YOU turds are the last to understand the technology and future. You thought you had easy money not understand that 25 of the fortune 500 companies were not IDIOTS .......... Those fortune 500 companies were only after TAX advantages going to 2016 left stated. Go bend over for MID-EAST oil and Canada oil for the oil conglomerates. You turds listened to a scam artist(Andrew) going for a quick fix ,for a couple major institutions, that left you holding the (LEFT) bag. NOT UNDERSTANDING California and other states might demand storage solutions and Alternative energy ....OLD technologies could make a come back with new engines, software, demand, funding, and TESLA, ..........DETROIT best keep up this time around or us tax payers will be bailing them out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYOUT COMING!!!!!!!!! .. Will it be a Japan or American company?
How does it feel to have all those 401 plan holders wanting a piece of your #$%$. They are looking 10 yes out and think they have an alternative fuel patent holder that could be the first in a long line of game changing solutions. Does the DEPT of ENERGY know what they are doing ??????????? Wal-Mart ? IS this like TRINA ,FSLR CSIQ in the early stages?????????????? IS this the first step advantage that could make you hold those shorts at 20 dollars?
HOME RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The four KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 square and 5 minutes ago we kicked shorts buttttts back to their promise land in HHHHHHHELLOOOOOOOO! SHORTS best bend over and take it in the rear view like a BIOTCH. How you like left now! It was all about letting his criminal friends cover. LIES to promote his sicckesssssss.
The backlog did not go down that much.....It is not even important with large orders coming BUY ...... maybe 25% Backlog totaled $326.8 million at January 31, 2014 compared to $428.3 million at January 31, 2013. Product sales backlog was $144.6 million at January 31, 2014 compared to $260.4 million at January 31, 2013. Product backlog in megawatts (MW) totaled 95.0 MW at January 31, 2014 compared to 150.7 MW at January 31, 2013. Service backlog was $164.8 million at January 31, 2014 compared to $149.9 million at January 31, 2013. Advanced technologies contracts backlog was $17.4 million at January 31, 2014 compared to $18.0 million at January 31, 2013. - &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________ Business Highlights "We remain on track for closing multiple megawatts of orders and my confidence level is high as we have negotiated contracts for projects where we are waiting on final customer or regulatory approval," said Chip Bottone, President and Chief Executive Officer, FuelCell Energy, Inc. "Inquiries and activity levels globally remain high as we work to convert pipeline into backlog, supported by the validation from on-time completion of multi-megawatt fuel cell parks on two different continents." -
WE ARE where we were a week ago! We lost a full week easy to be long with the momentum picking up. This sector is a no brainer. LEFT LIED on all counts. His cheap exaggerations let his smart boys cover. Only the stupid shorts remain. The rest of the longs should be strong and informed. Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus increased the price target on FuelCell Energy, Inc (FCEL) to $4.10 from $2.30 suggesting 25% upside and Reiterated the “Buy” ... Reiterates Buy • March 2014 news with PLUG and FCEL Walmart is leading the Change to Hydrogen with PLUG and the Dept of Energy backs FCEL plants to produce hydrogen, electricity and Heat.
** COWENS’- Robert Stone also noted that FuelCell has a pipeline of 310MW (220MW N. America, 90MW in Europe), and POSCO has 300MW in Asia. Since completing the flagship 60MW project, POSCO has already announced two new projects totaling 60MW. FuelCell expects to close 30MW of new orders in H1:F14. A marketing partnership with NRG was signed in Q4:F13; RFPs are expected in four states from utilities or government entities, including existing CA customers . On recent gains being made by FuelCell, as well as peers Ballard Power , and Plug Power (, Stone commented, We believe a common element for the group is that they represent emerging technologies, which, after many years of development, are transitioning toward profitability.
