1) When BGMD learned that they were getting only $17 per Galectin test the stock got hammered. They thought they would get $30 per test. Now they are getting the $30. They are collaborated with Kindstar Diagnostics, which is one of the largest diagnostic companies in China. Besides that huge potential, they are also in collaboration with Abbott labs with the Galectin test in the US and Europe. This stock will have good earnings next report and IMO will run back to its loftier levels. Do the DD. 2) Major Holders:
General Electric Company
Legg Mason Capital Management, Inc.
VSR Financial Services, Inc.
Vanguard Group, Inc. (The)
BlackRock Fund Advisors
Geode Capital Management, LLC
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
3) Technical bounce from 9 to .5 and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) have published the final determination of the 2014 Medicare national limitation amount for the national limitation amount is $30.01. This national limitation amount will replace the galectin-3 blood test's national limitation amount of $17.80 that was effective in 2013.
"We are very pleased that CMS has finalized the previously announced preliminary determination of the Medicare reimbursement rate for our galectin-3 test," said Dr. Paul R. Sohmer, President and Chief Executive Officer of BG Medicine. DOUBLING ESTIMATES!
4) novel cardiovascular diagnostic tests to address unmet medical needs in the United States. HUGE MARKETS EXIST FOR aid in assessing the prognosis of patients diagnosed with heart failure; and CardioSCORE test, which is designed to identify individuals at risk for cardiovascular events, such as heart attack and stroke. 5) It has license, development, and commercialization agreements with Abbott Laboratories, Alere Inc., bioMérieux SA, and Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. for the development of galectin-3 test on their automated instruments; and a strategic collaboration with Abbott Laboratories to develop and commercialize galectin-3 assay kits, and related control kits and calibrators. 6) Available in the US and Europe for individuals in the general adult population who are at risk for developing new-onset heart failure. 7) 419 heart failure patients and demonstrated that elevated levels of galectin-3 in blood, as measured using the BGM Galectin-3® Test, were significantly predictive of unplanned hospital readmissions and fatal events during the 12 month follow-up period of the trial. 8) from four hospitals and university clinics across Spain, further reported that heart failure patients with elevated galectin-3 levels had rates of hospital readmission and fatal events that were 84% higher than those of patients with lower galectin-3 levels 9) The BGM Galectin-3® Test is cleared by the U.S. FDA as an aid in assessing the prognosis of patients diagnosed with chronic heart failure when used in conjunction with clinical evaluation. DOWN 90% and safe and reliable. With over 10,000 heart failure patients in dozens of distinct clinical studies varifying results…….. . Earlier in 2013, galectin-3 testing was included for the first time in the 2013 American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Guideline for Management of Heart Failure. "We expect to drive adoption of the BGM Galectin-3 Test and grow our near-term revenues by leveraging: 1) the new CMS payment rate; 2) demand from physicians, health care provider groups, such as accountable care organizations and community health improvement collaboratives, hospitals and regional clinical laboratories; 3) the expanding network of laboratories offering galectin-3 testing; 4) the utility of our current FDA cleared and CE Marked indications for use; and 5) clinical research data that affirm the near-term significance of galectin-3 testing for patients with chronic heart failure," Dr. Sohmer continued. "Longer term, we expect to grow revenues from the future introduction of new patient selection tools that may incorporate new clinical indications for the BGM Galectin-3 Test, as well as, other biomarkers or combinations of biomarkers that we identify from our analyses of appropriate clinical cohorts, including the BG Medicine sponsored BioImage Study."
in the making. WHEN HAVE you watched the details getting hammered out in front of you like this. BILL is an attorney ,CEO and up front in the fastest industry on wall street. Buckle up as his interviews speak for itself. Never before have you had the chance to witness the growth, changes, and development with such clarity and openness. Usually the big brokerage firms take the upside out of these early stage companies. Watch the company jump the hurdles and prosper with press releases to mark the journey- Canada’s federal health department, regulatory approval from Health Canada , Forbes, Detroit Business mag, Access Wire, MarketWired, Wall Street journal- ArcView-, 10.3 acres , best facility, products on Amazon, GNC ,OGI, PHOT , EDXC , 420investor, approval from the Canadian government , Mayor open arms, New sciences and hybrids ,new legislation ,Australian ,New Zealand , world markets, grow 50 strains of marijuana, expanded greenhouses, hiring up to 50 workers and producing in demand products with the market place having few suppliers.The company offers a broad spectrum of capsules, tablets, and powders, as well as science based products in the principal categories of weight management, nutrition challenges, energy and fitness . Rags to riches story here filled with life changing moves for many. Its about success of niche markets and products being developed right before the world eyes to witness.
