Stocks generally don't go straight up. Think about what a 20% weekly scrip increase would do for the PPS. Now think about all the intl approvals coming and add a bump for every country. Add 1k starting per week to scrips for Mexico and then do the same for Canada, Brazil, South Korea, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, you get the picture. Then add growth to all those countries. We could be writing 100k scrips per week in 2016. Now ask yourself why you care it went down today other than a good opportunity to buy more.
Why do you ask the question based on the conclusion it will only drop and why only a catalyst will make it rise. If you've listened to the past presentations and calls they are generally all the same.
Go look back at the past CCs. Many were estimated to be complete by end of 2013. Could be any day.
It's due soon, from past presentations Mexico, Brazil, South Korea were all due notable submission milestones by end of 2013. Could be late but likely to hear within next 30-60 days.
I think AF is an imbecile and has a hard on for the shareholders here but other than posting nonsense for a headline algo has nothing else to offer. His influence on wall street is exaggerated although not non-existent. I held from 1.76 to 13, trading a portion the whole time and am still here so .30-.40 drop doesn't even raise my pulse. Thanks.
I could take a chart, overlay conference dates, and show you it's happened at least 30 times since 2011. You can do it yourself by looking at the data in yahoo. That doesn't mean it's 100% but highly probable. I'll bet you can't document a single case of manipulation with similarly sound proof.
Has happened probably 30 times in the two years I have held here
Traders buy into the conference in case of news and sell after if nothing is released and normally nothing is released.
Don't know what it means but most of the bashing posts are just nonsense. There used to at least be some that were debatable.
Yahoo shows the following...where do you get .15?
Earnings Est Current Qtr.
Avg. Estimate 0.04
No. of Analysts 12
Low Estimate -0.12
High Estimate 0.18
And then you are here just to educate us to that out of benevolence.....probably not so you have a vested interesest here and clearly it's short. As I stated earlier less than 1% of all shares in ARNA likely are held by posters here so you are wasting your time. Not efficient use of your intellectual capital to post here.
ARNA down about 40% this year. What irrational exuberance are you referring to? I remember you pumping VVUS though above $20....was that irrational?
Just an exercise here for you to think about. Assume we have 50 posters here (maybe 80 IDs) that are here daily and that is likely your target audience. Assume the average retail investor has about 50k in holdings (courtesy of various studies but U of Tx had it at 35k in 1996 so I averaged up). Assume worst case that 100% of their portfolio is tied up in this stock or about 8500 shares each. That means the total shares represented here = 425k shares rounding up or about 2% of the total shares outstanding. So you spend a good portion of your day trying to get at that 2% which you all admit is held by dedicated/fanatical longs. If you are wildly successful here you might get 10% of them to sell or 43k shares and the final impact is you get about 0.8% of the daily float of about 5mm shares to sell off. Can you move this price with a 1% sell off? I might be off since most of these numbers are speculation but even if I am off by half there is still essentially no effort here you could make to have any impact. Same thing for pumping BTW......
You could be right and a tough call but seems like solid resistance just under $8 so thinking we'll pull back a little and consolidate. I'll still hold mostly long. I could be convinced otherwise but right now feel like that's the proper plan.
I accumulated in the low 4s as I previously posted early October. Will sell about 25% of my holding in phases after we get above $7.50 but below $8. Will dip back down to $7ish and will buy back in the 25% for a run north of $10. Should all happen by end if 1st qtr....could be wrong and have been before but that's the plan for now. I always hold a substantial long position since I believe in the company and trade a portion to lower my costs and increase holding size.