If it took you a week then
perhaps you have too much relative or
you arent on a reatil acct - and you need some keys to help you improve the liquidity.
Yeah thats my guess too
i would certainly prefer mtge if things can stabilize such that we can focus on yield and p/b disparity
if not agnecy is better but agnc i would like less as its 2/3 past its divi and other will soon forget everything and chase the divi
so far mtge has paid back 1 and it held up today versus agnc
i shed much mtge and rotate to others that continued to fall
but slowly leaning net long
i dont see mtge getting marked lower until it announces earnings but wmc does give some estimates soon and that might impact it before it gets a chance to make a run.
im nibbling some wmc right now but staying small until things stabilize
i like mitt as it will probably maintain the divi with all its uti
they hit 15.20 premarket and was offered at 15.20
i grabbed those shares long 2200 shares
out at .34 .36 and .38 on those 2200 shares
i still have 2400 shares
true but not so bad ifyou add back in the divi
ill buy the dips going into divi declare months
i loaded up .20 there and out .35 to .40
so that was 300 to 400 bucks and why are mreits selling off ???
market is down a little and mbs is up
im buying this divergence
then sell the market instead
so probably wunderterd
to the likes of ivr short
the worked so hard on tv today to tell us that there was not a flash crash in any stocks
over and over and over again
sure the magic "everyone" just didn't have a single bid in anywhere
I cant wait for the market to dip so I can add longs and then magic no one has a bid in
sure makes sense.
yeah there is nothing wrong with this market
sure there isn't.
hey I have 500mil dollars long in a stock and for some reason I just cant bid 100 shares on the screen.
And you had a sector that rolled over too
since schw-c came ipo pff has moved down 1% that hasnt helped
the best scenario since you cant really short the overpriced one - the best scenario is a flat to up market and that will allow your long to both go up and go up and run down the disparity to the upside.
its a low risk bet regardless.
Profit but you can see that they are evenly priced now
so either c had to go match up to b or c had to fizzle
the alpha was there but truly only there if you can buy one and short the other or if you already have that risk with b long then c was the better long with a rotate
prefs under some pressure with credit risk creating some cracks
hybrids seeing it too in the mreits
And its come down hard
pbi-b same rating and more duratoin risk hasnt been whacked and that tells you that pbi-a is eiter in trouble and then pbi-b has to fall to or if pbi-b is okay then so is pbi-a has to be as well
pbi itself the common is fine
I would and it maybe they are mispricing it to the other straight perps
problem is the other could be the overvalued and could be heading down instead of yours paying but i think low risk bet
you should hold up or go up nicely for big profit
but both the fix/float sce-h and this new one are cumulative
i would not even look at the old old sce ones sce-b, c, d and e
those are very differnt in that they just go dollar for dollar and very illquid.
Oh he probably took my offer after someone sold 12.50
TODAY IS EX YES
I HAD A FEW SHARES COMING IN
GOT DIVI ON THOSE
ADDED 2K AT .50 AND OUT .80 AVERAGE GOT 40 TO 50 BUCKS DIVI ON THE FEW SHARES THAT I HAD LEFT COMING IN
500 bucks plus 70 ini divi or so
could have gotten more at .50 but couudldnt see any news and didnt need a new disaster
but these bdcs are better off as shorts on rallies then anything else
gobbled 2200 at .50 there give me 30 cents and ill buy myself a cheeseburger
most good senior floating bdcs havent come down
gars, mrcc, gbdc, acsf, tcpc nmfc etc
they are holdingg up and some are even up and nav up
whacked some 12.50 theres hopefully just a mistake im not very big in it
but had some leftover
ANOTHER CAPITAL ONE
COF-C 6.25% 2019 CALL JUST HAD DIVI 8/13 ITS AT 25.20
CPTFP 6.20% 2020 CALL ITS AT 24.95 TO 25
NOT MUCH IN THERE BUT ITS WORTH IT IF YOU CAN GET IT .25 APART I GUESS AND TRY TO GET THAT 1%
The best part is you are given a thumbs down
maybe that prevented you from getting shares
someone elses thumbs got in your way