- great article by Alberto Savrieno - cervical cancer is almost universally caused by human papillomavirus [HPV], which is considered a "necessary cause" of the disease (over 90% of cases). HPV is a sexually transmitted disease. In 2008 there were an estimated 473,000 cases of cervical cancer worldwide, 85% of them in developing countries where people do not have access to medical care or extensive knowledge of HPV, much less HPV vaccines.
Regular smear test for women, as that would indicate any HPV infection which can then be monitored and treated for precancerous lesions, and HPV does not develop into cervical cancer until years, even a decade, after infection. With up to 10 years to prevent cervical cancer even upon HPV infection, smear tests, safe sex, and two effective prophylactic HPV vaccines, we still see it across the globe.
HPV is a sexually transmitted disease for which there are two prophylactic vaccines already available, Merck's (MRK) Gardasil partnered with Sanofi (SNY) and GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK) Cervarix. These two only guard against two cancer-causing strains of HPV, 16 and 18, that cause 70% of cancer incidence. Both Merck and Glaxo have done well with their respective HPV vaccines. Two others have solutions being tested. One is Advaxis (ADXS) and the other Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX). Advaxis is progressing through 3 clinical trials involving HPV related cancers, and Onconova one.
Cancer is an especially attractive candidate investing. For cervical cancer, if a company successfully develops a therapeutic vaccine, there could be a higher chance that it would apply to a larger percentage of the affected population, especially since 70% of all cases are caused by only two strains of HPV, types 16 and 18. ((Advaxis is he only company aggressively pursuing HPV-related disease treatment.)) The others have a vaccine. Advaxis is progressing through 3 clinical trials involving HPV related cancers. Advaxis recently completed a Phase II trial for ADXS-HPV in India. Results were very promising and Further investigation is warranted.
A second important development with Advaxis is that it just recently snagged a big licensing deal with Global BioPharma, a Taiwanese company that covers an area where 40% of the world's cases of HPV cervical cancer are diagnosed each year. According to the deal, GBP will be responsible for all clinical development costs for ADXS-HPV, in addition to paying for the enrollment of up to 150 patients in its Phase III trials. Most investors miss the attractiveness of the huge demand and the undervaluation due to lack of knowledge and interest……. They miss the catalyst - the support and backing. With GBP as its partner and positive Phase II results (which likely played a big part in attracting GBP in the first place) the immediate risk of bankruptcy for the company has been averted and it will now proceed into Phase III for ADXS-HPV.
This should presumably keep the financial burden on Advaxis lighter going after FDA clearance.
It hasn't hit the stock screens yet! 1) When BGMD learned that they were getting only $17 per Galectin test the stock got hammered. They thought they would get $30 per test. Now they are getting the $30. They are collaborated with Kindstar Diagnostics, which is one of the largest diagnostic companies in China. Besides that huge potential, they are also in collaboration with Abbott labs with the Galectin test in the US and Europe. This stock will have good earnings next report and IMO will run back to its loftier levels. Do the DD. Look at the very low shares outstanding. This stock is extremely undervalued. 2) Major Holders:
General Electric Company
Legg Mason Capital Management, Inc.
VSR Financial Services, Inc.
Vanguard Group, Inc. (The)
BlackRock Fund Advisors
Geode Capital Management, LLC
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
3) Technical bounce from 9 to .5 and a huge return. They had .4 dollars in cash…….. Buying at cash levels. 4) novel cardiovascular diagnostic tests to address unmet medical needs in the United States. HUGE MARKETS EXIST FOR aid in assessing the prognosis of patients diagnosed with heart failure; and CardioSCORE test, which is designed to identify individuals at risk for cardiovascular events, such as heart attack and stroke. 5) It has license, development, and commercialization agreements with Abbott Laboratories, Alere Inc., bioMérieux SA, and Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. for the development of galectin-3 test on their automated instruments; and a strategic collaboration with Abbott Laboratories to develop and commercialize galectin-3 assay kits, and related control kits and calibrators. 6) Available in the US and Europe for individuals in the general adult population who are at risk for developing new-onset heart failure. 7) 419 heart failure patients and demonstrated that elevated levels of galectin-3 in blood, as measured using the BGM Galectin-3® Test, were significantly predictive of unplanned hospital readmissions and fatal events during the 12 month follow-up period of the trial. 8) from four hospitals and university clinics across Spain, further reported that heart failure patients with elevated galectin-3 levels had rates of hospital readmission and fatal events that were 84% higher than those of patients with lower galectin-3 levels 9) The BGM Galectin-3® Test is cleared by the U.S. FDA as an aid in assessing the prognosis of patients diagnosed with chronic heart failure when used in conjunction with clinical evaluation. DOWN 90% and safe and reliable. With over 10,000 heart failure patients in dozens of distinct clinical studies varifying results…….. . Earlier in 2013, galectin-3 testing was included for the first time in the 2013 American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Guideline for Management of Heart Failure.
