Stock is tightly wedged between two converging lines of resistance and support, there isn't much of a trading range remaining between the two, which is going to force the stock to choose a direction. If it heads down sharply it will violate an uptrend which has been in place since early October 2013 and possibly signal an intermediate downtrend, which could bring us down to $29, possibly as low as $25 before buyers come back in.
DRL #1 trending stock on stocktwits right now. Become a very crowded trade. I'm growing a suspicion that things won't turn out well there. It's like NBG back in October, it became #1 trending stock on stocktwits, people were all buying AFTER it shot up into the $6's thinking it would continue to run. Well we all know how that turned out. I'm very curious to see what happens there, and whether observations on social media activity have any merit.
Just type a search on the symbol $drl and you'll see some brown skin guy with black sunglasses on and long hair, and some weird old man holding a rose. They both have good info.
I stand corrected. They didn't walk out, they raised an issue and sought the Judge's guidance. Still, that paper's sources seem to be fairly reliable.
Yeah well the fact their price target is unchanged from early May to today, despite all the changes that have taken place on the fundamental side, really speaks to either their truthfulness or their dd.
0859 GMT Greece’s government is considering allowing Greek banks to convert deferred tax assets into tax credits, reports local website euro2day, something that could boost their capital by up to EUR3.3 billion ahead of a European Central Bank stress test later this year. The change follows similar moves in other southern European countries like Portugal, Spain and Italy. The government would make the change through a legislative amendment that could be voted on as early as September. In effect, the amendment would override a new banking rule under Basel III that gradually phases out and caps the amount of deferred tax assets that a bank can recognize as part of its capital.
Reverse Splits aren't bad maria. I must have explained this several times already. The reason your investment tanked wasn't because of the reverse split but because of the dilution that preceded the reverse split.
Think of it like this. There is a pie with 8 slices. You own 4 of those slices (50%). Then someone decides to reverse split the pie slices, meaning the same pie now has only 4 slices but each slice is twice as large. You still own 50% of the pie, you just own 2 larger slices rather than 4 smaller slices.
I haven't confirmed it, apparently if you do a test in your account and try to sell 1 share short, it will tell you that it is restricted.
scharts DOOTcoSLAASH 1oYCbXT
Forming a doji there (indecision in the market) between 20dma (dotted blue line) and 10dma (green line). Not much of a trading range remaining between the two, which will force the stock to make a break in one direction or the other, either today or Monday.
A break through the 20dma would cause a crossover of the 10dma through the 20dma (green line will cross above the dotted blue line) which signals an uptrend. Right now we're resting on support on the weekly, in an ascending triangle pattern. So there is some bullishness to support the view of a break to the upside. If we fall through the 10dma we'll also shatter the pattern on the weekly and this could fall significantly more, finding some support at around $29.50.
I never held a short here, in fact I've never short a stock in my life. I posted that to antagonize factualobserver, who was posting bearish scare posts on the DRL board.
This is a good investment and I've been waiting for a dip to get in for a while now. Monday will be a pivotal day, to see whether this has enough strength to rise up through resistance, or else fall through support. It's being squeezed between the two right now, so it's time it will have to decide which direction to take. I expect up, but I could be wrong.
If it heads to trial you're right, the stock would fall to $5's. There's still possibility a settlement comes through, or that the judge grants an extension to the negotiations.