TASR is about to hit another growth spurt. Time to buy. .
TubeMogul reported a net gain attributable to common stockholders of a penny per diluted share, up from a loss 39 cents a share in the year-ago quarter. Revenue rose year-over-year to $28.72 million from $12.64 million. The consensus estimate called for a loss of 15 cents a share on revenue of $24.7 million. The platform is up and selling. Video is the future. These shorts are getting hurt.
Fiscal Third Quarter 2014 Financial Highlights •Revenue: Fiscal third quarter 2014 revenues grew by $5.8 million or 271% to $8.0 million, compared to $2.2 million of revenues in the fiscal third quarter of 2013. ◦Strong demand from international markets continued to drive growth, including the delivery of a $4.0 million order for border security to a country in the Middle East.
•Net Income: Net Income of $1.9 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, increased by $3.0 million from a loss of $1.1 million, or $0.03 per share, reported during the fiscal third quarter of 2013. ◦Gross profit of $5.0 million, or 63.1% of revenues, compared to $915,000, or 42.4% of revenues, due to the strong revenue growth, favorable fixed overhead absorption and favorable channel mix.
•Operating expenses increased by $1.1 million or 53%, primarily due to commissions paid to third party sales representatives, bonus accruals for meeting forecasted performance targets, and salaries, travel and consulting fees related to business development personnel, partially offset by a decrease in legal expenses due to a lawsuit in the prior year.
•Balance Sheet: Cash totaled $21.2 million at June 30, 2014, an increase of $5.4 million from the $15.8 million reported at September 30, 2013. Working Capital increased to $26.6 million from $23.7 million over the same period.
Enjoy the most exhilarating Las thrill ride at the top of The Stratosphere Tower. Stratosphere tower looking down at all the clowns scrambling to get a peek at what is real and a thrill. LOOKS like early morning bidders are in for a LAS Scream as BITA marketing machine could take this top the top in no time. THE LAS dealerships are going to expand on dominate. China growth will be Insanity for the right plays and market segment. 3.5 a ride right now before the rest of the world finds out what going stellar. This stock is real and ready to be a rocket. hey move to the next step with BITA. Over the past 20 years, Lentuo has received various industry awards from the government, OEMs and industry associations. Lentuo has been recognized as a Famous Trademark by the Beijing Administration for Industry and Commerce (BAIC), a Top 50 Auto Dealer in China,
- TubeMogul is an enterprise software company for digital branding. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our self-serve platform enables advertisers to gain greater control of their digital video advertising spend and to achieve their brand advertising objectives. TubeMogul was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Emeryville, California with operations in New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Toronto and offices across the United States. TubeMogul, Inc. (Nasdaq:TUBE),an enterprise software company for digital branding that provides a self-serve video buying platform to advertisers, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2014.
Second Quarter 2014 Financial Highlights:
• Total Spend1 was $61.1 million, an increase of 143% compared to $25.2 million in the second quarter of 2013.
• Revenue was $28.7 million, an increase of 127% compared to $12.6 million in the second quarter of 2013.
• Gross profit was $19.6 million, an increase of 135% compared to $8.4 million in the second quarter of 2013.
• Operating income was $1.7 million, compared to an operating loss of $(2.1) million for the second quarter of 2013.
• Net income was $2.1 million, compared to a net loss of $(2.6) million for the second quarter of 2013.
• Adjusted EBITDA1 was $2.5 million, compared to a loss of $(2.3) million for the second quarter of 2013.
"TubeMogul delivered strong financial results in the second quarter as clients continue to adopt our self-serve software to execute their global video advertising campaigns," said Brett Wilson, CEO of TubeMogul.