GrowOp Technology, is pleased to announce they have formed a team focused on competing for permits to operate cannabis businesses within the state of Nevada. The team is to be headed by former principal lobbyist for the ACLU at the Nevada state legislature Rebecca Gasca. TRTC is legit and just waiting for their day in the sun. FITX and PHOT just got called the biggest by the Wallstreet journal. TRTC chart is to die for shorty and you just might when you cover over a buck soon................. Hoe stupid are you guys as it keeps going up up up! Keep shorting as you will propel us to the moon............. Fairway and TRTC is real.... The grow system is real and their greenhouses are real and providing veggies to Fairway and you don't get the possibility?
No more talk of nothing happening! They are B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!! For Nuvilex's investors, the good news is that, once funding is secured for the late- phase clinical trials, companies like Celgene are likely to take notice. BETTER DRUG and results ((((( period)))))) For Nuvilex's investors, the good news is that, once funding is secured for the late- phase clinical trials, companies like Celgene are likely to take notice. Call out the shorts all you want ............... YOU cant stop the perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geat show on CNBC today . This is going to ROCKET just like HYGS did straight up! They will provide products, service, and a hydrogen infrastructure and hydrogen . ^^^Take a look back to the deals, we expect a deal to be signed soon for 3 to 6 sites, which would include 750 to 1,500 units. These units will be deployed over a 2-year period, include a 5-year service agreement, and probably exciting to us, provide recurring revenue stream, not only for service, but for hydrogen infrastructure and hydrogen. &&7 RECHARGING THE SECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BMW !!!!! Wamart and more........ Industry uses 6 million forklifts and little buggies. We have just touched the market . ___ ONCE started this revolution could explode with possibilities. Andy Marsh is on CNBC today to explain PLUGs position and future. ***COVER your 38% shorty buttts and run shortie. +++ With TTM revenue at $24 million, PLUG expects to gain $60 million in product revenue and $10 million in service revenue this year. They will make money!! The biggest part of potential revenue comes from the turnkey deals, which are expected to be signed in the near future. A typical turnkey deal including products and services provided by Plug Power will generate revenues between $8 million to $12 million. Andy mentioned at the conference that the predicted $70 million in revenue is based on approximately 20 sites, 5 sites in which Plug Power will provide a full turnkey solution. ON CNBC Andy reported They are focused now on the right market Wal-Mart has made a long term commitment. "The six-site Wal-Mart order is also a framework contract for future sites," said Stone in a note. "We expect more deals with customers." Latham, NY-based business announced a multi-site GenKey purchase order from Wal-Mart, a deal which would see it roll out hydrogen fuel cell solutions to power electric lift truck fleets at six of Wal-Mart's North American distribution centers. The firm stated that the deal with Wal-Mart, in which Plug Power will roll out more than 1,700 hydrogen fuel cell solutions to power electric lift truck fleets at six of Wal-Mart's North American distribution centers, could lead to deals with other customers
A total 1,738 GenDrive fuel cell units will be deployed over two years with a six-year GenCare service contract for each site. The first site will be deployed by the second quarter ending June of 2014.
They are developing a recurring revenue and a Hydrogen infrastructure. The major auto builders have Fuel cell programs like Honda, Nissan, Toyota, and Hyundai…. Many are combining battery technologies. PLUG POWER = 4-FOR-1 INVESTMENT offering investors Exponential Growth in 4 market segments, 1 fully operational (Forklifts) and 3 slated for deployment during 2014.
I some times like to tell it as it is I have noticed the 38% short position and day trading fools, chasing the quick buck. Even a few traders have rationalized the market cap and tried to crap on the fast rise of the PPS. Stating irrational or used EXERBERANCE to ignorant to understand the switch to hydrogen or why HYGN did the same move a year in advance. They have posted worthless crap lately. Being to stupid to understand the sector or billion dollar demand for plants, batteries and MXWL technology they don't look to the future . Timing is every thing and the market has seen this technology is close and the plants operational this year(Torrington, Connecticut). The Market as a whole will see the show case plant and through money into hydrogen. This is the start of capital by the DEPT of Energy. PRIMING the industry. The Dept of Energy backing of the sector is easy enough for a third grader to comprehend. The Wal-Mart( PLUG) , tripling order is not Calculus! It is basic game changing , revolutionary science that has come of age. PLUG with their batteries, FCEL with their Tri-Generation on site plants. They go hand in hand to create and fulfill a demand in the market place. A Natural order with green technology and BACKING by the DEPT of ENERGY! You shorts can short a billion dollar ecosystem of green envious investors hell bound for the promise land or go #$%^&*(.)_ (.)=:( yourself and read more.
