We are about to take some, those of us holding anyways. I don't see $1.60 again, but I do see $1.80's.
Glad the offering is $2.00, and not lower. They have likely been waiting to announce this until breaking through the planned offering price? I see $4.50 by end of year.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Serious question, do you see a risk of this near term (prior to end of year?)
Why would Wedbush put a double on this thing for a second time (first time at $10, said it would go to $20, now $14 to $29) and is this starting to put pressure on potential acquirers of ANAC?
Isn't it simply generic hormonal vitamin D?
And below $11 on Tuesday this week? Seems a bit volatile, is there any potential for the upcoming data to turn badly for us longs?