- Small float
- No Debt
- Profit Making
- Possible Threat to L or HD
- Stock down more than 50% (BEST Time for buyouts)
- So for a Billion Dollar sales, someone would get a75% discount - Which is a nobrainer.
- Will be bought out before the earnings announcement to get the best deal.
1. Small Float
2. Profit Making with Good Margins
3. Improving or going to improve Real Estate Market
4. Rising Interest Rates (will affect this)
5. Niche market (If you want flooring you have 3 choices basically)
6. A low price and a low PE for a growth company is considered excellent. Discounted Stock
7. RSI - 30 - Over sold
8. Heavy Short Interest
9. No weekly options
10. No Debt
11. Positive Cash Flow (30 million appox)
12. Brick and mortar company - They are no Zynga or Groupon
1. Shorty FOOLS
Have you heard of options decay? Now don't ask your dentist. It's got nothing to do with your tooth decay :)
This stock will take off starting Monday.
Every biz requires it. This is when it will come handy.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
To add to my thoughts - Had this been the case with Home Depot - A Dow Stock, this 60 minute research would have been suppressed and hushed up. - This is really sick.
It looks like a very well orchestrated story to bring the company down. It may be true that the Formaldehyde concentration is higher on some pieces, but nothing to bring the company down. We live in this world where a big fish wants to remain big and never let others grow. That's just the way of life.