Aldoxorubicin combines the chemotherapeutic agent doxorubicin with a novel linker-molecule cannot be treated with surgery — while using aldoxorubicin. That’s nearly double the percentage of success ratethat binds specifically to albumin in the blood to allow for delivery of higher amounts of doxorubicin (3½ to 4 times) without the major dose-limiting toxicities seen with administration of doxorubicin alone. 1) The company reported two-thirds of the patients included in a study did not see a spread in soft-tissue tumors — growths that s experienced from a predecessor drug known as doxorubicin. (INDUSTRY CHOICE DRUG). Many believe it has good potential to replace Doxorubicin, the "drug of choice" for many types of cancer treatment. Comparisons look outstanding with top INDUSTRIAL standard treatment- statistically significant better outcomes than those who were treated with doxorubicin, the standard treatment for this type of cancer. The primary endpoint was progression-free survival and aldoxorubicin was better than doxorubicin based on this measurement. 2) Momentum with the released more data from its Phase 2b clinical trial comparing aldoxorubicin to doxorubicin in patients with soft tissue sarcoma. The aldoxorubicin study, an experimental treatment targeting soft-tissue sarcomas, was found to have an 80% to 100% success rate in progression-free survival over using chemotherapeutic agent doxorubicin in isolation. 3) Not to long ago this was a 40$ stock. TECHNICALS AND MOMENTUM are working in its favor. 4) Aldoxorubicin actually works in such a way that it allows more doxorubicin to be safely administered to patients. This is achieved by combining doxorubicin with CytRx's linker-molecule that is designed to bind with a certain type of blood protein, which delivers it to the cancer. 5) Aldoxorubicin is the only single treatment agent that has ever surpassed doxorubicin as a "first line treatment" for soft tissue sarcomas.
6) These findings continue to remain significant because the sarcomas market in the United States alone is sizable. More than 12,000 people every year are diagnosed with sarcomas and soft tissue sarcomas make up about 15% of all cancers in children under the age of 20.
7) The aldoxorubicin study, an experimental treatment targeting soft-tissue sarcomas, was found to have an 80% to 100% success rate in progression-free survival over using chemotherapeutic agent doxorubicin in isolation.
8) Tests of CytRx also showed “unambiguous” improvement rates of 80% to 100% in patients using aldoxorubicin over doxorubicin. 9) "These results are extraordinary for a single agent treating these chemotherapy-resistant tumors," the study's principal investigator Sant Chawla of the Sarcoma Oncology Center in Santa Monica said in a statement. "Aldoxorubicin is the first and only single agent to surpass doxorubicin as a first-line treatment for soft tissue sarcomas." 10) Aldoxorubicin is a major advance for treating soft tissue sarcomas," added CytRx CEO Steven A. Kriegsman. "By applying our proprietary linker technology to target the release of doxorubicin directly at the site of cancer we are able to safely increase the dosage of doxorubicin by approximately three and one-half to four times with tremendous clinical benefit to the patient." 11 ) Science is the way to make healthcare affordable and help with healthcare cost. 12)” THE FUTURE____________ drug’s potential extends much further because doxorubicin in particular and anthracyclines in general are indicated as first- or second-line therapy for many other common cancers including breast, ovarian, small-cell lung, multiple myeloma, acute myelocytic leukemia and more. As such, the ability of aldoxorubicin to safely administer high doses of doxorubicin holds tremendous therapeutic potential to oncologists and their patients worldwide.” 13) HISTORIC achievements in Biotechnology stocks are happening more often with new technologies. CytRx President and CEO Steven A. Kriegsman commented, “Aldoxorubicin is a major advance for treating soft tissue sarcomas. The future is here now and this is a major step understanding cancer. STS is a cancer occurring in muscle, fat, blood vessels, tendons, fibrous tissues and connective tissue, and can arise anywhere in the body at any age. According to the American Cancer Society, there are approximately 50 types of STS; and in 2013 more than 11,400 new cases will be diagnosed in the U.S., and approximately 4,400 Americans will die from STS. In addition, approximately 40,000 new cases and 13,000 deaths in the U.S. and Europe are part of a growing underserved market. CytRx plans to expand its pipeline of oncology candidates based on a linker platform technology that can be utilized with multiple chemotherapeutic agents and may allow for greater concentration of drug at tumor sites. CytRx also has rights to two additional drug candidates, tamibarotene and bafetinib. CytRx completed its evaluation of bafetinib in the ENABLE Phase 2 clinical trial in high-risk B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL), and plans to seek a partner for further development of bafetinib
I just hope he don't divulge to much information on Facebook and get him into trouble. This stock is hot and getting hotter. It may be time to add again. HIS AGREEMENT and companies he has partnered with could give the competitors his competitive edge/secrets. I thought he was to forthcoming on day to day happenings. This is a good opportunity for the best growth industry this year.