1) makes large batteries and markets them to electric utilities, independent power producers, and the education, health care and hospitality industries, among a variety of other sectors. FCEL boasts a market cap of around $640 million, revenue of nearly $188 million in the past 12 months, and just under $68 million in cash. FCEL gets 3% of revenues from POSCO for 15 years! that could be as much as FCEL's entire market cap today! Stock is going to $10 quickly.
2) FuelCell provides alternative fuel cell solutions via its stationary "Direct FuelCell" power plants that are built to deliver ultra-clean, efficient, and reliable green power. The developing the on-site distributed hydrogen generation market, electricity and heat.
With Building , the door opens for - Service is an important facet of the fuel cell business model, both to serve the customer and to provide a source of stable and recurring revenue. – FCE will perform engineering and support services for each unit in the installed fleet and receive quarterly fees as well as a royalty on each scheduled fuel cell module exchange built by POSCO Energy and installed at any plant in Asia.
3) POSCO- - Master Service Agreement for Asian fuel cell power plant installations - they get 3% of such revenues from POSCO for 15 years! That could be as much as FCEL's entire market cap today! Stock is going to $10 quickly.- Series of strategic initiatives with its South Korean partner, POSCO Energy, to expand the market for stationary fuel cell power plants in Asia - POSCO Energy is Korea's largest independent power producer and is a subsidiary of POSCO, a leading global steel producer. - $26 million license payment for manufacturing rights POSCO Energy to pay royalties for each fuel cell power plant sold over the next 15 years – The Cell Technology Transfer and License Agreement - This royalty is expected to develop into a consistent and growing revenue stream as the Asian fuel cell market expands. The license agreement may be extended for two additional terms of five years each by mutual agreement. - a) POSCO Energy in the first quarter of 2014 to meet increasing demand, and a 19.6 megawatt fuel cell park to be constructed in Seoul City, South Korea. 19.6 megawatt Godeok Rolling Stock Management Office fuel cell park - operational by the end of 2014 B) The Gyeonggi Green Energy fuel cell park, located in Hwasung City, South Korea, is fully operational. The largest fuel cell park in the world, the facility consists of 21 FuelCell Energy DFC3000(R) power plants, rated at 2.8 megawatts each, requiring only about 5.1 acres of land for 59 megawatts of new and renewable power.C) Direct FuelCell(R) power plants are generating ultra-clean, efficient and reliable power at more than 50 locations worldwide. With more than 300 megawatts of power generation capacity installed or in backlog, 4) Things appear to be improving for the company, which posted record revenue for fiscal year 2013, Increasing production volume leads to lower product costs for both FuelCell Energy and POSCO Energy as a globally integrated supply chain serves all the manufacturing facilities, including this new facility in Pohang, South Korea as well as existing production facilities in Torrington, Connecticut, USA and Ottobrunn, Germany. Greater purchasing volume and enhanced predictability of demand reduces material costs. The new revolution- and the start of massive demand for its products. Multiple utilities in four U.S. states have submitted over one gigawatt of renewable power requests for proposals (RFP's) that all include fuel cells. And FCEL is aggressively pursuing these requests.
Every investor is looking for the perfect stock. Game changing idea, demand, and backing-(Dept of Energy) 5) World's Largest Fuel Cell Park Completed in South Korea
-- 21 fuel cell power plants, rated at 2.8 megawatts each, providing
ultra-clean power to the electric grid and heat to a district heating
-- FuelCell Energy sells 3.7 megawatts of fuel cell modules to POSCO Energy
to meet growing demand
-- 19.6 megawatt fuel cell park announced to support Seoul City initiative
to reduce reliance on nuclear power "Highly efficient and low emission fuel cells are meeting the needs of power generators in South Korea and we are discussing more multi-megawatt pro-jects in the second year following the adoption of the renewable portfolio standard," said Jung-Gon Kim, Senior Vice President, POSCO Energy
6) fuel-cell makers and their suppliers are turning a corner, much like solar stocks have. They went from burning money to MAKING MONEY - The company's clients include commercial, industrial, government, and utility companies. Sectors served include the food and beverage, manufacturing, hospital and prison, college and university, hospitality, utilities, and wastewater treatment areas.
