Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

The Coca-Cola Company Message Board

rep.ryan44 9 posts  |  Last Activity: May 17, 2013 8:58 PM Member since: Apr 24, 2013
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • It obvious they were referring to Walmart
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKv6RcXa2UI

    Sentiment: Strong Sell

  • rep.ryan44 by rep.ryan44 Apr 25, 2013 10:19 PM Flag

    Do you see what i See?

    I see 7 billion people on earth.

    I see 30,000 children dying from starvation every day.

    I see 1 million pounds of food thrown away every day.

    I see decades of inhumane and desensitizing tv shows and movies.

    I see blooded murder for money, property & power.

    I see 100,000 years of toxic depleted uranium.

    I see earth being sucked dry of her lifeblood, oil.

    I see 4 billion humans who live in a land of illusion.

    I see corporate crime being over looked merely for individual monetary profit.

    I see a military industrial complex creating world wide genocide.

    I see 4 billion pounds of toxic industrial pollution every year.

    Do you see what i see?

    I see man made diseases being spread via pharmaceuticals.

    I see disharmony, confusion, death & deceit.

    I see 2 billion perfectly functioning cell phones thrown away every year.

    I see a private global banking cartel printing fiat currencies to control the masses.

    I see 50% of U.S tax dollars being spent on military use.

    I see private corporations that own & run 51% of everything on earth.

    I see governments polishing the shoes of these private corporations.

    I see massive corporate exploitation and waste of natural resources.

    I see corporate planned and perceived obsolescence.

    I see a fluoride contaminated water supply that's rapidly diminishing.

    I see corporate advertising lying to the world every day.

    I see the oceans and seas being raped of life merely to provide for more
    unnecessary consumption & profit.

    I see that 80% of the earths original forests are now gone.

    I see people living in a system that is based merely on material consumption
    ... not parenting, not knowledge and no freedom.

    I see 100,000 synthetic toxic chemicals mixed with organic compounds to create poison food,
    merchandise and products.

    I see little children with their fingers and hands cut off for refusing to forcefully mine diamonds

    I see 1% of the population screwing over the other 99% solely for te

  • rep.ryan44 rep.ryan44 Apr 24, 2013 4:32 PM Flag

    So you think a president can just start a war? Well sorry but you are an uneducated liberal.

  • Reply to

    Coke= 100% Toxic

    by wakeupamerica87 Mar 10, 2013 8:33 AM
    rep.ryan44 rep.ryan44 Apr 24, 2013 4:24 PM Flag

    I just drank a coke and i'm still alive. If it were toxic the government would ban it. Look hippy go talk on a liberal message board with your BS.

  • Reply to

    WHERE IS THAT MUSLUM OF TRASATLANTIC

    by dexter.gestapo Apr 24, 2013 10:30 AM
    rep.ryan44 rep.ryan44 Apr 24, 2013 4:16 PM Flag

    This is a financial board for adults, if you just want to banter around just go on a teen blog or something. bye

  • Reply to

    Millions for a new ceo

    by imarat21 Apr 23, 2013 5:52 PM
    rep.ryan44 rep.ryan44 Apr 24, 2013 3:59 PM Flag

    It's far too complex for a lib like you to understand. Your simple minded thinking is why we are in a rescission.

  • rep.ryan44 by rep.ryan44 Apr 24, 2013 3:48 PM Flag

    Dell should focus more on tablet computing. They would beat their competitors if they would.

  • Reply to

    TEE HEE

    by larrymountainmankiwizero Apr 22, 2013 9:48 AM
    rep.ryan44 rep.ryan44 Apr 24, 2013 3:44 PM Flag

    Why are neo-cons so fascist ?

  • Reply to

    There are no dues for you here union pimps

    by pepinomylino Apr 24, 2013 12:27 AM
    rep.ryan44 rep.ryan44 Apr 24, 2013 3:39 PM Flag

    Well Walmart is #1 because they pay their employs minimum wage and create terrible working conditions and they have no union to protect them. Walmart is a beast that will never die. I worked there for five years. They indeterminate you with subliminal messages. They also put the elderly up for display like manikins. If there was a company that needs a union it would be Walmart.

KO
44.44+0.26(+0.59%)Jun 29 4:00 PMEDT