SWEDEN and Kuwait with its multi-million dollar network deployment. This could be the new beginning needed. These bashers could get a rude awakening. Maybe they cant read?
Catalyst 1) SHORTS ARE FUEL 2) Business climate change- loans? 3) Game changing growing methods 4) Fastest growth Industry 5) huge profits and margins 6) New sciences and hybrids 7) opportunity in new legalized products 8) penny stock huge gains-trend 9) risk/reward history 10) ground floor before the IPO 11) unprecedented opportunity12) new legislation caught MM by surprise 13) technical’s 14) 80% margins 15) little supply huge demand for products 16) first step advantage 17)states embrace tax structure around pot -historical law changes and embrace the trend 18) Medical field adaptations 19) low cost medical needs 20) historical law changes and embrace the trend((( niche))) 21) established health drinks, establish performance 22) real company at the bottom 23) life changer for those in pain 24) treat significant diseases 25) new strains with or without the high 26) raw or processed 27) creating developments across the industries ((jobs)))) medical- science—minerals ---Hybrids --LED lighting --- containers ---consumption options--- Hypnotics ---28) whole industry of needs 29) support from president support of the Mayor (Ontario)& (Provincial Minister of Trade ) 29)supply demand model proves uptrend 30) changing developments state by state 31) great leadership team 32) great products 33) great business plan 33) expanding 34) proven successes 35) offers a broad spectrum of capsules, tablets, powders and up to 50 different strains 36) multiple distribution contracts 37) ingestion methods beyond smoking are helping to drive prosperity/interest 38) distribution to Australian market with over 500 stores and in the New Zealand 300 stores 39) This new gold rush sometimes is referred to as a "green rush," 40) cannabis market is exploding 40) best facility
MKND - TIME TO LIGHT the candle..... Rocket count down T -10 and counting........... 10,9,8,7,6,5, ... "We are grateful for MannKind's contribution to this exciting JDRF research, and the opportunity to use AFREZZA in our study at Sansum, because AFREZZA has a pharmacokinetic profile that is similar to the body's natural insulin release," said Howard Zisser, MD, Director of Clinical Research and Diabetes Technology, Sansum Diabetes Research Institute, and Adjunct Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of California, Santa Barbara. "This PK profile has not been achieved by any of the insulins used in artificial pancreas projects or by existing insulin pumps." "This is the only system that allows fully automated closed-loop clinical trials, and its design allows it to be expanded as new devices and drugs become available," said Dr. Eyal Dassau, lead scientist for UC Santa Barbara's Artificial Pancreas System. "The use of AFREZZA in conjunction with the UCSB / Sansum Artificial Pancreas System will help in blunting the meal response and improving glycemic control."
I tried to look at the past deals and seen that integration could be the key to older networks LIKE TD , time. DRWI acquired product from NSN. (NOK MICRO), The majority of the employees that DRWI will be adding will be engineers doing R&D.
Over time, they see plenty of opportunity for growth beyond quarterly sales of $100m. Revenues to increase 4 to 5 fold. I am seeing the buzz works like IP Packets, LTE, and internet integrater used and makes me think their plan is working. Maybe it’s a good time to do some bottom fishing? The latest wins with the Nationwide network expansion follows agreement to work together addressing key vertical markets throughout the Nordic countries….. Now they get the win with the largest wireless network in KUWAIT…… Our innovative packet microwave portfolio is installed at more than 50 customers, with total microwave radio customers exceeding 200 and more than 1 million transceivers worldwide.
We are the largest IP integrator in the carrier space by wide margin with more than 800 projects to date
. Canadian telecom network equipment maker DragonWave Inc bought microwave technology business of Nokia Siemens Networks in a deal potentially worth up to 110 million euros.
The deal will boost sales and products and more than double staff at DragonWave, which specializes in microwave technology that moves data between cellular towers and telecom networks.
DragonWave will become the key microwave technology supplier for Nokia Siemens, allowing the venture to focus better on mobile broadband and managed services.
