Well I just bought in at 3.30 or so, I have read almost all of the news that I can find. I am not sure if I should have bought in. What does the board think, is this still going to keep going down or is there going to be a turn around soon. Not very pleased with myself on investing with this one not sure if I should hold on or get going.
I agree with you, this is going up big. There was no reason for this to have been turned down by the FDA, that is why they are covering their #$%$ by having a panel review it in January. I believe the panel will recommend on a limited basis, which is what they were asking for. I still say 5, up another 17% before hours this morning.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Not a large volume, but a pretty good move up. PSDV same thing. There is no new news that I see but it is all good. Any idea what is going on, of course it happened when I thought about adding some more. I believe this is still good for 5 but it may be a while before we get there at this rate may be not as long as I thought.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
There is no catalyst in the near future. They did a reverse split recently and for some reason the stock did not go down, it went up. I believe big money has had a chance to skip out for a while and this will continue to go down, if not there will probably be and offering, one of those atm type that just keep going lower and lower until they do another reverse split.
Man, cannot hold down the refineries right now, they start down and end up, go baby go. I would like to see the up around 20 again make me happy
I will continue to play this and make sure I have a base in case it takes off. I will average in as it goes down. If it does not go down any further I will not be totally left behind.
Well I agree that this may be political, so for that reason only I do not know if it will get approved. I think we may be able to buy in at the 1.50 to .175 area. So I may just wait a little bit longer see what happens. Holding very few now, I was lucky and sold most just before news release. I have been playing this stock since 2008 and will continue to play it.
Looks like everything should be good moving forward for the next quarter. Thinking about adding more, have not decided yet. I would love for it to drop back down to 7 or 8 dollars but not sure it will.
I see all the negative post. I read the transcript, I just do not see a 1.50 stock. Supposed to buy low, well how low will it go? May start picking up a few from here.
Kind of like holding a biotech for a catalyst. This is either going up fast, or going down fast. If it goes down, it will recover sooner or later to this mark. If it goes up and you are not in, well I think you have missed the boat.
I agree, this stock has already been beaten down lower than real value.
There has been talk of buy out for well over five years any ways, so I do not think a buy out is going to happen. Although about 4 to 5 months ago there was a mine bought close buy TGB's, it is possible. I bought in at different price ranges and did pretty good job with selling extra and rebuying at the 2.00 mark. So made more than enough to cover my losses. I did get nervous this last time around at that 2.00 dollar level and could kick myself for not buying more now. There was some talk that if TGB does not get approval this could have a big dip. Well I do not trust the Government to over come the political interest groups coming up. My reasoning for not buying.
Kind of wondering who was buying. I had been buying at the 2.00 mark, got nervous this time around and did not pick any more up. Well now I could kick my butt.
ALIM was priced right around the 2.00 mark before most of the approvals in Europe. I will probably buy more before the Advisory Panel date.