7) For Richard Seamans, of Seamans Capital Management, companies in the fuel-cell sector are transitioning from money losers to money makers, and they’re rewarding those who spotted this early. In some general remarks regarding the FuelCell’s Direct FuelCell power plant the company said that the market opportunity for on-site hydrogen generation includes both industrial applications as well as transportation fueling.” The firm has a pilot transportation fueling station running in the Los Angeles area and a plant in Wyoming is in the process of commissioning. Both use renewable biogas from a wastewater facility to produce heat and renewable hydrogen.
8) Stocks go hand in hand FCEL makes plants , Ballard provides fuel cells for Plug Power’s systems. 9) HYGS went from 5 to 30 in two years - This could rocket 10) FUTURE PROOF- - A)The first phase of the South Korean Renewable Heat Obligation (RHO) beginning in 2016 requires new commercial building construction exceeding 10,000 square meters to contain on-site new & renewable power generation such as combined heat and power fuel cell plants. The program goals are to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases and support economic growth through clean energy adoption. The second phase begins in 2020 and expands the requirement to buildings of 5,000 square meters or larger. POSCO Energy has two sub-megawatt Direct FuelCell® products for on-site applications –b) - -- FuelCell Energy, Inc. • Liquefying and transporting natural gas results in some leakage of the gas, termed boil-off gas. POSCO Energy recently signed a contract with Korea Gas Corporation (KOGAS), the world's largest LNG importer, for a demonstration project at the Samcheok LNG terminal to utilize boil-off gas to generate ultra-clean power, rather than letting the gas escape or incurring the cost to re-liquefy the gas. This project is intended to be the initial step in developing multi-megawatt fuel cell parks at LNG facilities to generate electricity for the LNG operations and to supply to the electric grid. The market potential is sizeable as POSCO estimates a 600 megawatt LNG opportunity in just South Korea. C) The company is currently backlogged with orders, $355.4 million at the end of fiscal 2013
• The South Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE) recently announced a plan to introduce the second phase of the Renewable Portfolio Standard, expanding compliance obligations to major commercial energy users such as the information technology and heavy industry sectors, with implementation expected in 2016. POSCO Energy anticipates a significant market opportunity will develop that has even greater market potential than the large market opportunity from the current RPS program that is oriented towards power producers.
we will hear them tomorrow. The first day after a drop you just want a LITTLE UPSIDE. TOMORROW WE WILL SEE THE STRENGTH RETURN. yes Yes YES
You got it.................. 15 to 20% every day. Its the pattern. CONGRATS to those who did their DD on this one. They discovered the infrastructure and land.
*******6,000 a lbs retail level *350 an oz ---8$ gram ************** ***** NO OTHER MJ Stock has
5 growing operations in 3 states
New Jersey X2
Retail partners with
Brand new 5 acre state of the art green house facility.
CBD production coming with new partnership
MM license coming to Nevada
Millions of plants currently being grown for TRTC They have a strategic partnership with Inergetics….. They will combine Inergetics's proven expertise in successfully developing and marketing innovative nutritional supplements that help consumers lead better and healthier lives with Terra Tech Corp's agricultural expertise and established distribution network of dispensaries in legalized medical cannabis markets. Inergenics has formulated and distributed major brands nationwide and their products have been endorsed by both athletes and celebrities giving us the confidence that we have selected a top tier development partner," said Terra Tech CEO Derek Peterson. "This partnership will allow both Terra Tech and Inergetics to reach a growing number of patients who turn to natural supplements to help manage pain, nausea and other debilitative symptoms." Inergetics' portfolio of brands includes: Martha Stewart(TM) Essentials, a complete line of whole-food based supplements created specifically for women; Surgex(R) Sports Nutrition, the preferred nutritional supplement of Army Sports; Bikini Ready(R), a leader in weight loss lifestyle solutions; and SlimTrim(TM), the affordable, premium value diet brand. Dr. Shao (NRTI ) has extensive experience in product research and development across many areas of health and wellness, specializing in pharmaceutical extraction methods and plant biochemistry – as well as formulating herbal and botanical nutritional products.
this is one of the best pot stocks in the market. Very un discovered and real green house operations, servise and supplies. This is a large growing operations that is just out standing . IF THEY switch from vegetables to MJ this would be a ten banger.
