is huge. Humongous. The time to buy a company is when the information is promising but not after all the good news is in and confirmed. Look at ACAD - they rose from single digits to near 40 in a steady fashion with no addition of good news, just on the initial news of favorable FDA sentiment and safety, and the HUGE market for Parkinson's and possibly Alzheimers. So yeah, you could take some pennies by selling today at 2.8 and feel smug. But the best way to feel smug is to have BOUGHT back today at 2.35 near the close, or just hang on for the rise. They don't NEED any more good news, just the fact it's so low and so undiscovered at this point, and that most of the shares are owned by institutions. This is going to be a steady buy by institutions going forward
Sentiment: Strong Buy
just a technical re-test? I can't find any negative news.
Najarian on CNBC just said something on CNBC a minute ago about how the stock could fall a long ways, but I didn't catch it. Did anyone else, and what was the reasoning?
It's trading at a trailing PE of 10, yet a growth rate based on analysts estimate of 100%, so yeah - something doesn't fit. I have a small position and will just watch it through earnings. It's rare to see a stock so deeply undervalued going into earnings. Seems like whatever people are worried about was priced in Sept-Mar '15, and now is normalizing a bit. Seems like a good risk/reward to hold.
I agree. The AH pullback to 59 should be bought. They delivered big rev and earnings and the stock just hit major support yesterday. It's a classic buy point. PEG is absurdly low.
Only a tiny dent in that figure so far. I'd expect they'd be pretty nervous going into a weekend. Expect further panic up move into the close. Look at the long lean downhill for months. That's a big position to reverse.
it's all technical; First, biotech in general is hitting top and pulling back. 2nd, it's retesting the first profit-taking selloff, looks successful and at a higher level. The analyst price target of 17 is the high for the time being. I'd expect a run back to 15's before much of a pause, once biotech today stabilizes.
does that mean that it is AS effective as the surgery option? Or just that it's 1.1 sigma above "no effect". Barron's article says the analysts were pretty surprised at this price rise given the data has been out there for a while.
This sell down looks like a knee-jerk response of traders to buzz words "pricing offering". But in fact, there's no dilution of the shares of CNDO, so there's no reason for any selling. Insider buying says the company's fortunes are turning for the better.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
small enough to not look like - whoa, what do they know? Large enough to trigger a decent shortcovering. ER was good, Rev's good, Big rise over last year - PE is low; what's not to like? It already backed off from highs - I don't see any reason to hold if I were a short. Unless somehow they know inside info. All the public info says - hey, I hoped for a bad ER and I didn't get it. Cover and move on.....
and probably more, since that data in perhaps a month old and the stock price had continued to fall. Only a small fraction of that has been covered so far today, I'd expect a final panic short-covering as we get towards the end of the day. At the very least, the previous resistance at 19 ought to be challenged. Ebola may or may not be contained in the U.S., but it certainly is not in West Africa.
"6 out of 14 patients had HCV RNA levels below the limit of quantification at day 29 and the 3 patients from this group who have reached day 57 still have HCV RNA levels below the limit of quantification.
In other words, the virus comes back. Given this isn't phase 3, but only 'proof of concept', this 300% rise seems unwarranted. What about the other HepC companies who are closer to market?