"It makes a lot of sense for both companies," said a spokesman for Nokia Siemens, the world's second largest mobile network gear provider.
Its good news with KUWAIT. The market has not digested the win. MADA's success is based on its customers both past and present, ranging from various areas of business such as the Government Sector, Oil Sector, Financial Sector, and Commercial Customers. Being the largest wireless network M MADA's future plan is to include individuals and residential areas to its expanding agenda in order to be the ultimate internet solution for every user. They have become the single-source microwave backhaul supplier for MADA Communications Kuwait in its multi-million dollar network deployment. I hope they are right with phrases like . "Our commitment to our valued business and consumer customers is to deliver the most advanced and reliable services today and in the future," said Charles El Hajj, CEO of MADA Communications. DID you catch the (( LTE )))) mobile part?
. Research, technology, sales, (margins) and it looks like a lower cost solution may be coming together with press like the 60 GHz spectrum is widely available and generally offered at a lower cost than other bands, the newly incorporated technology offers network operators more product options to cost effectively plan and deploy emerging small cell and LTE/LTE-A backhaul deployments around the world. ##### DragonWave's Horizon Compact+ all outdoor microwave system delivers the highest levels of spectral efficiency and reliability for carrier-grade delivery of advanced applications and services. ^^^^^ In India, we are seeing a significant increase in activity. We have booked multimillion-dollar orders with one customer this quarter. We have a trial commencing soon with another customer, ongoing discussions with a third and I'm very pleased that we have been shortlisted in a very large greenfield LTE opportunity. &&& we have received our first purchase order from a North American carrier for a new project within their overall expansion activities. As I indicated last quarter, there are plans to invest $16 billion in Sprint's network over the next 2 years. UPGRADES to networks- 2G voice-centric traffic to higher proportion of data-centric traffic using the 4G spectrum shows promise. What we've seen around the world is that there is significant growth on the network. And that growth has to be provided for in the network infrastructure, and that triggers the CapEx cycle. India is going through that cycle. There are many countries -- developing countries that are modernizing their networks from a pretty low base. SoftBank is investing $16 billion in the Sprint network over the next couple years and then on an ongoing basis, $6 billion is clearly a signal, in my mind people are building…………….
We are the largest IP integrator in the carrier space by wide margin with more than 800 projects to date. 2013 - DragonWave had 2 customers who generated more than 10% of total revenue. Revenue from the Nokia Solutions and Networks channel was $15.5 million, or 61% of revenue in the quarter, and the other customer was 10% of total revenue. ### Better Margins -Gross margins in the second quarter of fiscal year 2014 was 11%, compared to 11% in the first quarter of fiscal year 2014 and 15% in the second quarter of fiscal year 2013. New projects outside of NSN will help.
_Hanwha Group, one of the largest business enterprises in South Korea
,Jiangsu Zhongtian Technology ____________today announced it has signed a contract with Zhejiang Zhentai New Energy Development Co., Ltd. (a member of the "Chint Group") to supply modules with capacity of 12.96 MW. The modules are scheduled for delivery in December 2013 and will be installed in a utility-scale project in Yongchang, Gansu Province.
((( backlog of over 250 MW in China))))_______Mr. Jay SEO, Chief Financial Officer of Hanwha SolarOne and head of Hanwha SolarOne's downstream business commented, "We continue to focus on improving our competitive position in the China market and this new contract adds to our recent success." Mr. SEO added, "We now have a backlog of over 250 MW in China, have begun development of a strategic partnership with Jiangsu Zhongtian Technology, completed several sizeable module supply contracts, are building an EPC competency, and secured a framework credit line with Bank of Beijing for RMB 3.5 billion (approximately US$574 million) over the next three years, providing us the flexibility to fund future downstream projects (IPP) as they develop, without unnecessarily leveraging the balance sheet near-term."
Huaneng Group_____ DEC 19 2013- announced it has supplied modules for two projects with an aggregate capacity of 50 MW to one of China's largest state-owned power companies, China Huaneng Group. The modules were delivered to two separate utility-scale installations: (i) an approximately 30 MW in Qingtongxia, a city in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region (NHAR) and (ii) a 20 MW project in Wuchuan, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Mr. Jay SEO, Chief Financial Officer of Hanwha SolarOne and head of Hanwha SolarOne's downstream business commented, "We are pleased to have established our relationship with China Huaneng Group, one of China's largest state-owned power companies and look forward to a growing relationship on other projects in the future." ZTT___ DEC 2013- announced it has signed a memorandum of understanding ("MOU") with Jiangsu Zhongtian Technology Co., Ltd ("ZTT") stating their intention to establish a long-term strategic partnership to cooperate in the PV downstream business. The two companies aim to cooperate in the development, construction, financing and grid-connection of PV projects. ZTT intends to use PV modules manufactured by Hanwha SolarOne in its permitted 150 MW distributed energy project in Nantong, Jiangsu Province, China. The two companies intend to enter into a definitive strategic cooperation agreement within 90 days following signing of this MOU.