Mercedes Benz purchased 72 GenDrive® hydrogen fuel cell units to operate its Hyster electric lift truck fleet in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Nestle Waters North America installed 32 Plug Power GenDrive fuel cells – replacing its entire internal combustion sit down counterbalanced lift truck fleet with GenDrive-powered electric lift trucks.
Newark Farmers Market
Newark Farmers Market deployed 96 GenDrive units at their New Jersey facility.
Procter and Gamble
Procter & Gamble is converting battery-operated forklift fleets at four facilties to ones powered by Plug Power GenDrive hydrogen fuel cells.
Stihl acquired 29 GenDrive fuel cells for its site in Norfolk, VA.
GenDrive provides significant benefits grocery distribution centers. Sysco recognized how GenDrive can improve operations and save money and has made commitments to several facilities across North America.
United Natural Foods, Inc.
Intended to improve efficiency, productivity and reliability, 65 GenDrive fuel cell-powered lift trucks will be mobilized at the UNFI Sarasota, Florida distribution facility.
Walmart has acquired over 350 GenDrive fuel cells to work in temperatures as low as -29°C at its sustainable refrigerated distribution centers, including two sites in Canada and one in the US.
Wegmans’ Pottsville, Pennsylvania facility uses 136 GenDrive fuel cell units to power its fleet of class-2 reach and class-3 rider pallet trucks in its distribution facility’s produce and grocery buildings.
Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market saw the value of using GenDrive fuel cells in its operation and implemented 61 power units into its Landover, Maryland distribution center fleet.
WinCo Foods will utilize 184 GenDrive fuel cell units at its grocery distribution center in Modesto, CA.
Who's Using GenDrive
A fleet of 65 GenDrive™ fuel cell units for customer will be used at Ace Hardware’s newest Retail Support Center, located in Wilmer, Texas.
Associated Wholesale Grocers
Associated Wholesale Grocers acquired over 500 GenDrive fuel cell units to use at its facilities in Kansas City, MO and Pearl River, LA.
BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC
BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC deployed 86 Plug Power GenDrive fuel cell units at its newly constructed Greer, South Carolina automotive manufacturing plant.
GenDrive systems power lift trucks at two Bridgestone Firestone facilities in North America – one in Morrison, TN and the other in Graniteville, SC.
Central Grocers, Inc.
Central Grocers, Inc. purchased more than 200 GenDrive fuel cell units to deploy in class-2 reach and class-3 rider pallet lift trucks at its newly constructed, $90 million state-of-the-art facility in Joliet, Illinois.
The nation’s second largest Coca-Cola bottler has installed 40 hydrogen-powered forklifts at its Charlotte, North Carolina production center.
Coca-Cola Refreshments USA
Coca-Cola Refreshments USA purchased 37 GenDrive™ fuel cells to power a fleet of class-1 lift trucks at its 250,000 sq. ft. bottling and distribution center in San Leandro, CA.
CVS, of Waverly, NY, has run GenDrive units in its lift truck fleet since 2011.
FedEx Freight invested in 35 GenDrive fuel cell units for its Springfield, Missouri facility.
GENCO Supply Chain Solutions purchased 25 GenDrive hydrogen fuel cells from Plug Power to use in a fleet of electric lift trucks at a facility it operates for Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
Kroger Co.'s food distribution center in Compton, CA will be supplied with 161 GenDrive fuel cells, making the facility more sustainable and efficient.
Lowe’s acquired GenDrive fuel cells for their 161-truck fleet in Atlanta, GA.