LOSSES as they usually stay to long in their position. Some bright ones earn a good return tell they push their luck with super man like delusions and Intrusive thoughts that are unwelcome, involuntary thoughts, images or unpleasant ideas that may become obsessions... Beat the longs ,,,,, beat the longs........ .......Strange ideas as killing a company and driving it to zero is a magnified to a driving desire show an school mentality............ Many are upsetting or distressing themselves into abnormal rants on message boards, and can be difficult to be free of and manage . Ask your wife.
WOOOwww we have a victim of his own greed. The pig is about to get punished and have another traumatic event........He will state only victories and not talk about getting out with the smart money (( no kidding). .....repressed memory and beating his wife is the norm. . The theory/reality of repressed memory is the idea that an event is so traumatic, that the memory was not forgotten the stupid trades and over stayed positions.... the traditional sense, or kept secret in shame or fear, but removed from the conscious mind, still present in the long-term memory but hidden from the patient's knowledge He does not understand why he is here when others take the money and run. He is the misfortunate one that has delusions of grandeur. Thinking of him self as invincible and right.
What does short stand for- Short history traumatic traumas. Their memory is affected in many ways. For example, trauma might affect his or her memory for other losses or events, memory of previous or subsequent trades, or thoughts in general. YES, they have wins until they stay to long and get greedy having terminal brain damage from past experiences. They are pushing their luck here with immanent ship news. From their past they have detrimental effects akin to actual physical brain damage. The cause not clear but inclusive of stress and banging ones head against the wall. REBOUND coming.
I think the ship will be in soon also. This should rebound. I hope so , I bought a bunch at two dollars this morning.
This is just panic selling.... I averaged down around 2 dollars. I wish I would have waited but I have the shares I want for the ship news and press.
I am glad it is trading and at the 2 dollar mark. I bought some more for the ride back. The last bounce from 2 to 4 didn't take long. The company must have cleared things up.
I have bought twice thinking you are wrong. Its going up as it is holding the level right above two dollars. My first buy was 2.25 and my last 2.11.............
I just picked some more up at 2.25...... It dropped to 2.07 right after my buy. This is the level it fell to before so it should act as a base. It seams to be holding if it goes over 2.25 again I will buy some more. I want to give it just a little more time to make sure it don't go down any more. I would like to pick some more up.
I got mine from HEMP a while back. I don't know if I should buy more or not. The hoarse story was interesting but far from scientific. Im thinking about buying a thousand more just to see what happens.
More Motely pieces that only us out dated valuation numbers and a reminder of PLUGs irrelevant past. Its nice to see these so called "smart' guys suc up the huge losses. How smart can they really be? Trying to talk a stock down after the good run. If they have ___facts____ before the run up , this is what impresses me. Not seat of the pants valuation guesses with out understanding they have grown that much in the past few years. Not doing DD don't impress me guys.
20) We have just touched the market . It has great promise,” Schoenwald said. “It can produce energy efficiently, cleanly, and reliably.” He also says its technology can be disruptive. 21) *** Plug Power to amass more contracts with current customers, and there’s potential expand to Europe. That would also lift Ballard, a Plug Power supplier, and the same tide could lift FuelCell Energy and others. 22) ___ ONCE started this revolution could explode with possibilities. 23) $$$$$$$$$$$ Andy Marsh is on CNBC today to explain PLUGs position and future. $$$$$ 24) $$$ The company is investing in developing hydrogen power stations across the country. While there are currently only 14 power stations in the U.S., Plug is working on building 45 stations on its own$$$$$$$$ In its run with FedEx, the fuel cells were attached to lithium battery-powered delivery vans and doubled the range of those vans from 80 miles to 160 miles.^^^^^^^^^^^ 25)***COVER your 38% Shorty buttts and run shorty. 26) +++ With TTM revenue at $24 million, PLUG expects to gain $60 million in product revenue and $10 million in service revenue this year. They will make money!! 27) The biggest part of potential revenue comes from the turnkey deals, which are expected to be signed in the near future. A typical turnkey deal including products and services provided by Plug Power will generate revenues between $8 million to $12 million. Andy mentioned at the conference that the predicted $70 million in revenue is based on approximately 20 sites, 5 sites in which Plug Power will provide a full turnkey solution. 28) ++++ON CNBC Andy reported They are focused now on the right market Wal-Mart has made a long term commitment. 29)) -- "The six-site Wal-Mart order is also a framework contract for future sites," said Stone in a note. "We expect more deals with customers." Latham, NY-based business announced a multi-site GenKey purchase order from Wal-Mart, a deal which would see it roll out hydrogen fuel cell solutions to power electric lift truck fleets at six of Wal-Mart's North American distribution centers. The firm stated that the deal with Wal-Mart, in which Plug Power will roll out more than 1,700 hydrogen fuel cell solutions to power electric lift truck fleets at six of Wal-Mart's North American distribution centers, could lead to deals with other customers
30) A total 1,738 GenDrive fuel cell units will be deployed over two years with a six-year GenCare service contract for each site. The first site will be deployed by the second quarter ending June of 2014.