"The MOU with ZTT is a significant step in accelerating our downstream activities in China. The contemplated cooperation on ZTT's 150 MW distributed generation project in Nantong, as part of the Government's initial National Level Demonstration Plot, will be a strong start to the relationship between our two companies, and we are confident that further synergies will result in additional business opportunities for both companies." Mr. Seo concluded, "We aim to build up our track record and project profile in EPC to include IPP development and ownership. We will actively participate in China's aggressive program to develop renewable energy."
Hanwha SolarOne Co., Ltd. is a top 10 photovoltaic manufacturer. We create value for our customers by leveraging efficiencies with Hanwha Group’s solar network. This partnership provides an integrated supply chain and economies of scale that enables us to produce long-lasting, high-quality modules at a competitive cost.
Global scale, local service – Professionals located throughout North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East, South America and Africa.
Hanwha SolarOne is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, which is one of Korea’s largest business groups and global leader of solar industry.
Strong partners and a global customer base
Highly bankable – Extensive portfolio of reference projects and financial backing of the Hanwha Group
Five research and development facilities in Hanwha Solar Network dedicated to innovation and advancing the company’s PV technologies.
Leveraging synergies throughout the “Hanwha Solar Network”, from the production of polysilicon to financial services
****Hanwha SolarOne's SF260-36-1PxxxL Module Among the First in the Industry to Pass Rigorous TUV Rheinland Long-Term Sequential Test. ** Hanwha SolarOne Announces Industry-leading Workmanship Warranty and Improved Warranty for Power Generation. *** Signed Hanwha SolarOne’s largest ever solar deal to supply 155MW high-performance modules to South Africa.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Funny bear raid after the news. ITS A simple trick before the market opens. Stupid guesses about the review going bad and 50% odds of wiping shorts out are meaningless. #0% shorts pipe on from time to time and take it down temporarily. Mannkind Corporation (MNKD) is once again facing FDA approval for its drug Afrezza. THE Endocrinologic and Metabolic Drugs Advisory Committee of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is tentatively scheduled on April 1, 2014 to review MannKind's New Drug Application (NDA) for AFREZZA(R) (insulin human [rDNA origin]) Inhalation Powder. The date and details of the meeting are subject to confirmation by the FDA in a Federal Register notice. MannKind resubmitted the NDA on October 13, 2013 seeking approval to market AFREZZA in the United States with an indication to improve glycemic control in adults with type 1 or type 2 diabetes. The target date for the FDA to complete its review of the AFREZZA NDA is April 15, 2014 Afrezza is inhaled insulin delivered using Mannkind's proprietary Dreamboat inhaler. The drug/device combination has been the subject of multiple FDA complete response letters, however, this time Mannkind is armed with additional studies which it hopes will help it to leap over the bar for FDA approval
Afrezza's potential commercialization value is widely debated, however, the drug would be Mannkind's only approved drug and as such would be Mannkind's main source of revenue. It is also important to note that an approval also validates Mannkind's Technosphere platform as well as Mannkind's dreamboat inhaler; so the company has a lot at stake in its upcoming FDA decision.
Mean Target: 7.68 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ The market opportunity for diabetes care is massive,
Median Target: 6.25 __________
High Target: 12.50__________
Low Target: 5.00 _____
No. of Brokers: 7 -Piper Jaffray analyst Joshua E. Schimmer talked about 2014 being "an exciting year" for MannKind.
The SmallCap Network of investment analysts said: "It's been a long and dramatic journey for Afrezza.... But there's a light at the end of the tunnel."
Of nine analysts who follow MannKind, one rated the stock as a strong buy. Four others said investors should consider buying it. Three more, including Piper Jaffray, recommended holding the stock.
Why do we have the dumbbbbbest basher here?????? Cant he read the facts??LEARN by APRILS review ??? "We designed the recent studies with input and guidance from the FDA, and both achieved their primary efficacy endpoints and safety objectives," said Alfred Mann, Chairman................................. Insider Purchases - Last 6 Months Purchases 40,000,000 might tell you something?????
