Didn't think $5 would happen that quickly - maybe the title should have been $6 Prior to Decision.
I think the institutions know the decision is a lock and it is time to push the price up so that they get a nice run (also time for them to stop playing the option writing game). Lets be honest if the stock was at $3.50 it is likely it would at best run to $6 to $7ish - if the share price is $5 to $6 at time of decision we may be looking at $8 to $10 (it all becomes investor perception and not value -- look at plug).
Revenue was up to $34 million vs. the $24 million estimates for the quarter - correct? So that puts us around a $136 mil run rate if sales stay the same (which we see in this weeks numbers will not be the case). Based on $136 mil we might already be at breakeven - everything above this level will be gravy.
If AVNR wins and share price skyrockets....are you holding and waiting for all the positive things ahead?
Or will you sell and take your profits (100% 200% 300%) and move on?
I would think that we would easily break the $6 level that we reached earlier this year with only the partial settlement of 2 or 3 of the generics. So I would think high of $7.20 maybe close at $6.50. I guess the big unknown is will a large pharma make an offer upon approval - if so all bets are off the table.
I thought it was just the result of the moronic statements.
What doesn't make sense? You might not be informed enough to invest in the market - it sounds like your DD is lacking (by the way that does not stand for Dunkin Donuts).