It's better, but who can evaluate IPCI? Nobody knows how many drugs will be approved or not this year. They could potentially be even 3 more drugs and nobody knows who they will be partenered. If, and only if they will partner with PAR as they did with the actual generic focalin, the sh.pr will climb within 6-7$ only at the news without the FDA approval. Any evaluation now is too early! This is my experience of more than 20 years of trading. We only need to wait patiently.
I own IPCI in my portfolio. But, please, let me smile if you refer to micheleciani as an analyst. He is only a charlatan.
thanks a lot.
Your words make me understand that the NCE is at this point useless because substantially Epanova is "almost natural", while Vascepa is synthetic, in a few improper words. Let's hope that AMRN has other effective arguments.
the legal suit is necessary. At this point it is logical that they was expecting to get the NCE to sue omthera, using this further instrument. It is funny that we think that the FDA is protecting the BP, but at the same time the FDA just gave to amrn probably the best reason to sue AZN.Could simply be that FDA is full of idiots?
omthera submitted epanova to the FDA last september. This is fundamental.Thus, I think that there are several things that are hidden.
1) after a long time the FDA gave the NCE (although for 3 years) to vascepa WELL BEFORE the date of decision, giving DE FACTO to amrn the best instrument for a legal suit.
2) amrn sues the FDA asking for 2 more years of NCE. A legal suit that should be happily concluded well before the other one considering that, in my opinion, the FDA has not a valid argument to convince the court on the reason for a shorter NCE.
I ask you:
1) Is it possible that the FDA could pay for damage and legal expenses of AMRN?
2) Supposing that amrn will win the battle against omthera (I believe that the NCE should be the necessary weapon that amrn was expecting to have), will omthera pay the legal expenses+further damages if, meanwhile, epanova will be marketed?
please, read carefully what I wrote. I did not write that fundamentals are "golden", but that are better than others. In reality there is too much money circulating, thanks to the FED. First, the more solid companies benefit of this, but it is some months that even pigs and dogs are climbing, even those with an EPS = -3 !!!
in spite of the fact that the legal suit regards the NCE target, do you think that the same quarrel could indirectly even concern the ANCHOR SPA, and ultimately the ANCHOR approval? Or it is too much?
I only hope in
1) a steady ijncrease of weekly scripts,
2) that something will happen: either a FDA investigation (a very remote hypothesis, or that AMRN story will be similar to that of CHTP.
Other hopes? I cannot think to other! My mind now is "dry". Sorry for this.
some article will not scary the FDA. An FBI investigation should be necessary. Will it happen?
how often in the past did you listen to news on the FDA corruption? Is this the 1st time? Unfortunately I think this is not the 1st time. Did something change? It looks like nothing changed. How to shake this situation? I daily read on paper reporting news on the FDA corruption, but apart this nothing happens. they continue and we wait and wait. I confess that I sold at 1.70, but looking at the resistance occurred, I repurchased at 1.67. in this moment I am no sure neither holding nor selling. Suggestions?
According to these steps, even hoping that the right path is along the way, it looks like a matter of 2-3 more years at least.. Meanwhile we can only hope that the outlooks would be promising and that AMSC could be profitable with its own legs. Let's hope