% of Shares Held by All Insider and 5% Owners: 47%
% of Shares Held by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners: 18%
% of Float Held by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners: 34%
Number of Institutions Holding Shares: 126
Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) FMR, LLC
BlackRock Fund Advisors
State Street Corporation
BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.A
BlackRock Advisors, LLC 2,
Northern Trust Corporation
Greywolf Capital Management LP 1
Highbridge Capital Management, LLC.
Jefferies Group Inc @@@@@@@@@@@@@ the news looks promising- The management shed light on the Afrezza trials and the resubmission of the NDA, in October. They sounded very hopeful regarding an approval, claiming that the company designed the trials in a way to address the requirements FDA sought. CHANGING DYNAMICS and sentiment to small biotech’s---Game changing drugs are being approved next year----A bio frenzy could happen They will change millions of lives and make others filthy rich……… (((CASH))) The biotech more than tripled its cash reserves during the quarter from $28.5 million at the end of the second quarter to $93.8 million at the end of September. And after the quarter ended, the company received another $45 million from warrants that were exercised. ##### The benefits associated with the inhalable insulin, more specifically Afrezza, were highlighted, which include its simplicity of use, quick time to load, long acting, and inconspicuous inhalation. THREE STRIKES (((shorts dead))))) 1) The inhaler is whistle sized, and delivers the required dosage, thus giving it an advantage over competitors. 2))) the simplicity means that no training is required for the usage of the product and thus is very attractive for general practitioners. 3))))) Afrezza also allows cutting down the number of times insulin has to be taken Rumors were afloat that MannKind and Roche are expected to ink a partnership deal for Afrezza. Wake up before APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ approval from FDA and the consequent commercialization of Afrezza, it will indeed garner with a major market share. Afrezza is estimated to generate approximately $2 billion in annual sales, and has blockbuster potential. . Overall, in my opinion the company is a good long-term investment, and the expected approval from FDA will result in a major rally and fill many pockets.
% Held by Insiders1: 46.99%
% Held by Institutions1: 18.00%
Shares Short (as of Dec 13, 2013)3: 46.19M
Short Ratio (as of Dec 13, 2013)3: 11.50
Short % of Float (as of Dec 13, 2013)3: 30.30%
"We're going large; we're going to do it right," Chabaan said. "We're not in to make just a little bit. We want to dominate the market."
***CENERGY is an innovative bioscience holding company engaged in the development of targeted nutritional products specifically designed for advanced cellular absorption. The Company develops, manufactures, markets, distributes, brands and private labels high quality health supplements, energy & fitness products and nutritionally enhanced bottled water products for the United States and International markets.
****Customers: The products are grouped into four primary categories: weight management, target specific nutrition, energy, performance and fitness and Outer Nutrition. Our products are often sold in programs, which are comprised of a series of related products designed to simplify weight management and nutrition for our consumers. Â Men, women and children and weight-management individuals looking to enhance their overall well-being will benefit from our nutritional supplements and products.
*****Business Model: Introducing a nutritional/supplement company committed to helping individuals improve their quality of lives by improving their physiology and health. CENERGY`S nutrition products have been scientifically formulated to enhance optimum performance that focuses on overall nutrition, promoting a healthier lifestyle and well being. 1) Some 58,000 square feet of greenhouse space is being added to an existing 27,000 square feet of space,2) 20 million in rev possible. 3)plans to grow 50 strains of marijuana 4) “Teaming up with Phoenix Distribution- Australian market with over 500 stores and in the New Zealand 300 stores 5) Export to Israel, Uruguay and the Netherlands. Even Iran and North Korea allow it 6) a margin of 80 percent *** Quality*** &&&& We believe that we will successfully compete with other nutritional supplement companies because of our superior customer service, competitive pricing, sales and marketing stability/support and the unsurpassed quality of our product lines.
Competition: The market for the sale of nutritional supplements is highly fragmented and competitive. We believe that competition is based principally upon product pricing, the quality and efficacy of said products, customer service, the brand name with targeted marketing support, and new product innovations.
Competitive Advantage: Â Health supplement retailers rely on new products to generate customer excitement and drive sales. **FOCUSS******CENERGY will offer product innovation, effective merchandising and competitive pricing. The company`s main focus is providing superior customer service, offering unique products serving both national and international markets. Superior customer service will develop a loyal brand following. Our sales associates within our distribution channels will be well Â educatedÂ to recommend the best of health and nutritional supplements.
Company Summary: Creative Edge Nutrition, Inc. (CENERGY) is a nutrition company engaged in the development of nutraceuticals. CENERGY offers a wide range of capsules, tablets and powders, as well as science based products in three principal categories; weight management, nutrition challenges, energy and fitness. The Company’s objective is to successfully market, distribute nutritional products and continue to develop innovative supplements.