31) They are developing recurring revenue and a Hydrogen infrastructure. 32) The major auto builders have Fuel cell programs like Honda, Nissan, Toyota, and Hyundai…BENZ . Many are combining battery technologies. Then the world airline companies may follow the Asia lead. 32) PLUG POWER = 4-FOR-1 INVESTMENT offering investors Exponential Growth in 4 market segments,
1. Walmart selects PLUG POWER for GenDrive Forklifts -- and orders are booked from several other Fortune 500 companies including Kroger, P&G, Mercedes & BMW. 33) Plug Power’s GenKey solution links together everything you need for a smooth transition:
• GenDrive hydrogen fuel cell units
• GenFuel hydrogen infrastructure
• GenCare customer service contracts
34) Our customers are champions of their industry – most commonly market leaders in retail, grocery, institutional food distribution and manufacturing. 35) REAL INDUSTRY-
Powerful Benefits But both hydrogen fuel cell stocks and hydrogen fuel systems stocks are up strongly. Plug Power (NASD:PLUG), a maker of hydrogen fuel cell systems for off-road vehicles is up 122% year to date. 36) The sector is up last year for a reason. Hydrogenics Corporation (NASD:HYGS) makes hydrogen fuel cells, electrolysis, and storage solutions for stationary and portable power, and is up 122% year to date and 127% from its low a year ago. Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide Inc. (NASD:QTWW) has risen 146% this year and is up 261% from its low in April. Quantum provides fuel systems and drivetrain components to for natural gas and electric vehicles as well as hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, so its rise probably has more to do with recent natural gas contract wins, but, with or without Quantum, the sector’s rise has been impressive. MXWL the same (hot) hot hot! 37 the recent roll out of fuel cell vehicles by TESLA
Gave us nothing besides telling us a stock that has grown 700% in four years cant grow 100% next year. Are these fools the #$%$ of the earth with no DD or good arguments? No information besides their guess on Valuations? I would not give them another thought..........The CEO is more bullish than ever that Plug Power is moving into a rapid-growth cycle,” said Andy Marsh. “We kicked off the first quarter of 2014 by signing a multi-site, multi-year GenKey contract with Walmart that surpassed our Q1 goals. + The Market
A)Industrial vehicles- forklifts, buggies, carts B) The transport refrigeration unit (TRU) market provides a unique opportunity for hydrogen fuel cell power, and could potentially be larger than the material handling market. There are more than 300,000 TRU trucks in operation domestically. C) Ground support equipment (GSE) is used in fleets around North America – airport tuggers, belt loaders and auxiliary power units are all GSE. D) Eectric delivery vehicles. These electric vehicles can only travel a specific distance on one charge, on average, approximately 80 miles. F) Refueling
GenFuel- GenFuel hydrogen infrastructure GenDrive -Plug Power manufactures the industry-leading suite of GenDrive fuel cells, designed to fit seamlessly into the existing battery compartment of all major OEM material handling equipment GenCare- GenCare customer service contracts GenKey- Whole Package- With the GenKey package, Plug Power handles the power, fueling and service integration and deployment, so customers can focus on putting their new-found productivity to use. The GenKey solution is based on customer trust and Plug Power’s proven performance. By adding a hydrogen fuel cell, that range can more than double. Plug Power at a Glance
• The architect of modern fuel cell technology, Plug Power’s goal is to transform the energy landscape in ways that will positively impact the economy, society and the environment.
• Revolutionizing the $20 billion global material handling industry, Plug Power’s cost-effective power solutions increase productivity, lower operating costs and reduce carbon footprints.
• Plug Power offers a full suite of GenDrive fuel cell power units for class-1, -2 and -3 electric lift trucks.
• 4,500 GenDrive units deployed to material handling customers, accumulating over 16 million hours of runtime,
• Plug Power has over 85 percent market share in the fuel cell-powered material handling equipment space.
• Customers include: Walmart, Sysco, Coca-Cola, Federal Express Freight, Bridgestone and Wegmans.
