for someone on this board for the length of time you have been.................just what is your point if any. I think you should ask the opht board what they think. Maybe L10 will respond to you, no wait I'm L10 & opti and stuart and big and ...........
try boardhost...............bottom of page 94. it deals with time release and was done in 07/3013 prior too, it's what SKS was doing which according to the slides from oppenheimer is in preclinical............a long ways away.
tinny your back.....still short it's time to cover...........the stop the placements to build infrastructure is coming to a close
I refer you to my big trouble in little china posting for how much they would have to do at the net margin % 109 million to break even
we all would like to know......................don't you think bain by now would have bought this if there was something there to go forward with, all that I can see is this being taken out at an embarrassing price.
what could possibly be your reasoning for avanir..........come back with well thought out reasons
great logic since people bought at .50 it must be a steal at .41.....................get real you could just as well say at current market cap it's selling at 4x's trailing gross, or you could say 13mil divided by 140 million shares is .09 per share in revenue before costs which I think means that you must really believe that the science is so good, you can ignore that a buyer doesn't know how precarious the company position is as an acquisition we're talking chump change.
kurt Russell (Jack burton) "you weren't put on this earth to get it" so does it apply to NSPH.
some facts for the funky in us all...
1. @ the current cost of operating income we need at the 36.5% net of revenue 109.5 million just to break even
2. our current rolling revenue with poor placement performance of systems is approx. 13.1 million you can add approx.1.5 million in new system placements with no clear timeline for when they are certified and on line. and you can add money for additional assays to existing placements again lets just add for giggles 30% say 4 million taking us out on a rolling twelve to 17.1 million + 2014 placements some of which won' t be generating till the second qtr at best.
3. you just increased share count by 40% since we're still listed institutions can buy
4. if you do a reverse at this point, unknowable but since people on this board are betting! probably a decline at announcement and immediate downward pressure after (it's supposition)
5. your stuck with management, it's to late to change horses now.
6. the lenght of the last call was 18 minutes of which two minutes was devoted to safe harbor and introductions, Marathon man with dustin hoffman in the chair comes to mind.
7. The runway is getting shorter by the day
8. no one ever talks about how a macro event could affect this
my two cents, and no I don't want your shares...................................
the point that your so sure there's a deal to be made, confounds the logic that they were buying time by issuing shares to extend the runway six more months...........................not to mention increasing share count by 40% which under any circumstance lowers individual share upside should they get a deal, which caanot be valued at a biofire mkt capitalization, what you should be asking is how come they can't place systems and they havn't told you how they count placements