . They have the makings of stars over night with their products as the world demands in now.