. • %%%%The share price has rocketed, however, following a relatively small deal with FedEx Corp. FEDX that will use the company’s fuel cells to extend the range of a few FedEx electric trucks. 2) “With the growing need to enhance grid resiliency and the accelerating adoption of distributed generation technologies worldwide, the stationary fuel cell industry is well-positioned for growth over the next decade,” says Mackinnon Lawrence, research director with Navigant Research. customer base of ~25 fortune 500 companies,
3) $$ $ Existing customers such as Kroger and Sysco could expand their relationship with Plug Power and award contracts for additional distribution centers. The Wal-Mart contract pertained to six distribution centers, but out of the giant retailer’s 114 centers, about 100 would be suitable for fuel cells, the analysts said. 4) ^FEB 2016 - ^announced it has received a significant GenKey contract from a leading retailer to roll out its turnkey hydrogen fuel cell system solutions at six North America distribution centers over approximately a two year period. ^Take a look back to the deals, we expect a deal to be signed soon for 3 to 6 sites, which would include 750 to 1,500 units. These units will be deployed over a 2-year period, include a 5-year service agreement, and probably exciting to us, provide recurring revenue stream, not only for service, but for hydrogen infrastructure and hydrogen. Also –other news- Plug Power is excited to highlight that the fuel cell system in the Linde Material Handing vehicle is a GenDrive fuel cell unit. And, we look forward to future stories about GenDrive customer adoption in Europe. 5) && RECHARGING THE SECTOR!!!! .! transform the energy landscape in ways that will positively impact the economy, society and environment. As architects of modern fuel cell technology,! 6) Plug Power has revolutionized the material handling industry with cost-effective power solutions that increase productivity, lower operating costs and reduce carbon footprints. Plug Power’s GenDrive® fuel cell is a superior alternative to lead-acid batteries for electric lift trucks in the $20 billion global material handling market. 7) With renewed commitments to fuel cell technologies from the Enegy Dept, Tesla, Wal-Mart, Sprint, Honda, MB, Asia airports, Toyota, Hyundai and more, this emerging technology can potentially propel shares of Plug Power even higher. Any of the big auto makers/utilities could want to acquire their research and licenses. 8) --They are developing recurring revenue and a Hydrogen infrastructure. The transport refrigeration unit (TRU) market provides a unique opportunity for hydrogen fuel cell power, and could potentially be larger than the material handling market. There are more than 300,000 TRU trucks in operation domestically. 9)The major auto builders have Fuel cell programs like Honda, Nissan, Toyota, and Hyundai…. Many are combining battery technologies.
10) ---Walmart selects PLUG POWER for GenDrive Forklifts -- and orders are booked from several other Fortune 500 companies including Kroger, P&G, Mercedes & BMW. 11) ----The current 23 customers (very large companies) have over 250,000 lead-acid battery forklifts ripe for conversion to H2 GenDrive Fuel Cells. Thus far, PLUG has converted 4,500 to H2 GenDrive Fuel Cells (1.8% of current-customer market). PLUG just delivered a “blowout quarter” with $32 Million in Orders Booked in Q4-13. And – PLUG has provided Forward Guidance of $32 Million or Higher for Q1-14 (This Qtr.)! During Q1-14, 2 more car manufacturers are expected to book orders with PLUG POWER – in addition to Mercedes & BMW. These assembly line manufacturers love the constant-speed (predictability) that PLUG’s H2 GenDrive Fuel Cells deliver.
12) --- SYSCO selects PLUG POWER for Transport Refrigeration Units (TRU) -- This market has over 300,000 legacy units -- ripe for conversion to fuel cells (larger than the Forklift market). The CEO of PLUG POWER said that the TRU segment could be larger than the current-operational Forklift segment.
13)___- FedEx selects PLUG POWER for Ground Support Equipment including Airport Tuggers, Conveyors, etc. There are 26,000 Airport Tuggers just domestically in the USA.
14. D.O.E. selects PLUG POWER for Range Extenders for use with Smith Electric’s vehicles for 20 FedEx electric delivery vehicles. Initial estimates are that an 80-mile range electric vehicle will “double” its range to 160 miles! This new market includes: Parcel delivery trucks, taxis, post office trucks and port vehicles…and could morph into the HUGE TRANSPORTATION MARKET!
• 15) There about 5000 forklifts that are fuel cell powered.Plug sales for forklifts should basically double for the next 8-10 years. This is only forklifts - The ITA predicts 90 percent will be fuel cell powered in 11 years. 16)) ------GenFuel services include the design, procurement, commissioning and maintenance for all the components required to successfully dispense hydrogen inside new or existing facilities, without disruption operation. With its proprietary dispensers, Plug Power ensures a perfect integration of the refueling system with the GenDrive products and provides unmatched reporting to help GenDrive user keep track of their latest performance. 17)) ^^^^ Plug Power continues to lead commercialization by identifying real markets, fostering key partnerships and manufacturing products that bring value to customers.
…18) . Most forklifts currently run on battery power (battery power that uses electricity and takes time to charge). Hydrogen fuel cells provided by Plug on the other hand use no electricity and are fully charged in literally seconds, saving warehouses across the world both time and money.!! 19) Plug Power has installed more than 4,000 GenDrive units, mainly for materials handling applications, where it says it has roughly a 90 percent marketshare. Some of its biggest customers include Walmart, Sysco, Procter & Gamble, and Mercedes. – Walmart have purchased 1,700 fuel cells from the company over a four-week period. Industry uses 6 million forklifts and little buggies. HYDROGINE recharges in seconds not hours of charging time is money….