That's a real long shot. The filing said 105 shareholders. Mostly bashers posting on other boards. PR is needed or PPS sinks further. Just my two cents worth. RDK.
Still not looking good. Phone number listed in profile is NOT WORKING Either they are not getting the contract(s) discussed or they are planning to go private? Not worth the gamble at this time. Myself, I am expecting bad news. RDK
I think we will be getting what one poster on another board calls frustration selling. I won't sell, but I will not do any NEW buying over a penny. Just my two cents worth. RDK.
Does not sound good. Had high hopes for this one. Explains why there has been no news. Oh well, back to the drawing board. RDK
Last "real" trade, not one of those MM fake deals, .011. Look for it to go below a penny. I can wait. I will hold what I have but I see no reason to add more above a penny. RDK
Yes. Also many are worried that the divvy may not be safe. When they announce the divvy will be paid, IMHO, the PPS will be going UP to new highs. Just my take. RDK
I lurk on several stock boards and web sites. Just my opinion, but it looks like there is some interest building in CYIO. Some posters are noting the deadline for government contracts coming up in October. I think CYIO gets a renewal and maybe even an expansion to other DoD departments. The Army contract alone looks to be worth a dime to the PPS, IMHO. Time will tell. RDK.
Been checking around and it's supposed to be Oct. Deadline needs to me met due to closing Fed. budget. Should be hearing something soon. If anyone has info please post. RDK.
Maybe. Last time I had over 100K at avg. .02. Made out well. Trying to get more shares now but will not chase the PPS. I think there are many lurkers accumulating shares. GLTA going forward. Just my two cents worth. RDK.
Yes, a lot of eyes on CYIO at this time. "IF" they pull off a long term govt. contract the PPS is going to move up and I think .40 or so is doable. Some over on iHUB are saying $1.00 or higher. Not so sure about that, but a 10 bagger could happen at any time. All IMHO. RDK
The chart says it all. Been reading iHUB posts. When the indicators say down they cannot be ignored. Wish I knew how far. Maybe back to the 52 week low or even lower. Kind of sad, the company looked like it might make it. Glad I booked my profits. Maybe I will take a shot at .0003 or so. GLTA going forward. RDK
I was early, but correct. This pullback/correction should be over in the next week or two. Hard to tell exactly. I am on hold for now. RDK